It would seem, why chainsaw cottagers whoengaged in the cultivation of fruits and vegetables, or the owner of a country house having a small garden and a few flower beds? The question is no longer when there is a desire to build a bathhouse, update greenhouse knock down old business, or just make the bench for the rest. Unfortunately, any mechanism periodically need in the prevention and change of parts, and for this we need a good understanding of the product device to the same chainsaw repair their own hands to save time and money.
All chainsaws are similar in structure,regardless of whether they are European production (ECHO, Stihl, Husqvarna) or domestic (cedar, Ural). Inside the case are the basic elements - the fuel tank and the engine, and outside starter handle, the saw of the (bus) with the chain. A sharp tug rope starts the engine, and that - the saw blade.
For starters, we offer you to get acquainted with videos that show how to construct a chainsaw and how it works:
From time to time the blade crashes, to eliminate that disassembly is required. What can happen with such a simple mechanism as a chainsaw? At least the following:
- It ceases to wind up;
- Plant, but stopped in the near future;
- Cease to function in the cut;
- Loses its power;
Most of the problems associated with outages orengine operation (fuel supply system, exhaust system, ignition, cylinder-piston part), or other failures of systems and components (clutch, chain brake, tire, oil system). Consider the most common faults and methods of their elimination.
An efficient chainsaw start up with a jerk and does not fail in the cut
The first thing to do in case of breakage chainsaws, - inspect the spark plug wire is disconnected, and gently removing it with a special key.
Components of system of ignition chainsaw 1 - flywheel with magnets, 2 - the ignition module, 3 - candle, 4 - high-voltage wire
The spark plug twisting to check its condition
Her look says a lot:
- Dry. Most likely, not in the cylinder fuel mixture gets. It is not in the ignition system, so the candle back spin.
- Heavily splashed fuel. The reason for the excess fuel mixture is covered eitherrun rules violation, or maladjustment carburetor. Candle carefully wiped, shut off the fuel and include a starter - in order to remove excess fuel and ventilate the combustion chamber. Then place the candle in place and again trigger mechanism.
- Covered with black soot. This may indicate that the application ofpoor-quality oil, for improperly adjusted carburetor or incorrectly calculated the ratio of gasoline and oil. The candle should be washed, cleaned of soot with a sharp object (awl or needle), wipe cloth and place the electrodes in place.
Check the spark plug, it is necessary to pay attention to the gap between the electrodes: normal is 0.5 to 0.65 mm. Worn or damaged gasket must be replaced.
A large number of black carbon on the spark plug to a violation of the engine
To be sure, check andthere is a spark. To do this, put the spark plug cable, connect the pliers and nut candle cylinder, give birth to a starter and watch the sparks. If it does not - you need to replace a candle. If a new candle does not generate sparks - the problem is the high-voltage wire, or in violation of a compound with a candle.
The fuel can not enter into the cylinder for the following reasons:
- the fuel filter is clogged. It is necessary to remove the fuel hose and check howflowing fuel. If the stream is weak, you may need to clean the filter. Get it through the filler opening of the fuel tank and clean, in the case of heavy soiling replace the new one. As a precaution recommended to replace the fuel filter every three months.
- Clogged breather (A hole in the tank lid). Disconnecting the hose also checked in the case of clogging purified by needles.
- The absence or insufficient quantity of fuel. The reasons for failure can be several. The first reason - the air filter is clogged. The air flow into the carburetor stops in the desired amount in this regard due to the operation of the engine is disturbed too rich fuel mixture. The contaminated filter gently removed, cleaned and washed with water, dried and then put into place.
Another reason - the wrong Alignment Operation carburetor. The adjustment is made with three screws.
Timely replacement of the fuel filter ensures a full fuel supply
The fuel hose and air damper actuator must fit snugly to the nipples
Cable throttle lever must be in place
During operation, it is necessary to use the manual, otherwise you may make it worse.
Article topic: Adjusting the carburetor chainsaw: technical details
And the last reason - violation of membrane integrity or clogged carburetor channels.
To repair the carburetor yourself, you should be familiar with all the details
All parts must be clean, dry and serviceable.
If at low revs the engine is working fine, and at large begins to stall, the reason may lie in the spark arrester muffler clogged combustion.
- remove the muffler;
- parse (there is not folding models);
- cleaned of soot, using detergents;
- dry the hair dryer;
Dry cleaning is not allowed, as in the present nagare carcinogens, inhalation of which is dangerous to health. After removing the muffler outlet opening is closed with a clean cloth.
Interruptions in the chainsaw signal of a possible blockage of the muffler
To avoid clogging of the silencer happened,necessary to monitor the composition of the fuel mixture. The amount of oil should not exceed the standards recommended by the manufacturer. Poor oil quality is also adversely affect the operation of the engine.
Often the engine does not start or does not work infull force due to low pressure in the cylinder. It may be caused by wear of the piston or cylinder, sticking of piston rings, bearings wear. Partially consider the condition of the cylinder-piston group (CPG) is possible by removing the muffler and looking into the opened hole.
Compression placed in the spark plug hole,It helps to make metering of compression in the engine - as a result of the measurement may also be able to talk about the CPG. Accurate data is obtained only after a complete disassembly of the mechanism. If the piston has chipped or scratched, it should be replaced. The piston ring must be clean, without fouling, and be exactly in place.
Wear of piston and crank mechanism referred to serious problems
As a result of measurement of compression is possible to judge the state of parts of the CPG
Consider the three main faults:
- Leaking oil. It is checked whether the tube is hermetically connected to the pump fittings and whether cracks on them. Problematic tube sealed with sealant or change.
- Inadequate oil flow. Most likely crammed lubrication channels.
- The occurrence of cracks on the oil pump housing. The replacement of parts.
Here's how the lubrication system provides diagnostics:
The chain brake often does not work becauseclogging grease or sawdust brake band and the space under the hood. It is clear from all of the blockages. The tape might have simply worn out, then it must be replaced.
Work brake circuit is restored by mechanical cleaning
Some parts wear out faster than a chainsaw,than others. These include the drive sprocket, tire, chain, anti-vibration elements. For quick replacement parts is always better to have on hand. Do not neglect and sharpening chain.