Rustic plot looks a lot more attractive if it is decorated with a fountain – a small, sparkling streams, or large – in the form of a shiny bowl. The secret flowing in the air water lies in special equipment. Various nozzles for fountains turn a boring pond in a picturesque, luxury pond. Today we offer you to understand how to choose the right nozzle and show what all nozzles are.
To water jets took the necessary form and was moving in the right direction, use a special, simple in its execution device, which are called heads for fountains. Their main function – spray, dispersion, regulation of water droplets, and jets. The result is as if hanging in the air bulk composition is that often we call fountain.
From the structure of the nozzles depends on the shape and size of the water composition. Suppose a powerful device able to create a huge swirling column, translucent water dome large diameter, ornate patterns. A special kind of nozzles – rotary water make the picture dynamic, moving. Inclined device forming a certain angle of flow of the jets, adjusting them to easily change the overall composition.
Multi-tiered fountains with lights look impressive in the dark
Invisible pumps of different power raise the water up, and the more powerful the pump, the higher the column of water. Using a set of different nozzles, adjusting the power of the water flow, you can create a unique, multi-tiered arrangement of the water flow, spray, foaming intersecting jets. Of course, the bowl of the fountain in this case should be three-dimensional.
Fountain nibs are made from different material, respectively, vary in price and degree of wear resistance. The most popular three types of material for attachments:
- Aluminum bronze. The most expensive and high-quality device. Excellent toughness, anti-corrosion properties are complemented by an aesthetically attractive appearance. Bright yellow, gold, color blends perfectly with sparkling splashes and helps to create a truly Royal song.
- Steel or brass. Durable, strong, cost-effective products, do not require special care. They are used for the equipment of most of the city’s fountains.
- Plastic. A huge plus plastic devices is their low price. But there are two big disadvantages – short life span and inability to withstand powerful water pressure. Plastic is an excellent choice for small garden ponds decorative type.
Choosing a particular device, in addition to the aesthetic component to consider is the compliance of the spray volume of the reservoir and the estimated power of the jets. You need to measure the distance from the installation site of the device to the edge of the pond – the height of the streams must not exceed this value. Ideally taken into account and the force of the wind.
Even a small garden fountain, enlivens the landscape, though here he seems to not give the fish to live in peace 🙂
Do not forget about such characteristics as wind resistance of the tip. The higher it is, the clearer and more stable will be the water pattern. Cheap plastic nozzles are well kept, the spray only in calm weather, during the wind fountain will not look very neat. Stability foam different devices – no wind «will lastreply» designed picture.
Think about the practical side of the issue. Successfully selecting nozzles for a suburban area, you can not just decorate a piece of landscape, but also to create a comfortable moist environment for growing close to plants.
Tips for regulating water differ in their appearance, features, hole diameter and are interesting «speaking» names: «bell», «sphere», «Tulip». Here are a few main types of nibs for fountain:
- «Hemisphere» and «Sphere». Looks like small ball with many built-in tubes-spikes. Fountain with a nozzle «Sphere» during operation is very similar to the white dandelion.
- «Fishtail». Of rare nozzles break the water jets of a given length at an angle of 40 degrees, reminding straightened the tail of a fish.
- «Bell». A small tube length of 0.5 m – 15 m, ending two drives. The space between the disks serves to adjust the thickness of the water curtain. Looks great and one large luxury «Bell» the middle ground, and the small group in some quiet pond.
- «Tiffany». These nozzles have combined the previous two species. The top of spherical form decorated with separately escaping jet.
- A single spray. Jets reach a great height at an angle of 20 degrees.
- Jet spray. A column of water rises up and then breaks up in part in the form of separate streams.
- «Ring». Small nozzles are uniformly arranged on the discharge pipe, made in the form of a ring.
- «Tulip». Jets upward, reminiscent of the funnel. Bunk the tip of the same type is called «Bouquet».
- Bunk spray. The tiers differ in different pressure of water supplied.
- «Spinner». At the same time flying up and spinning jet are reminiscent of the spiral.
With the help of nozzles for fountain, consider carefully the composition, you can create a unique water pattern that will become the hallmark of the suburban area or country ownership.
Translucent fountain «Bell» looks harmoniously in any body of water
Single jet steam nozzles, decorated with figures of dolphins, ideal for country site
Attachments there is a great variety, we have consecrated only the basic most popular types of
Even the splendor of the fountains of Dubai created using various attachments.