Beautiful and well-kept garden requires substantiallabor costs and time. Many recognize that a change of activity is beneficial, but most of us come out of the city to just relax surrounded by family and friends. Beautiful flower gardens in this case - it's just a nice addition to the holiday. Therefore, we choose unpretentious flowers for the garden, to grow that do not require significant efforts. But this does not mean that hardy plants less attractive or bloom is not as abundant. Among the lowly cultures can choose the ones that will serve as a real decoration of the garden, and will not demand greater attention.
Plants that do not require special care, very much. First of all we shall understand which ones we need. So, to the garden makes a good impression, you need to decide on priority measures for its beautification.
Anyone who sees this Moorish lawn, admire its beauty and naturalness. Meanwhile, it is not necessary to cut even
To achieve the desired effect can be using:
- Hedges. Ornamental shrubs can be dividedportion into separate zones. For this purpose, better to choose plants that can be a long time without shearing. It is important that the climatic conditions in your area correspond to those to which the shrub used.
- Lawn special form. Common grass lawn care requires particularlyfirst, when weeds are still trying to win your living space. Much easier to use or Moorish lawn with the inclusion of white clover. This garden decoration does not need frequent mowing and looks great.
- Vertical gardening. Many rashly allowed on their landhop. It really undemanding plant that is able to braid large enough space in the short term. But the spread of hops is very difficult to control. This plant-aggressor can bring more harm than good. If any vertical surface in need of landscaping, then for this purpose is better to use a girl's grapes.
- Tsvetnikov. Flower-beds, ridges, mixborders and otherflower beds adorn any garden. To bed blooming as long as possible, necessary undemanding perennials, which form the basis of a flower bed. Annuals Seed type allow every year give a new flower garden and a fresh new look. For the most impatient fans flowers primroses must be provided, including a truly whimsical plants are not so much.
Pleasant garden variety in flora make all flowering shrubs. They can be decorated and beds. Drop them as single plants, and smaller groups.
As part of this green island extremely undemanding plant. No one can say that it looks unkempt and unattractive
Choosing perennials, guided bythe maximum size is already an adult plant. Groups of such crops is on compliance of their size and the timing of flowering. It is necessary to take into account the light, humidity and soil preferences. If a watering can be difficult, you should choose drought-resistant flowers. Perennials usually do not need protection from frost and well tolerated in the summer heat.
Plants can be planted in tiers so thathighest creating background for undersized, or is the center from which less tall flowers or diverge circles rays. Even inexperienced growers planted with pleasure on your site listed perennial flowers:
- Peony. Flowering in late spring draws everyone's attention to this plant. In all subsequent time it will be just a green bush. Please peony is 25 years without needing a transplant.
- Hosta. It is a beautiful plant, which has about 40 differentspecies. Flowers hosts like strange bells lilac, purple or white. Leaves hosts are particularly expressive and diverse.
- Stonecrop (sedum). Compact bushy plant with bright pink umbrellas decorate the garden in the Japanese or Chinese style. In these gardens, it looks especially organically because it comes from the East.
- Columbine (Aquilegia). Columbine flowers in May and June. Ever since the 17th century, this plant enjoyed universal love it due to its undemanding. It is believed that Aquilegia flowers are very fond of gardening elves. Exquisite beauty captivates and inspires the plant.
- Daylily, Dicentra and Astilbe. These three plants are united by love for the shaded corners of the garden. Large delicate blossoms and glossy foliage make these decorative plants are very attractive.
- Rudbeckia and Echinacea. Both plants are very similar colorscolorful daisies. They will decorate the garden in the summer and autumn. Among perennials, they are considered the most tall. This fact must be taken into account when they are placed on a bed.
- Garden chamomile and feverfew. Chamomile flowers for a long time and does not require muchattention and care. In late September, it automatically propagates by rhizomes. Unlike daisy, pyrethrum flowers have a more vivid color. However, pyrethrum daisy superior size.
- Primrose. This plant will provide a memorable bloom in early spring. Primrose can grow in one place for a long time. After that, it is necessary to dig up and sit down.
It will decorate the garden flowering shrubs. For example, Hydrangea, Forsythia, mock orange (jasmine), Japanese quince, spirea, buldenezh and beloved by all lilacs. Taking into account the difference in the flowering period, from the beds of perennials for spring is better to choose hepatica, lupines, lilies, primula and saxifrage. In summer, long and bright blooming delight Stachys, tiarella, stonecrop and daylily.
Peony, host, sedum and Aquilegia. Take a look at these flowers and think how they can make your garden and your life more beautiful and brighter
Daylily, daisy, feverfew, rudbeckia and primrose. Riot of colors and positive emotions - this is what can only dream of going on holiday after a day
Annuals are often referred to simply as annuals forthat they bloom throughout one summer. To form a carpet of flower beds just such plants are most suitable. They help create the complex geometric patterns that lead to a complete delight others. Perennials grow over time, so they are not suitable for precision work. And the same age are able to change color accents and every year, reviving patterns and giving it a new appeal.
