Beautiful and well maintained garden requires a significant investment of time and labor. Many recognize that the change activities are beneficial, but most of us come for the city to just relax, surrounded by family and friends. Beautiful flower in this case – it’s just a nice addition to the rest. Therefore, we choose hardy flowers for the garden, for the cultivation of which do not need considerable effort. But this does not mean that hardy plants less attractive or bloom so profusely. Unassuming among the crops you can choose the ones that will serve as a real decoration of the garden, and would not require greater attention.
Plants that do not require special care, very much. First we will understand which ones we need. So, that garden made a good impression, you need to decide on immediate measures for his ennoblement.
Anyone who sees this Moorish lawn, admire its beauty and naturalness. Meanwhile, even cutting is not necessary
To achieve the desired effect with:
- Hedges. Ornamental shrubs are able to divide the area into separate zones. For this purpose it is better to choose plants that can for a long period of time without shearing. It is important that the climatic conditions of your locality correspond to those to which Bush used.
- Lawn special type. Conventional turf requires care especially at first, when the weeds are still trying to reclaim their living space. Much easier to use a lawn Moorish or with the inclusion of white clover. This garden decoration does not need frequent mowing and looks great.
- Vertical gardening. A recklessly allow on their land hops. This is a really undemanding plant, which is able to braid large space in a fairly short period of time. But the spread of hops is very difficult to control. This plant-the aggressor can do more harm than good. If a vertical surface is in need of landscaping, for this purpose it is better to use parthenocissus.
- Flower beds. Beds, ridges, mixborders and other types of flower beds will adorn any garden. That the bed bloomed longer needed undemanding perennials, which will form the basis of the flower bed. Annuals seed type let from year to year to give the flower garden a new and fresh look. For the most impatient fans of flowers you need to include the primroses, among which the really touchy-feely plants not so much.
A pleasant diversity in the flora making the garden all flowering shrubs. They can be decorated and flower beds. Planted as single plants and small groups.
As part of this green island is exceptionally low-maintenance plants. No one can say that he looks untidy or unattractive
When choosing perennials, guided by the maximum size of the adult plant. Groups such cultures are prepared according to their sizes and flowering periods. It is necessary to consider light, moisture and soil preferences. If irrigation can be difficult, then you should choose drought resistant flowers. Perennials usually do not need protection from frost and tolerate the summer heat.
Plants can be planted in tiers so that the most high created the background for a short, or was the center from which smaller flowers diverge circles or rays. Even inexperienced growers are happy to be planted on the site listed perennial flowers:
- Peony. Flowering in late spring attracts attention to this plant. In all the subsequent time it will just be a green Bush. Delight peony maybe 25 years without needing a transplant.
- Host. It is a beautiful plant that has about 40 different species. Flowers hosts like strange bells lilac, purple or even white. The leaves of Hosta are particularly expressive and diverse.
- Stonecrop (Sedum). Bushy compact plant with bright pink umbrellas flowers will decorate the garden in a Japanese or Chinese style. In these gardens, it looks especially well because originally from the East.
- Columbine (Aquilegia). Columbine blooms in may-June. Since the 17th century, this plant was used by universal love precisely because of its simplicity. It is believed that the flowers of Aquilegia are very fond of garden elves. Exquisite beauty of plants, captivates and inspires.
- Daylilies, dicentra and astilba. These three plants share a love for the shaded corners of the garden. Large delicate blossoms and shiny foliage make these ornamental plants are very attractive.
- Rudbeckia and Echinacea. Both plants are very similar colors for colorful daisies. They decorate the garden in summer and autumn. Among perennials they are considered the most tall. This fact must be considered when placing them in the flower bed.
- Garden chamomile and feverfew. Daisy blooms for a long time and does not require a lot of attention and care. At the end of September it self-propagates by rhizomes. Unlike chamomile, feverfew flowers have a more vivid color. However, chamomile exceed piretruma sizes.
- Primula. This plant will provide a memorable bloom in early spring. Primrose can grow in one place long enough. Then it is necessary to dig up and plant out.
Very decorate the garden flowering shrubs. For example, hydrangeas, forsythia, mock orange (Jasmine), Japanese quince, Spiraea, and Boldini and beloved lilacs. Taking into account the difference in the blooms from the perennials for a spring flower beds is better to choose pechenocnuu, lupine, Lily of the valley, primrose, and saxifrage. Summer is long and bright blooms will delight Stachys, tiarella, Sedum and daylilies.
Peony, Hosta, Sedum and Aquilegia. Look at the flowers and imagine how they can make your garden and your life more beautiful and brighter
Day lilies, chamomile, feverfew, rudbeckia and primrose. A riot of colors and positive emotions – this is what you can only dream of, going to rest after a working day
Annuals often simply called annuals because they bloom throughout the summer. For the formation of the carpet beds such plants are most suitable. With their help create the complex geometric patterns that result in full admiration of others. Perennials keeps growing over time, which is why precise work is not good. And children of the same age is able to annually change the accents and colors, making patterns and giving them new appeal.
