The education of many of today’s children based on intellectual formation. From an early age to give children at various preschool and preparatory courses. Of course, all this is necessary, but not at the expense of physical development. The task of any parent to make the child grew and was formed in all plans: both mentally and physically. One of the important stages – nursery, which should be equipped not only with all the tools for study and recreation, and sports area.
Under normal conditions, when the apartments have a small area of the room, this is difficult, but still possible. Because modern design is quite diverse to meet the needs of the child in constant motion, and comply with the wishes of the parents, in pricing and in terms of accommodation.
Before installing the area, should be acquainted with their types and range. In a room with small size better suited to a sports area G-shape.
They freely attach to the wall and does not occupy much space. However, this design would be less functional.
If possible, it is better to choose a sports area U-shaped. Despite the fact that the design requires more space, it is more functional that will surely benefit the child.
In addition, it is equally important to all sports design fits harmoniously into the overall interior. Apart from various color variations, you can also choose the material of the area. Main for fabrication are wood and metal. The first option is best, as it is made from natural material and has no additional impurities.
However a metal version is more durable and able to withstand several children. In addition, this area has more diverse colors and different shapes.
Home sports area for children is also diverse in terms of the selection of attributes. The most popular are the following components, which serve not only as entertainment, but also develop the child’s muscles and various characteristic features:
- Swedish wall – the Foundation of any area. Adding to its various parts, the child can do any of the exercises.
- Gymnastic rings, horizontal ladder, horizontal bars is able not only to pass the time Chad for a fun game, but also to strengthen the muscles of the arms and abdomen.
- The swing is suitable even for the little ones. Most importantly before you purchase, consider the space. After all, even the most compact of their kind, requires quite a lot of space.
- Ropes, rope ladders and nets in addition to the impact on all muscle groups, develop a child’s strength of will. After all, what will be his joy when, despite many failed attempts, he still gets to the top rope.
- Basketball Hoop and ball provide the love of the sport and develop the motor skills of hands and coordination of movements.
- Also, the child will be happy to work on Boxing skills on the punching bag, imagining myself beloved hero, who defeated a whole army of their enemies.
- Mats. Take care of tools, do not forget safety. Surely the child during the game will fall on more than one occasion. To protect it from the bumps and bruises, the floor must be strewn with mattresses.
The area of children’s rooms often do not exceed 10 square metres. It seems that such a site even not all the basic items you can install, not to mention the sports setting. However, even in this situation you can install the universal area, and not one way.
The first option is to mount a conventional sports Swedish wall with a horizontal bar to which you can also add a pear, a ring or a basketball Hoop. This installation may take not more than one meter. And set it in the corner of the room, it does not stop the movement and use of other things in the room.
The second, more versatile and functional equipment variant sports equipment small children’s room is the use of combination furniture. In this case, the furniture can simultaneously perform several functions. In addition to the components for sports activities included bed, wardrobe, Desk or nightstand. Combined furniture and saves space. Besides, it can be matched to any room design.
If the child has a large and spacious room options and methods for the installation of the parts is much greater. In this case, you can put a whole sports system. An ordinary wall can be supplemented not only by the horizontal bar and horizontal ladders, obstacles and other other inventory.
The price of this sports installation in the children’s room will greatly exceed previous versions. However, its presence will have a good time with friends, arrange a children’s party in honor of the birthday or other celebration right at home. The children will never be bored. Besides the abundance of sports equipment will further push the child into playing sports.
Imagination, you can make area in the form of a pirate ship or jungle. Accordingly, the room should be decorated in a similar style. This situation requires a lot of hassle. But there is no doubt that the laughter of the child and his enthusiastic eyes was worth all the effort.
Having defined the material and dimensions of the sports area you can choose a color scheme. Rely on the classic version. That is, for a boy, you select the area with different shades of blue, green, black. For girls fit red, yellow and other bright colors. If you need to choose for boys and for girls, you can combine colors for any taste.
More important not the color and quality of the coating. Over time, due to heavy use, the paint can flake off or be wiped. Given the high cost of construction, this factor is very unpleasant.
Despite its simplicity, with proper setting of the room, this area will look no worse.
A skilled owner can build a children’s sports area and their hands. To do this, first you need to decide what components will have a design.
The basis is the Swedish wall. Therefore, its construction required. You will need:
- 2 bar sizes 5х14х300. The last value can be changed depending on the height of the ceiling.
- 6 cuttings under the shovel. You can buy them at the hardware store. Important the condition, they had no knots and cracks. The surface should be perfectly smooth.
- Metal corners and screws for mounting to the wall.
- High quality super glue
- The cable
- Tools: drill, saw, sandpaper
After both beams will be adjusted to the height of the ceiling, they should be treated with a plane and sandpaper until the surface is smooth. After that, each beam should make holes for the crossbar. Using a three-meter beam, will be enough for 11-12 holes. Their diameter must correspond to the cuttings, otherwise the crossbar either will not, or will scroll.
Further divided by two cuttings are inserted into the holes and the beams are mounted on the corners. Then the design is put to the wall. This is the markup that displays the attachment parts.
Before installing the walls, all the rungs should be secured with glue. To mount to the wall can already after drying cuttings.
Swedish wall for a sports area ready. It is complemented by a horizontal bar, which you can either make a hand using two timber screws and the crossbar, or buy in the store. Gymnastics rings can also be done yourself using the rings and rope. The rest of the details (rope, rope ladder, etc.) can also be set independently.
The basis of children’s sports corner apartment, hand made, should look something like the photo.
Optionally, a sports area, you can varnish or paint.
Additionally, with the principle of the construction and installation of the area on this video