Popular and the most popular annuals:
- Petunia. For flower beds, borders and even to decorate balconies, this plant is excellent. In addition to a pleasant appearance, petunias have a flavor that is familiar to many from his childhood.
- Nasturtium. Smart gramofonchik orange flower of nasturtium leaves and rounded look very positive. Orange color evokes, according to scientists, only positive emotions.
- Salvia. If in the area a lot of sun and water, then be sure to plant Salvia. Undemanding to any other factors, it is the flowering of your flower bed red "herringbone" inflorescences.
- Marigold (Calendula). Golden chamomile calendula not only serve as a wonderful decoration. It is also a noble honey plant. It is possible that this information is useful to you in due course. How do I know?
- Marigold. Despite the fact that we are used to seeing these flowersliterally everywhere, every time they hit us with their varied and abundant flowers. Marigolds can grow in drought conditions and not too pay attention to the way that they went.
- Astra and erigeron. The real queen of autumn - asters. In common with her beauty erigeron (melkolistnik), which is a perennial. Not far behind, and other perennial plants - Chrysanthemum.
Spring planting of annual plants should not bebe especially tedious: routine work can ruin the whole effect on the result. Therefore, better use of crop plants and not to grow sprouts. If you have the opportunity to buy ready seedlings, it can make the process of creating a flower garden, which uses hardy annual flowers for the garden, not only easy, but also obvious. Result will not have to wait long.
Petunia, Salvia, and nasturtiums. Who would have thought that the flowers that we are used to from childhood, could be so beautiful. A nasturtium simply embodied the positive
Calendula (marigold), asters and marigolds. In these plants the different periods of abundant flowering, but we have gathered together to show how beautiful can be your garden, regardless of the season
About unpretentious annual plant also has an interesting video:
If someone decided to choose a leader amongunpretentious flowers, he would have stopped at the bulb. Most of these plants does not bother shading and lack of moisture is only promotes the growth of their root system. However, with proper care, will answer bulbous flowering gardener so that does not require advertising.
Lilies and gladioli. Pull up the plants if want to get closer to your face, so you once again convinced, as they are luxurious and extremely attractive
- Tulips. Species of this plant as much as places for their application. Grace its shape and bright colors tulips conquered many gardeners. May and June - the time of flowering.
- Daffodils, crocuses, hyacinths and muscari. All of these plants are early-flowering. The only condition for successful development - the absence of strong winds.
- Lilies. The most preferred position for lilieswhen its upper part is located on the sun, and the very foot - in the shade. Abundant flowering varieties and diversity - its brand difference. By the way, Lily does not tolerate excessive attention to themselves: after planting it is not necessary to worry about 3-4 years.
- Gladiolus. The flower, which, according to legend, grew outgladiatorial sword can not be capricious. However, well-maintained flowers are markedly different from those on your own. Gladiolus - a lover of sun, abundant watering and loose loam or sandy loam soil.
- Dahlias. For dahlias good air circulation is important,but they do not like a strong wind. But the sun for their gorgeous flowers need a lot. Planted in the right place, they may well justify the legend, according to which the grown dahlias once only in the royal gardens.
Before transplanting the plants need to be reserved minimal knowledge about their preferences. Proper placement of the onion - the key to their successful growth and abundant flowering.
Daffodils and hyacinths, dahlias. Bulbs begin to bloom in early spring. Among the first there are daffodils and hyacinths. A dahlia will delight from August until late autumn
Well-proven and dvuhletniki, cultivation of which is available even for novice gardeners. Let's look at these plants carefully.
- Daisies. Poets compared daisy with a pearl necklace. At one time, these flowers even pushed Lily on the national flag of France. Although the plant is perennial and is not afraid of the winter cold, in culture it is grown as a biennial flowers.
- Tinkerbell. Surprisingly, in the languages of different nations the name of this flower has the same meaning! Flowering in early spring forget-me-makes appropriate for any garden.
- Garden violet. Large flowers, which we used to call the viola or pansy, do not leave anyone indifferent. They are beautiful, and that's it.
- Sweet William. Enchanting painting, simple tastes and a long bloom makes Turkish cloves leader among dvuhletnikov that perfectly acclimatized in our gardens.
Marguerites and forget-me - flowers that can awaken in the soul love and infinite tenderness. Just look at them, do not look away
Viola and Sweet William. Looking at these plants, do not cease to be surprised boundless imagination of Nature, which has created the world around us is so diverse and charming
As you can see, a lot plant unpretentious. They can become an ornament and your garden. That's just even the most unpretentious flower garden requires deference to their preferences, and at least a minimum of maintenance. Therefore, without watering, weeding and fertilizing is still not enough. But the resistant plants are not afraid of pests, they are not afraid of disease and winter chill, and pruning they almost do not need.