Popular and most popular annuals:
- Petunia. For beds, borders and even for decorating the balconies of this plant is an excellent choice. In addition to a pleasant appearance, petunias have a scent that is familiar to many from childhood.
- Nasturtium. Elegant orange gramophonic flower and round leaves of nasturtium look very positive. The color orange evokes, according to scientists, only positive emotions.
- Salvia. If the site has a lot of sun and moisture, the Salvia definitely need to plant. Undemanding to any other factors, it will brighten your flower bed with red «trees» inflorescence.
- Marigold (calendula). Golden chamomile calendula not only serve as a wonderful decoration. It is also notable honey. It is possible that this information is useful to you. How to know?
- Marigolds. Despite the fact that we used to see these flowers everywhere, every time they amaze us with their diverse and abundant flowers. Marigolds can grow in drought conditions and not too pay attention to the soil, which they got.
- Astra and Erigeron. The real Queen of autumn asters. Resonates with its beauty Erigeron (melanistic), which is a perennial. Not far behind is another perennial plant is the chrysanthemum.
Spring planting of annual plants should not be particularly tedious: chore can destroy the whole effect of the result. Therefore it is better to use crop plants, not to grow seedlings. If there is a possibility to buy ready seedlings, it can make the process of creating a flower garden that uses unpretentious annual flowers for the garden, not only easy, but intuitive. The result will not have to wait long.
Petunia, Salvia and nasturtiums. Who would have thought that the flowers that we used to see since childhood, can be so beautiful. And nasturtium just embodied the positive
Calendula (marigold), asters and marigolds. These plants have different periods of profuse flowering, but we have collected them together to show how beautiful can be your garden, regardless of season
About unpretentious annual plants also have an interesting video:
If someone decided to choose the leader of the unpretentious colors, he would stop at the onion. Most of these plants do not mind the shading and lack of moisture only stimulates the growth of their root system. However, with proper care, bulbs will meet the green thumb in this flowering that does not need advertising.
Lilies and gladioli. Stretched up plants seemed to want to get closer to your face so you were once again convinced that, as far as they are luxurious and fantastically attractive
- Tulips. Varieties as much as places for their application. Elegance of its shape and bright colors of the tulips won many gardeners. May and June – the time of flowering.
- Daffodils, crocuses, Muscari and hyacinths. All of these plants belong to the early flowering. The only condition for their successful development – the absence of strong winds.
- Lily. The most preferred position for Lily, when its upper part is in the sun, and the leg – in the shadows. Abundant flowering and the variety of her brand unlike. By the way, Lily does not tolerate excessive attention to itself: after planting, it is not necessary to disturb 3-4 years.
- Gladiolus. The flower, which, according to legend, rose from the Gladiator sword, can not be capricious. However, manicured flowers differ markedly from those that are left to themselves. Gladiolus love the sun, abundant watering and friable loamy or sandy soil.
- Dahlias. Dahlias for good air circulation is important, but a strong wind they don’t like. But the sun for their luxurious colors need a lot. Planted in the right place, they might live up to the legend that was cultivated dahlias once only in the Royal gardens.
Before planting plants you need to be a minimum of knowledge about their preferences. Proper placement of the bulbous – the key to their successful growth and profuse flowering.
Daffodils and hyacinths, dahlias. Bulbs begin to bloom in early spring. Among the first to appear, daffodils and hyacinths. And dahlias will delight from August to late autumn
Well established and dvuhletki, the cultivation of which is available even for beginner growers. Look at those plants carefully.
- Daisy. Poets compare Daisy with a pearl necklace. At one time these flowers even pushed Lily on the national flag of France. Although the plant is perennial and is not afraid of the winter cold, in culture it is grown as a biennial flowers.
- Forget-me-nots. Surprisingly, in languages the name of this flower has the same meaning! Flowering in early spring makes the forget-me-not is appropriate for any garden.
- Garden violet. Large flowers, which we used to call viola or pansies, do not leave anyone indifferent. They are beautiful and that says it all.
- Turkish carnation. Enchanting painting, undemanding and long flowering makes Turkish carnation leader dvuhletnegof that are well adapted in our gardens.
Daisies and forget-me-not – flowers is able to awaken in the soul of man love and infinite tenderness. It is enough just to look at them, looking away
Viola and Turkish carnation. Looking at these plants, do not cease to wonder at the limitless imagination of Nature that created the world around us is so varied and charming
As you can see, the lowly plants a lot. They can become a decoration of your garden. Only that even the most unpretentious flowers for the garden require deference to their preferences and at least a minimum of care. Therefore, without watering, weeding and fertilizing is still not enough. But resistant plants are not afraid of pests, they are not afraid of the disease and the winter cold, and pruning, they almost do not need.