It is well known, where it begins the theatre. However, our apartments also start «with hanger», located in the hallway. First came to the house to make people impression about the hosts first, in the hallway, which has so much to tell about them.
The owners of the apartment in his hallway and the hallway carried quite a bit of time, just a few minutes. But many people are familiar occurs when a glimpse on the walls a feeling of regret: «Not like I had Wallpaper glue!». It is clear that the best is the enemy of the good, and the man in most cases cannot be satisfied made. If «not such», then what Wallpaper I had to choose for the hallway?
Let’s talk about the murals, what they can give for the design of the corridor and hallway, what rules should you follow and what advice to give the designers for their use in these areas.
This is a very important question. Wallpapers are a simple and affordable way of decorating the room, and with their help, you can visually change the size of the hall and to solve a number of design challenges. The room is perfectly decorated and nicely matched normal Wallpaper. However, they usually require the use of additional elements, which increases the repair costs. And Wallpaper pokleit, and the room immediately changed.
A mural can act as replacement of Wallpaper, and in this case they are glued all over the walls. Immediately the question arises whether this area of the hallway? After all, in a small room of a panoramic image on all the walls of the room are unlikely to be appropriate. In formulating these simple questions, we come to understand what I want to achieve and how.
The mural as a way of focusing on part of the hallway or piece of furniture will always be appropriate. Now you have to choose the right place for gluing and harmoniously fit into the interior of the room.
Another way to extend their lifespan is to combine the Wallpaper, choosing for the lower half of the wall darker and dense, and the top Wallpapers lighter shades.
The main difficulty lies… huge selection. Each leading manufacturer has a variety of collections, each collection consists of tens or hundreds of images, United by one theme. How not to get lost in this diversity and to choose such Wallpapers, which you can use to create an original design? And not just the original and «living» in harmony with the interior space?
Here are a few tips that will allow you to make the right choice:
- Do not forget about usability and think carefully before making a choice in favor of exclusive 3dфотообоев – amazingly beautiful image you prefer to enjoy in the living room. Give preference to material on non-woven backing or vinyl based with protective film.
- When choosing color, remember which properties have hot and cold colors. Warm, orange, red, yellow and their shades will make the room cozy, comfortable, bright and «warm». But visually narrow the space. Cool colors, from turquoise and green to blue and purple, the space visually expand.
- Visually increase the height of the room will help a photo Wallpaper with a vertical image. This effect is enhanced by the stronger, the narrower the image elements or stripes on it. In contrast, a horizontally oriented image will make the room «below».
- In small hallways, experts strongly advise against gluing of Wallpaper with a large pattern or microsurgeries, especially with 3d effect. A major figure in the small room visually «eat» space.
- The shortage of natural light in the room do not use an image with a small figure.
- Saturated shades image can be used in large halls, where well-organized lighting. Designers suggest to these Wallpapers was the plot (city, landscape, group of people). However, saturated color should not be too bright and flashy.
- Abstract image of a hallway it is necessary to choose taking into account the specifics of the room – clear geometric lines on a light background.
- The image with the prospect «expand» the space of the hall. The effect of increase ceiling or wall lighting, as well as located on the opposite wall mirror. Better to give preference to the Wallpaper with a light background.
- In a small anteroom, crammed with furniture, for gluing photowall you can use the doors leading into the room or Cabinet doors. Or just a small «picture» on the wall in a frame from molding.
In the big hallway you can implement the idea of fallacy, which «room with hanger» turn into a small cozy room with a beautiful view. To give «room» decidedly lived-in feel, you will need to put a light furniture, but it needs to have enough space. «View» from the window one chooses according to your taste.
In this seemingly simple question, as the choice of Wallpaper for the hall, have their own «pitfalls». So you should listen to the advice of experts and avoid the mistakes that many managed to make to you. Using these tips you will be able to make your entryway a cozy, comfortable, beautiful. And the choice of style, everyone makes for himself.