Children’s room is made all the parents as comfortable, safe, interesting, comfortable. Is made with love, with the obligatory account the age and interests of the child. After all, it will live little man with his identity. When choosing materials for a child’s room interior, including the mural in the first place should pay attention to the following:
- Environmentally friendly and hypoallergenic. Carefully read the certificate of quality when buying a mural for children’s room – main components, which include paper, colourant and binder, must have certificates of quality and compliance, as well as sanitary-epidemiological conclusion. Paper is considered the best and environmentally friendly material as the basis for the mural, under her walls will «breathe». Of types of printing to choose for a child’s room latex printing water-based latex ink. It is the most safe kind of printing.
- Practicality. No matter how well-mannered and obedient wasn’t your kid in the game he can not resist the desire something on your favorite wall murals to paint, stick to them, «decorate» clay. Wallpapers available in anti-vandal version (sounds, of course, roughly), which have a special decorative layer protects the image. The results of the artistic activities of your child, you can remove the usual cleaning agents without any damage to them.
- Matching the theme images and colors for the child’s age. For children under 2 years are recommended to choose the Wallpaper in the place where there is a baby bed, quiet tones and with the same pictures: flowers, favorite stuffed toys, the birds. And then… Further, children tend to formulate their preferences, one of the characters or scenes they want to see in the room. However, not always these wishes to be executed – some heroes of modern children’s films and cartoons can scare adults.
Mural for child’s room can be subdivided on a panoramic, background, subject, cartoon 3d Wallpapers.
Their proper selection and use will help to revitalize the children’s room, fun to decorate it without serious cost to allocate indoor area for training, length of games and relaxation. Different Wallpapers on the walls in one case to help soothe baby before bedtime (Wallpaper with clouds floating in the blue sky), the other will set the «joint» classes (greenish hues affect the uptake and reduce eye fatigue) or games with your favorite characters. With the help of mural child will be able to get into the wonderful world of favorite characters, with this world will remain his territory.
Pay special vnimanie lighting a child’s room. Designers are advised to well-lit walls in the room choose Wallpapers with a dim figure. The light from the window will make them even less expressive. For such a well-lit walls fit matte Wallpaper.
The effect of the mural on the wall will be much stronger in the case of the single-point illumination. The backlight can be placed on the ceiling or on the wall with the mural. Will enhance the effect of the repetition of the theme of Wallpaper, in toys and bedding. But here we must exercise a sense of proportion.
The designers also suggest to put the emphasis on plain walls by using a standard-sized desktop (1000х700 mm). Can not limited to a color spot, and frame it in a frame wooden or plastic moldings, and to arrange so peculiar «window». Another way to transform an ordinary object in an unusual to stick a piece of Wallpaper on the door, which immediately transformed.
The effect of using Wallpaper in the room compensates for the lack of furniture in the room, and did not get the feeling that it is empty. Moreover, the Wallpaper with a bright pattern to paste on a blank wall, otherwise the furniture «eat» part of the picture. Mural in the interior – available and inexpensive way to create a fabulous and surprising world of good.
The choice of wall murals for children – responsibility of parents. This choice depends on how well parents understand the interests and Hobbies of your child. However, there are recommendations for color scheme, which is necessary to prefer at different ages. A child grows will change «the scenery» in his world.
- Up to two years – kids love the bright and large patterns, cheerful colors. However, it is desirable to glue such a bright mural near the child’s bed. In the area of sleep is necessary to give preference to calm hues and patterns. They will help the child to calm down faster before going to sleep.
- 2-4 years, psychologists recommend to choose natural bright colors, color of sky and water, color of foliage and grass, the yellow dandelions. Such colors will fill the space child’s room harmony. Such colors like the children in this age.
- 4-6 years – increasing activity of the child. Try to avoid too bright (saturated red, orange) and too dark and serious (gray, dark blue, dark green) colors. Without color extremes will be easier to balance children’s energy. Too bright colors can provoke a surge of activity, too dark and serious – it’s color without the joy of childhood, they are not peculiar to childhood.
- 6 years – it’s uplifting and cheerful colors, juicy, interesting, bright. Please note that it is necessary to choose a different color combination, should not be limited to one color.
Adolescence in children starts at a different age. Usually they step in it, starting from 9-10 years. By this time the child has already formed color preferences, and he knows exactly how the story or character needs to decorate his room.
Girls prefer pink color or pastel shades. These colors will continue to reign in their room. The boys choose the color of the sky or the sea. Colors very much, but this color scheme is usually the most popular in «boys» children. It is important that children have a voice in choosing a color scheme for her room, but more importantly, this choice was made in conjunction with the General discussion and respect the views of the child as a little person.
Very different from this age favorite characters and stories. Asking and discussing the choice of Wallpaper with my little man, you offer him to pay attention to images that embody the courage, nobility and strength. It can be not only knights castles and battles, but also travel, sports, kings of beasts – lions. Often among boys meet «Kulibin», which do not feed bread, and let me look at model cars or motorcycles. Universal advice not, every child – individuality.
«Total» and favorite boys and girls is the theme of nature. Of characters – cartoon characters and «eternal» kittens. This solution can be used when in a family two children.
The difficulty of choosing Wallpaper for a child’s room is that it is not just one of the many ways to decorate the room, but about something much more meaningful. Whether you like it or not, selected and hung the mural will be involved in the formation of the inner world of your child, in the upbringing of a sense of justice and kindness or respect only brute force. That’s why it’s so important to exercise wisdom and caution, and avoid aggressive subjects and the same «heroes».