Since the construction of homes, many owners immediatelysame factory dog, especially if the building is far from the shelter. But, thus solving the problem of protection of the site, should take care of a comfortable home for the faithful "campaigners". You can certainly make the booth and put the dog on a chain around her, but this option is only suitable as a temporary shelter. In order to not hurt the animal and feel normal, you need to build an enclosure for dogs with their own hands or buy ready-made structure, which can also be collected independently.
Before you build the aviary for the dog, it is necessaryacquainted with the existing norms for similar facilities. If you build the aviary without taking them into account, the housing can be a dog, and a source of danger hotbed of disease for each who came to you in the human territory (for example, when a dog is easy to knock out breast door and pops).
Let us examine each element in the enclosure design and requirements to him more.
The design of enclosures main parameteradvocates length. Her selected taking into account what will be the growth of your dog when she grows up. If the dog is a puppy, his adult size can be determined by the width of the paws, chest and so on. The information on this site is full on dog breeders.
Convenient options are Attached farm building cages, because the back wall turns reliable protection against wind
For small dogs, the height of the withers are notreaches two feet, create a six-meter cages. For animals with a growth of 50 to 65 cm - eight-meter. Close pets need a ten-design. Such rules are designed for dogs who will be in a cage all day. If the owner is planning to release an animal at night, and sometimes during the day to arrange a walk, the construction of the enclosure for the dog may be a little shorter (1-2 meters). If the site is planned to keep two dogs or puppies from bitches expected, the cage makes one and a half times as long.
Sex in the aviary make concrete or asphalt. Most often the owners choose the first option, because it is easier to pour yourself. But we must remember that the concrete strongly become cold during the cold season, and the dog can "earn" rheumatism paws. Therefore, concrete floors on top plank boardwalk (just 2 square meters * 2).
On the basis of insulated concrete rubble dog will be much warmer than on the cold ground
You can only pour point instead of a solid foundation, leaving the paddock ordinary grass
When filling needs to be done to the front slope,so that moisture and precipitation did not stay in the aviary puddles and dripping. In addition, and clean design will be easier, because the water from the hose is easy to wash the dirt to the edge. We will only collect it on the scoop.
Since the construction of the enclosure for dogs, remember,that one wall, preferably façade must be similar to the grille for the animal to watch the portion entrusted to him. It is best to cook it from the pipes (except for zinc because they are harmful), having the proper treatment: cleaned of rust, primed, painted.
When you weld the frame, refer toelements do not just grab and securely welded, or with a strong jolt large dog easy to knock out a fragment of a wall. In the field of welding check for burrs left. Never replace a pipe grid, because the animal will do its utmost to try to chew it. Metal mesh spoil the dog teeth and a plastic or wicker in the end did not survive the onslaught and burst.
The walls can be made of profiled sheet, but the net cost to replace pipes
Three other walls are made of any availablematerial:. planks, slate, metal sheets, etc., but for the health of the animal is best to build in wood. Buying boards (thickness - 20 mm), check the quality of treatment: there are no cracks, knots. The board should be smooth. Tree House advance promazhte antiseptic composition.
Rafter system must be reliable and wellsanded. Roof covering can be laid any, that is available, even for dog ears rather soft materials, such as shingles. It hides too strong sounds during rain or hail, annoying dog. An important point: the roof is installed without nails!
The absence of the roof will cause the dog to sit all day in a box, if it is cloudy
Make the door in the wall lattice that extendson the facade. The most important rule: the door should open inside the enclosure and 2 have constipation (inside and outside). Be sure to add in the design of eyes that will be useful if the primary lock fails. Then a couple of days it will be possible to use a padlock.
For external beauty forgotten an important detail: the door should open inward, because if you forget to lock up the dog to easily jump out of the cage
The device enclosure for dogs necessarily includes booth. It serves as a protection dog in frosty or windy weather. If you build a booth with your own hands, it is necessary to consider some nuances:
- The area of the booth must conform to the dimensionsdogs. Inside should be enough space only for a turn and rest in the extended position. Too large construction in areas with severe winters do not keep warm, so the animal will always feel cold. The mild climate of the internal volume of the space is not critical.
- For the walls of the booth is ideally suited conifers, which have disinfectant properties and keep an optimum microclimate. The wood must be thoroughly dried.
- In areas with harsh climate is better to make walldouble, having laid between them a layer of insulation. And if in your area are often strong winds blow, then drive in the wall by the wind some windproof water resistant material.
- Before installation of the roof is necessary to build the so-called ceiling - the base of the boards that will keep the heat inside the booth.
- Do removable roof. This will facilitate cleaning inside the booth, and if the dog is sick, it will be possible to get it through the roof to help.
- Mount is not a gable roof, and flat, with a slope. Dogs love to sit in their own booths, as an observation post.
Booth in the enclosure must be removable from the flat roof
Article on the subject: Booths for dogs with his own hands: Building Insulated design
Those who have read the above carefullyinstructions and decided to create their own aviary, need welding machine and the ability to work with wood. A few guidelines below will help you not to miss anything. On the design and painting of buildings we will not say, because it is not essential.
Let us consider some aspects of the installation of the example of construction of 2 * 4 m, calculated on a small dog, which will be periodically releasing a walk:
- Before you begin, outline the planBuilt where put all the design elements of the enclosure, and their parameters. From 4 meters in length and a half should take a winter road (or shed), one and a half - the platform. Meter Take to the open area.
- Positioning aviary best in the south-east. Do not turn to the north, otherwise the booth will be constantly clogged with snow, and to the south, because the dog will languish in the summer from the heat.
- All poured concrete foundation, and to the extentwhere there will be a winter road and pavement - on top of the stele boardwalk. If you are building an aviary for the dog with the booth instead of the winter road, the board plank only part of the platform. This flooring should not adhere to the concrete base. Leave at least 5 cm between them to properly circulate the air, and the tree does not rot. It is best to fill the bottom of the legs.
- Booth should also be ventilated. To do this, put it on the bricks.
- Exterior wall of the pipe is welded in increments of 10 cm for large animals, and 5 cm - for the little ones.
Disposition of all parts of the enclosure depends on the size of the dog
Tamp on the boardwalk planks that between him and the concrete base could walk the air
If you make a dog shelter on our recommendations, your pet will receive a real "comfortable apartment" and thank you good service.