Sickle is one of the main toolssummer resident, used to quickly bring order in the land. Acquire this tool for cutting grass on the gardening area and the owners of private houses. Period of active use of sickle and electric trimmers is in the summer. Before using the tool is in working condition: lubricated friction parts, changing cutting headset, is poured into the tank of the fuel mixture. If the engine does not start or stall quickly without gaining a sufficient number of turns, it is necessary to look for the causes of malfunctions and eliminate the identified faults. To carry out repairs trimmers with his hands, it is necessary to understand its structure and principle of work of main units. This information can be found in the instruction manual, which the manufacturer applies for garden equipment is mandatory. Check for such a guide when buying a chainsaw. Import tool must be accompanied by instructions, written in Russian.
The long tubular rod is attached to thereducer two-stroke internal combustion engine. Inside the rod passes the shaft transmitting torque from the gasoline engine to the cutting mechanism. Monofilament blades or rotate at a speed of 10,000 to 13,000 revolutions per minute. The protective gear housing provides for a hole into which a lubricant with a syringe inserted. For ease of use the tool manufacturer equips it with a special adjustable belt slung over his shoulder.
By cutting sickle attached headset:
- The line, which varies the thickness of 1.6 to 3mm, it is located in the trimmer head. During mowing grass monofilament is subject to wear. Replacement Line is made quickly and easily in two ways: by winding the fishing line of the same diameter of the bobbin or by installing a new reel with fishing line wrapped around.
- Knives sharpening steel with double-sided trimmers to cleanse the site of weeds, small shrubs, coarse grass. Knives are different form, as well as the number of cutting surfaces.
On the U-shaped, D-shaped or T-shapedthe handle is attached to the bar, located trimmers controls. The cutting mechanism is surrounded by a special casing. Dressed with everyday brushcutters mixture prepared from gasoline and oil, which is poured into the fuel tank. The device prosumer and consumer brushcutters equipped with a four-gasoline engine is slightly different. charging circuit is also different: the oil is poured into the crankcase, and gasoline - in the tank.
A measured piece of fishing line formed so that one end is longer than the second 15 cm. Loop plant in the slot, available on a reel, and start reeling in the direction indicated by the arrow
If you can not start a sickle, the firststep is to check the presence of fuel in the tank and its quality. For the filling tool is recommended to use a high quality gasoline purchased at a refueling point mark which should not be lower than 92 octane. Save on cheap fuel may cause damage to the cylinder-piston group for repairs which could take a third of the cost of the mowers. It is equally important to cook and fuel mixture of gasoline and oil. The proportion of the mixture of these components specified by the manufacturer in the manual. It is not necessary to prepare the fuel mixture in large quantities, since during long storage lost its properties. It is better to use a freshly prepared mixture.
When mixing fuel oil pour in gasoline using a medical syringe, allowing to observe exactly the required proportion of the components
Contamination of the fuel filter in the tank can alsointerfere with the operation of the engine trimmers. Therefore, if you experience problems starting the engine, check the filter condition. If necessary, replace the filter. Block incoming pipe left without a fuel filter.
Also need to check the air filter. A dirty piece is removed, washed in gasoline and put in place in the field. In cottage or home filter can be washed in water, using detergents. The filter is rinsed, wrung out and dried. The dried filter wetted with a small amount of oil used for preparing the fuel mixture. Excess oil is removed by squeezing the hands of the filter. The part is set in place. The removed cover is put back and secured with screws.
Air filter, washed with a fuel mixture, wrung and dried, put in place in a plastic housing and covered with a lid
How is this procedure in more detail you can see in the video:
If all of these procedures performed, andengine does not start, then adjust the idle speed by tightening the screw of the carburettor. In the video posted at the beginning of the article, this issue is receiving attention.
So, in order:
- Tools lay on its side so that thethe air filter is at the top. With this arrangement, the chainsaw is provided by entering the fuel mixture precisely in the bottom of the carburetor. On the first attempt zavedetsya motor, if you are starting to remove the air filter and the carburetor will flood a few drops of the mixture, and then install the removed parts in place. The method tested in practice.
- If the first board does not give result, it is likelylikely a problem in the spark plug. In this case, remove the spark plug and check its performance, as well as dry combustion chamber. Candle, no signs of life, replace the new one.
- If the spark plug is in goodstate filters are clean and fresh fuel mixture, you can use the universal way of starting the engine. Close the choke carburetor and pull starter handle once. Then open the flap and pull the starter 2-3 times. Repeat three to five times. The engine is required to be acquired.
Some with such force pulled the knob thatWe have to repair the starter trimmers own hands. This is only possible in the case of impulse cable breakage or rope handles. In other cases, it is recommended to carry out the replacement starter. This unit is sold complete.
The procedure works as follows:
- Stop the engine and wait until it cools down.
- Disconnect the high-voltage wire from the spark plug.
- Remove the item using a special key.
- Inspect the spark plug on the replacement item. Detail changes if it is faulty, dirty, has a crack on the body.
- Check the gap between the electrodes. Its value should be 0.6 mm.
- New spark plug that is inserted into the engine and tighten the key.
- Perform installation of high-voltage wires on the central electrode candles.
As you can see, nothing daunting is not present in this procedure.
New spark plugs for two-stroke internal combustion engine gasoline spit installed to replace the old parts of the failed
After starting the engine may stall if,An incorrect carburetor or it occurred misalignment. On what grounds can understand that the reason lies in this really? Very simply, by vibrations, which will clearly be felt when working benzokosilki. Carry out fuel supply adjustment can be their own hands, by doing all that is written in the manual instruction tool.
Motor may stall due to cloggedfuel valve. The reason it is eliminated by cleaning. If trimmers start, and then abruptly stalled, so difficult to supply fuel to the carburetor. Loosen the carburetor valves, to provide free fuel to approach it in the right quantity.
If excessive air leakage can alsostalling the engine. Add the engine speed to the air bubbles out rapidly from the fuel system assembly. Yet be sure to check the integrity of toplivozabornogo hose. In the event of physical damage (cracks, punctures, etc.), replace the part.
The period of operation trimmers followthe state of the engine cooling system. Channels available in the starter housing and the cylinder fins must be kept clean. If you ignore this requirement and continue to operate the mowers, it is possible to deduce the engine failure due to overheating.
Competent care for the petrol scythe during operation allows you to use it for several seasons in a row without a serious repair
Before cleaning, allow the engine to cool down. Take a brush with soft bristles and clean the dirt from the outer surface. Purification of plastic parts produced solvents including kerosene, or specific detergents.
At the end of the summer season trimmers should beprepared for long-term storage. For this purpose, the tank is drained from the fuel mixture. Then, the engine starts to develop residual fuel in the carburetor. All tools are well cleaned of contamination and sent to the "hibernation".
As you can see, to repair faultsHousehold trimmers can be completely on their own. The customer service is to apply in the case of serious damage. Thus it is necessary to relate the cost of repairs to the price of a new trimmers. Perhaps it will be better to buy a new instrument.