Increasingly, passing well-tended yard, watching the picturesque scenery, where the main attention is drawn to the swans of tires. Marveling at the skill of craftsmen, one might wish to issue in this way and a private summer cottage. The opinion about the difficulties of the technological process of cutting of the tires of the figures erroneously, a detailed study of the question of special difficulties in the manufacture of the Swan is not found.
Stage a vending scenery preceded by preparatory actions. Advance showing concern about the availability of necessary tools and materials at hand, you will not be distracted by little things. At a certain skill to make tires Swan, only one of the day.
To create an outstanding Swan will help you:
- angle grinder (in common parlance – Bulgarian) or electric heater;
- electric drill;
- pliers, wire cutters and a knife;
- metal rod for fixing the neck;
- chalk for marking;
- weather-resistant paint to give the figure of the Swan aesthetic appearance.
Individual attention, old tires, designed for the manufacture of a Swan. Best suited products are pretty worn, almost bald tires. This will greatly facilitate the process of working on the future of Swan. Give up the idea to use studded tires.
In the absence of material for a Swan, the problem is solved by a visit to the nearest tire. One tyre for the figure enough, but it is better to stock up on a couple of extra copies for the pilot actions. Before beginning the procedure of cutting the tires thoroughly washed and dried. All actions are preferably arranged in the fresh air.
The partitioning directly affects the final appearance of the shape of a Swan. If it is correct to make the cuts, the process of reversing the tires much easier. Most often, the basis of rubber R13, its circumference is 1.8 m. First thing in the middle of the tire outline with chalk. Have a harmonious sculpture large part of the circumference of the tyre is the neck with the beak. The proportions of the Swan are:
- neck – 0.95 m;
- the head is 0.1 m;
- bill – 0.09 m.
The photo shows examples of cutting tyre.
The basic steps for carving a Swan are:
- Nylon reinforcement rubber will allow the procedure of cutting out the schema of a Swan to carry a knife. When periodic wetting it in the soap solution the process will accelerate.
- To make a Swan out tires with metal cord harder. It will have to use the grinder or electric jigsaw. One Swan will need 3 discs. The use of working gloves, glasses and closed shoes will prevent the likelihood of traumatic situations.
- To work the jig saw easier. Pre-plant the blade in the tire, you need to make a hole at the drill or chisel. High speed increases the tool wear, it is best to set the rpm below average and apply the blade with a reverse tooth. The rubber is not subjected to strong heating.
- No electric tools is not a barrier – blade metal capable to replace them, but Swan quickly fail.
- Cutting the tires begin on the contour of the head and neck. Do not get carried away by one side of the figure, or the procedure of cutting out the other end much more difficult. Much faster to do a Swan when progressively incising both sides.
- Then move to the tail, its length is about 25 cm the Work is carried out in a similar way.
- To make the blank Swan the required amount, she laid on the ground with the cut part down and pull the sides up, holding the foot of the Central part. The whole process is quite time-consuming.
- Side washer, imitating the wings of a Swan, and lowered down. Metal reinforcement of tires requires additional treatment grinder. However, even these steps do not eliminate the risk of injury from protruding rebar. So the sculptures of tires with metal reinforcement are operated exclusively as decorations at their summer cottage. Playground it is better to make a Swan out of the tire with nylon cord.
- Fixation of the neck allows to achieve convergence of the Swan of tires with the original. To make it easy. The length of the neck parallel to each other are drilled two holes through the gaps of 15-20 cm, they are located along the centerline. Soft wire staples are prepared and are inserted into the holes. They are designed to secure thick steel wire or a metal rod of length 150 cm the Lower end of prihvatyvaya at the base on the inner side of the neck, and the second edge ends at head level.
- At the final stage of the Swan neck is curved appropriately, as a bird’s eye suitable pieces of rubber, fix them with screws. Notches on the sides of the tires mimic the plumage of a Swan.
The desire to equip a suburban area a fantastic character easy – set up on a head sculpture crown of plastic bottles or tin cans, and the Swan Princess ready!
Staining figure of a Swan gives it an aesthetic appearance. In addition to the traditional white version, sometimes use a version with a silver or Golden hue. Extraordinary and solemn look black birds. To make a good color will help any paint designed for outdoor use. For Swan of tires will fit a medium, enamel or oil products. The remnants of automotive paint spray – it is a viable option. The main thing – the surface of the tyre before work must be clean and dry. After applying the base layer, it is possible to show imagination and decorate the figure of the Swan acrylic material. Traced the head with the beak and plumage gives the sculpture from tires realistic look.
It is necessary to pay attention to the position of the shape of a Swan. When placed in the garden near the entrance is enough to make a stand of second tires and to paint it in blue. Sculpture of Swan is easily transformed into a small bed – enough to fill the inside of the tyre and the ground to plant your favorite flowers, low maintenance. On a country site it is better to resort to more complex decoration. The main habitat of the majestic birds – ponds. Therefore, the figure of the Swan of tires it fits in a small pond. Make it quite simple. A small pit was covered with tape, the edges pressed down with stones at the bottom of stacked pebbles. Timely replacement of water will not allow it to stagnate. Simulation of the reservoir for the shape of the tyre as appropriate. Quite a small area to make a mound of small stones and paint them blue. Additional design in the form of greenery around will increase the decorative effect of the shape of a Swan from the tires.
The idea to use in landscape design available materials is not new. Designers gave the name of this direction in art-design-site – trash-art. In addition to the popular swans of tires can do a lot of decorative pieces or useful items for the garden. By analogy with the Swan, from a car tyre just to make a colourful parrot. In the future, the figure is operated as hanging beds.
Most just from old tires make a border for the front garden. The possession of artistic talent allows you to put on the fence a fancy pattern that is pleasing to the eye even on a cloudy day in late autumn.
The original idea is to make the old tyre swing for children. It can be a rocking chair or hanging design.
All kinds of variations of the flower is the most popular way to make tires right on the farm thing.
Craftsmen manage to make rubber even items of furniture – tables and chairs of different designs to the usual décor for many villas.
Cut in the tire hole of the desired diameter and securing the base, you need to equip yourself with a convenient umbrella stand.
Automobile tire large sizes – ideal for small pond. Zastelil her tight wrap and having the sides of the stones, you will receive a oasis in the middle of the scorching summer heat of the earth.
In addition to decorative purposes, of tires can do the original steps for a convenient downhill slope.
Most importantly – your imagination and the boundaries in the design section of the old rubber, there is virtually no.