- Dressing room with swinging doors
- Dressing room in the hallway with a door coupe
- Dressing room with shelves of open type
- Corner dressing room hallway
- Dressing room in the alcove of the hallway
An integral part of any home is the hallway. Usually it’s a small room, the interior of which plays a significant role in shaping impressions of the landlord. After all, the first hall visitors see when they come into the apartment. Therefore, it is necessary to make elaborately and competently.
Interesting and rational design solution is located in the hallway closet replace all the boring ordinary wardrobe. And currently, this trend is becoming more and more popular in our country.
When creating built-in furniture wizard calculate its size so that all the body parts perfectly fit to the walls, floor and ceiling. Consequently, remains inaccessible places where dust can accumulate, as happens in the cases of furniture. In addition, this type of furniture gives the impression of a monolithic structure that looks modern and aesthetically pleasing.
The cost of built-in furniture below the cost of Cabinet. This happens due to the reduced amount of materials for its production. For example, when embedding in wardrobe in a niche there is no need to create an external frame, in this case, it is usually cost installation only-door coupe in its entire opening. In addition, you can significantly save on the filling of the dressing room by a partial or complete creating it with their hands.
Built-in furniture more sustainable. In the course of its operation the possibility of a rollover or offset completely eliminated.
When a complex structure of the room (beveled corners, the presence of beams, walls, and other things) or custom sizes possible installation option only furniture a built-in type, because case products almost always are rectangular, and match them in size, in this case, unlikely.
Built-in wardrobe helps save not only cash, but also free space, because it sets between the walls and the floor and ceiling. This factor is particularly important when installing a walk-in closet in the hallway, which often has a small area. As for the body of the counterpart, in this case, there is always a gap between the outer frame and walls of the room, i.e. there is inefficient use of space.
Built-in furniture contributes to the visual alignment of the floor, ceiling and walls of the room in which it is installed. Furniture, on the contrary, because of its rectangular shape, and the angle of fastening parts strictly equal to 90 degrees, focuses even on the slightest bumps.
But, in furniture built-in type also has disadvantages. These include:
- Complex Assembly, which in most cases under force only to professionals.
- Built-in dressing room unable to move as she adjusted to exactly the right size and the curvature of the walls, to which it will be attached and the possibility that it will match to other surfaces is negligible.
- Furniture built-in type spoils the walls, as secured to them by means of such fastening materials like screws, dowels etc.
There are so many designs of wardrobe, this applies not only appearance, but also its functional parts.
This kind is perfect for the classic interior hallway. The size of the closet depends entirely on the availability of free space. This piece of furniture can be given an interesting look by using various accessories.
As for the functionality, then it will typically make three compartments. The bottom compartment is used for storing shoes, average at most, storage of clothing, and the top for storage of hats.
«Minus» is that narrow hallway swing doors are inconvenient to use.
This option is the most popular today. After all, it saves space, so as to be secured directly to the walls, does not create interference in the form of open doors, accommodates bulky items.
In most cases, this type of wardrobe is installed along one wall of the hallway. Its length depends on the length of the wall to which it is attached and a width size of the corridor. But even in the narrow hallways the variant placement of a dressing room with a door coupe, only its width will be 60 cm, what is the standard, and only 40 cm.
Of course, most people tend to hide the contents of the wardrobe doors, but there are those who love open spaces and the interiors of the air, so they refuse to install doors and closets with open shelves.
Such a design may assume a complete or partial lack of facade details. If the installation of the facades is not assumed, the whole dressing room is nothing but walls, dividers and shelves.
In cases where facades do not exist remain only partially exposed Central shelves and hooks for clothing, and the upper and lower branches of closed doors. For storing small items in these cabinets use special baskets and interior of the box. Also in this kind of dressing is usually provided for the seat that runs along the entire structure, which is quite convenient, especially in small spaces.
If the hallway has a large area you can install a corner wardrobe, which will fit all things family.
Inside such structures issued a vast storage system, which may include hooks, shelves, drawers, etc..
To ensure that the design does not look too massive, in its creation include both open and closed areas.
Corner closet in the hallway is a great alternative to a separate dressing room.
Owners entrance hall with alcove was lucky, because the dressing room can be placed in it and thereby not to violate the integrity of the space of the room itself.
Currently, there are no practical restrictions on the material that will be used for facades. Furniture manufacturers can offer as the most presentable and expensive materials and the low cost options. Lifting the bed can be made of MDF, laminated particle Board, wood, perforated metal, glass, mirrors etc look great facades, combining several types of materials, for example, looks original dressing room with a combination of doors with mirror and Wallpaper.
In order to streamline the storage and enhance the usability of the dressing room, you must make it a zoning. Generally there are a zone of storage for each family member and one General area for things sharing. Thoughtful and pre-planned zoning allows to exclude inefficient use of space.
As for filling in a dressing room, then there are many options regarding design and functionality. The design of the system can be designed in a contemporary style using metal structures, and can be, and classic design: wooden shelves, rods, etc.
For the functional dressing area, now there are many tools that will facilitate and streamline storage. These tools include:
- rods and pantographs;
- hanger under pants (pull-out);
- baskets, boxes;
- system store the shoes;
- hangers for accessories (ties, umbrellas, belts, etc.);
- section for the storage of household equipment (mops, vacuum cleaners, brooms, etc.).
- Pay attention to the lighting. The easy option to organization is the use of spotlights.
- Provide ventilation to avoid stagnation of air and consequently the formation of unpleasant odors.
- The layout of the dressing room is better to start with section to store long outerwear, other offices can be found as a residual.
- Don’t do stationary shelves with a depth of 80 cm, so as to get them things will be extremely uncomfortable
- The shelf depth more than 80 cm is better to make sliding.
- Slide out shelves and drawers must not have a width more than 90 cm, as they may SAG under the weight placed on them things.
- The same applies to rods. Optimum 100 cm in length, for longer lengths, you should set the prop.
- The passage between the shelves should be about 60 cm in the presence of drawers at least 100 cm This will allow you to enjoy all the systems with comfort.
The video shows a variation of a dressing room with a door coupe: