The modern country house is landscaped area, the main purpose of which is to stay with amenities. Exhausting work in the garden in the past, to ensure a comfortable stay, most suburban areas are trying to equip in accordance with the latest trends of landscape design. Summer vacation is associated with the reservoir so the pool at the cottage – topical solution which will give pleasure to all present.
Options pools for the garden variety. On design features they are divided into fixed and prefabricated. Take a look at the detailed swimming pools that can be installed on a permanent basis. The desire to improve the operational properties necessitates equipment in the country of the indoor facilities. To make an indoor pool in the country is possible in two ways:
- To install the factory capacity.
- To cast it out of concrete, followed by finishing.
When the first option of the pool, it is important to study the properties of the materials of construction for tanks. Most commonly used for this purpose:
- Plastic. Its characteristic feature is the fragility, aggravated by low temperatures. Therefore, it is used primarily for the folding structures of medium size. There are examples of production of decorative pools for the garden.
- Polypropylene has improved properties, endures temperature changes. Its operation is possible all year round.
- Composite materials exhibit maximum resistance to influence of negative environmental factors. They are used for the production of permanently installed pools. Among the advantages noted the absence of bruises or scratches by mechanical action. This indoor pool will last in the country for a long period of time without requiring recovery work.
To spoil the rosy picture ready pools to give them a standard appearance. If you wish to become the owner of individual design, to build it yourself.
Studying a question of equipment in the country closed structures with water, it is important to determine the type of modulation which are of two types:
- During the filling of the pools skimmer, the water level below the edge of the sides 15 cm This prevents its overflow. Before getting to the closed design, the water is filtered in the skimmer. Because of its economy, is the most popular option for the garden.
- In the overflow structures on the perimeter of the closed pool is mounted grate through which the excess water fall into the tank. This design helps to visually increase the area of an artificial reservoir. But the arrangement of water facilities will cost considerably more expensive than the first option.
If desired, additionally an indoor pool is equipped with hydromassage, geyser, waterfall, or a light. Of course, all this will significantly increase the estimate for the construction.
The tank is cast in concrete, needs final finishing, which is carried out using the following materials:
- The PVC film. Produced in rolls, has different colors: white, blue, turquoise or blue. You can select the picture, imitating a mosaic, which will cost more. Such material for the capacity of the private pool simultaneously performs two functions, waterproofing and finishing.
- Polypropylene – a polymer material with high strength. Among the characteristic properties marked resistance to aggressive environment, which is important in the indoor pool, and good weldability. For construction at the cottage of the closed basins often use sheet material of blue or blue with a glossy surface.
- Tile is mainly used for public indoor pools.
- Mosaic is popular in private homes because of the possibility to make private pool, set in the country, the original tints and shades. When purchasing choose items where the percentage of water absorption minimum.
Like any building structure, an artificial pond needs careful design.
Mounting on the cottage’s private pool with the use of factory capacity includes the following steps:
- You need to prepare the pit, the size and shape of which correspond to fully finished bowl.
- To accommodate a full range of communications in the country need to be equipped underground room. It established the system of filtration, water and wastewater.
- Due to the exploitation of electrical equipment, should take care of the absence in the technical area of the moisture and waterproofing.
- After the installation of the finished container and the test of coordinated operation of all systems, go to the arrangement of the ceiling for the closed facilities in the country. For its construction, as a rule, used construction polycarbonate greenhouses. This is the most practical option to make the country an indoor pool.
To build in the country the indoor pool is completely with your hands. The process is time-consuming and the estimate of costs is impressive, but the end result is the correct approach for a long time will delight visitors garden.
Commencement of works is no different from the previous method to set the country on an indoor artificial pond – you need to prepare your pit. When calculating the internal volume of the pool, consider the space that is concreted surface. Also you should consider the question of removal from the site giving unnecessary soil.
Then proceed to the preparation of the bottom of the closed facilities. To prevent cracking of concrete surfaces resulting from the movement of soil that is able by the frame of the armature. The future of an indoor pool needs to surround the reinforcement, which connection is made with the help of binding wire. From welding jobs are best avoided because of the excessive rigidity of this design. In areas of the side walls of the future capacity leave reinforcement bars. Also when building in the country bowls private pool reinforcement cage can be immediately raised to full volume.
The next step is the concreting of the bottom closed-back design to give. Filled with the mixture is sealed by means of the deep vibrator and definitely is aligned in accordance with the established beacons. The thickness of the concrete pad depends on the total volume of the closed basin and in the range of 20-40 cm the Period of solidification of the Foundation of the private pond at the cottage lasts at least two days, then proceed with the erection of vertical formwork and filling it with concrete solution.
To prepare a solution for a private artificial reservoir in the country independently from the calculation of cement, sand and crushed stone in the proportions 1:2:2, or order ready-mix. After the concrete bowl of the future indoor pool settles and gain strength, the formwork can be removed. Over the next seven days design requires regular moisturizing to prevent cracking. Full drying period basin closed structures in the country lasts for at least three weeks.
Perform quality waterproofing bowls closed design will help special compositions. In dry form they resemble tile adhesive. A concrete pool surface is treated with diluted mixture with a spatula. The procedure is repeated several times, and when applying each new layer, the direction of movements changed. After complete drying of the waterproofing protection proceed to decorating.
As a rule, for registration of closed structures in the country use tile or mosaic. When mounting it is necessary to exclude the presence of the cladding voids.
Gated pool in the country needs to be equipped with a drain system and water treatment. To establish for these purposes, stationary equipment is complex and expensive procedure. Much cheaper looks the option to purchase mobile devices that includes a powerful pump. The decision to give optimal. At the final stage of construction of a private pool, set directly by its cover. As in the case of factory capacity to give recommend to use a ready design made of polycarbonate, which will provide aesthetic appearance to the gated pool.