Green color in kitchen design will appeal to cheerful people, happy to be absorbing the paint the spring landscape. Energy, vitality, enthusiasm and high spirits will flow from every corner of the space. Having a kitchen in shades of light green, even a confirmed pessimist will feel the serenity and ease, but for motivated individuals, this place will become an oasis and a source of new ideas.
Felt the need to use kitchen design atmosphere of spring, fresh and new trends, the choice of green color – natural solution. Note, however, that the variety of shades is capable of forming different images and mood. A sense of proportion – talent of the gods, so do not try to use the kitchen any green color. Focus the design on a specific item – whether it be furniture or walls. Otherwise, the superabundance of light green color instead of the expected energy will give you fatigue and some irritation. Experts suggest that a harmonious combination of elements of a kitchen:
- Green wall interesting look with the furniture, having both light and dark facades. The key is functionality and simple forms of furniture. Rich dark shades of headset will give the kitchen interior life and light palette will create an atmosphere of freshness and youthful enthusiasm.
- To focus on bright wall light green tint – original solution for the kitchen, with the basis of bright monochrome or achromatic color. Design options different – waterproof paint, solid, non-woven or vinyl Wallpaper, unobtrusive floral or minimalist geometric shapes.
- A simple form of smooth facades covered with oak veneer, or shiny white, exquisitely decorate the apron gently green hue made of tiles or shower gels. Mouth-watering honey color wood and juicy spring mood – a good example of competent kitchen design.
- Halo romantic mood can create the kitchen furniture with facades of light green color. The formation of a comfortable environment contributes to the background, in calm, subdued colours. The relationship between the intensity of the color of the furniture and the General background is inversely proportional to the brighter set, the paler wall, apron and accessories. To balance the situation a catchy capable of dining table is of simple design with straight legs and the glass surface, forming the effect of weightlessness. To achieve convergence, the design of the kitchen will help decor elements in the form of lamps or textiles with patterns of light green color. Soft green facades it is recommended to complement the exquisite dishes is white China, Bohemian glass glasses and metal gloss kitchen utensils.
Paneled facades of the lockers is optimal for muted shades of green, with some hint of white. In the interior of bright kitchen accessories look great sandy and light beige shades, accessories interspersed with pottery, wood elements in furniture dining room sets. Pastel shades of light green color combined with white cloth, copper coffee pots, decorative ceramics, or painted floral plates.
Gentle notes of green kitchen design cannot be attributed to a universal solution. You should choose the right direction in the formation of the interior to extraordinary palette helped create a harmonious atmosphere. Starting from the selected style, you should look for the most appropriate application of the green color – will they decorated the walls or he will dominate in the furniture.
The modern style is best suited for kitchen design in light green color. Simple geometric forms and the functionality of the furniture completely meets the matching rules set in green tones. A contrary decision in light green walls with dark furniture is another good option for the interior, following the principles of modernity. Colorful pop art, which stands in the row of modern styles, also welcomed the design of the selected hue. But with hi-tech it is not compatible. The kitchen achromatic colours that will provoke disharmony and inconsistency of the overall concept.
A decent place can take a green color in kitchen design, in the style of Provence. Rural motifs include floral themes in textiles and accessories. Unobtrusive and easy atmosphere will help to create a green palette in the design of the walls and floor in harmony with the decorative elements. Better to choose furniture of light tones of wood. Another decent place for spring freshness – in kitchen design with the direction of eco-style. The combination of green walls and furniture of natural wood is clearly apparent harmony of nature, effectively complemented by light green textiles and accessories.
A good Union can be traced in the formation of interior is with the soft green tone in a minimalist style. Lack of spare parts and a kind of asceticism diluted zest of invigorating green color. Space and plenty of light create the perfect platform that emphasizes the elegance of green hues in the furniture. And for design classics such color is used infrequently. Only metered approach and carefully selected furniture design together with the correct shade is able to embody the idea of harmonious interior.
Light green color, being a mixture of yellow and blue, refers to the warm shades. Despite many successful combinations, it is preferable to use in combination with it’s warm shades.
Expressive design will help the connection in the kitchen achromatic black-and-white parts with green. Dosed the availability of parts in black color to avoid drama and the formation of Gothic atmosphere. To enhance the enthusiastic notes of spring freshness will help range of white shades: crystal white, cream, milk or ivory. Following a number of harmonious combinations of kitchen design in shades of green – natural colours. Any variation, ranging from beige and sand, finishing with the gold and brown tone, and create a homelike atmosphere, a Paradise of peace and tranquility. The original effect is achieved in kitchen design when using Sunny yellow or orange, terracotta or green colors. Refinement is different monochrome design green kitchens, where the vending green naturally complements a range of other shades of green. Olive, mint, or emerald – it all depends on the style of the interior, the room size, furniture design and personal preferences.
What other effects in the design of the kitchen can be achieved by combining green color:
- refined respectability produces a solid dark bottom together with light green top furniture;
- light green bottom row effectively sets off the elegance of the top of the furniture made in dark colors;
- to emphasize the minimalism allows the combination of light green with black and white color kitchen interior;
- blotches of green in the decor, be it curtains, dishes, or lighting fixtures harmoniously complement the atmosphere of the spring of serenity and elation.
The advantages of the green color include practicality in operation. Minor scuffs and scratches on the surfaces are practically invisible and are not able to distort the overall perception of the kitchen design. This shade is versatile for any room regardless of its location relative to the cardinal directions. In his power to refresh the gloomy setting the kitchen on North side and increase the cheerfulness of the South of the room. The layout of the furniture also has special significance. Kitchen-corner or island design, regardless of the location, the interior is hard to oversaturate properly chosen light green color. The imagination and preferences of the people is infinite, so the design options and cosy area that meets the tastes of the owners, the immense number of.