The owners of their own houses first, equip the territory to create a personal Paradise for the whole family. But the more complex design and more saturated with plants, the landscape, the harder it is to care for it. Moreover, employed people to do this and there is no time. Solve the problem of laying a lawn that requires less maintenance than flowers and shrubs. But even it requires certain amount of attention, and not every land can grow good grass. In this case it makes sense to build on separate sections of artificial turf, which is no less aesthetically pleasing than the living (and sometimes more beautiful!), but the owners will require a minimum of effort while styling and care. However, to rush into extremes, and to pave the entire earth, the artificial grass is still not worth it because the design is too primitive. But in small portions this alternative is very convenient, especially in places where grass for many reasons does not want to grow.
Due to the high strength characteristics green cover, decorative artificial lawn close areas with high traffic. It can be play areas for sports, playgrounds for a large number of children, designated dog walking.
Artificial turf in the pool area will create the original green area, that will fit into the landscape of the site better than expensive tile or stone
Live grass standing trampling moves slightly and forms bald spots. But artificial turf this load at all. They can make the site open Parking for personal transport, combining road tile, area pools and patio.
The artificial grass looks better than this, but stand up and the contrast of temperatures, and high humidity, and active movement
In addition, areas near buildings, where the land almost the entire day in the shade, natural lawn looks pale and thin, because it will receive less light. If you arrange these areas ornamental shrubs, it is better for them to lay artificial grass. You need to mow, and food for the roots can be poured in liquid form directly into the lawn. Pore miss the solution into the ground. Besides, you don’t have to fight with weeds.
Some owners with the aim of greening use fragments covering in greenhouses, verandas, terraces, where it is not possible to put a live grass.
On the veranda is lined with a piece of decorative artificial lawn will serve as an original Mat that does not require any maintenance, except for periodic cleaning of debris
To choose the most appropriate plot type of lawn, we must look at its technical parameters. Manufacturers produce different cover density, height of grass pile, thickness of blades, etc.
Only externally all the rolls with artificial turf look the same, but they differ in the thickness of the pile, length of grass, density of the base and PR.
Are made of plastic or polymers. Of them on special machines-extruders create blades of grass, which then are embedded into a flexible elastic base covered with a latex. For clearance sections usually choose lawn green. But, for example, for football or Golf fields are white, blue and other shades of the coating. It is also found combined lawn of the two colors. Width of coils varies from 2 to 4 meters.
When choosing artificial turf, pay attention to its device. Depending on the application purpose, produce sediment, half backfilled or non-mounting options coating.
The main feature nezasypnaya lawn – almost natural look. You need to carefully look closely to notice the origin of the artificial grass. But this lawn is only for decoration. If to walk, that soft delicate fibers will start to crumpled and lose aesthetics.
Decorative artificial turf is not designed to run on it. Its high aesthetic properties are achieved due to the softness and tenderness of the fibers
Half backfilled the type of construction
Usually created from polyethylene, a sufficiently soft and elastic to cushion the fall. This is the optimal covering for playgrounds with a high physical activity. Between the grass pile is filled with quartz sand, which gives the turf the strength and stability.
Artificial turf Playground pick up from elastic materials, because kids love to tumble and lie on the grass
Made of polypropylene, so the blades of grass are solid and sustainable. Used in public places, for example stadiums, where the grass must withstand a constant load. Between the blades of grass the base is filled with quartz sand and special rubber granules. Rubber filler allows less injury to the players when sliding drops, because it softens the friction.
There is a gradation of artificial grass for use on the street and indoors. Street versions are distinguished by hygroscopicity of the base. Precipitation or irrigation in the cleaning process do not settle on the lawn puddles, and immediately go into the soil. Lawns to areas not pass water, and leave it on the surface. Therefore, wet cleaning is used less often.
To lay artificial lawn with your own hands is easy. It can be laid on the ground and on an asphalt or concrete base. In the second case it is necessary to use the substrate under the lawn, which has a thickness of about an inch and is durable and elastic material. Thinner substrates are not recommended as during use can distort, and the lawn will lose a perfectly smooth surface.
Stages of work when laying artificial lawn:
- Leveling the surface of the excavation site. The trail rolls on smooth heavy soil, so the site must be clear of all kinds of garbage and to line. Thus it is necessary to create a slight slant, so that during heavy rains the water away from the coating as quickly as possible.
- Compaction of the soil. The leveled ground shall be sealed. Better to use the rink, but if not, prikatyvaet heavy log or prihlebyvaja wide Board. For asphalt foundations this phase of work is not needed.
- The creation of drainage ditches. To the coating precipitation is not terrible, but the soil underneath it can rot if not to create drainage. At large sites at the edges is to dig the trench that will drain water.
- Laying underlay and lawn. The whole area vystelim substrate (for asphalt), and on top of it, we roll out the rolls of artificial grass. It is necessary to roll in a straight line. Each subsequent row is placed overlapping with the previous one by about 1.5 cm.
- The aging of lawn. Once the whole area is covered with grass, may 10-12 hours to rest. During this time, the coating will straightened out the bends, caused by roll in the rolls and blades of grass will become the vertical form.
- Bond rolls between. Specially rolled coils overlap in order to achieve a dense joining the ranks. This place of overlap is trimmed with a knife so that the joints are as close to each other.
- Create border. The edge of the lawn is made out by the curb, which is attached thereto by the same adhesive composition as the joints.
- Dumping sand and granulate. If you use half backfilled or charging version of the lawn, then it is necessary to equally sleep for coating quartz sand with fraction of up to 0.6 mm. the Exact size you recommend in the place of sale of the lawn. The filling is carried out only during dry weather. After that the surface is thoroughly combing with a rake to make the sand deeper passed between the blades of grass. Then, poured rubber or rubber granulate. Rate of search for the manuals for the purchased coverage. Is his comb and collect it from the site all rubbish.
Before you begin gluing rows, check on the coating of folds, bubbles, trim the edges, if there are irregularities, and only then start to glue. It is not necessary to postpone the step of bonding later, because in the process of changes of daily temperatures the material can «walking», and edge disperse. It is best to install immediately after cutting edge. For this purpose, two-component glue and connecting strips 25-30 cm wide. Glue smeared strip, applying it with a spatula, turn the edges of adjacent rolls, spread them under the tape adhesive side up and cover it with coating. The composition of the well-taped the basis of the lawn, press the seams of the roller. On large sports fields the seams are additionally bonded brackets.
When the coils overlap and will lie more than 10 hours, they stretch themselves and become more convenient for cutting edges
Fastening tape is placed under the base of the artificial turf so that each row accounted for about half of the width
For artificial lawn care is simple: every six months conduct the filling of the resin, and periodically remove the debris from the surface. For a strong coupling of the lawn with soil every 2 weeks to spill the grass with water and pierce with special brushes, to improve aeration and outflow of precipitation.