Landscaping addicted to many ownerssuburban areas. As a result of their efforts the space surrounding the cottages are not only costly, but also ordinary private houses significantly transformed. Today, the gardens and even orchards gradually hand over the position and concede their place of lawns, flowerbeds, vegetable beds and unusual compositions, adorable. However, the flower beds are always attracted the attention of gardeners, and ornamental shrubs often decorated areas, but the conifers in landscaping if used, it is not too often. Today, they are becoming more popular.
For the planting of conifers, there are rules,are well-known landscape designers. But because not every owner of the site has the financial ability to hire such a specialist, it is better to know the rules to yourself to try to put them on the site:
- Tree and shrub composition only then will look holistically, where the distance from the point where it will be inspected more often, will be at least two of its height.
- The presence of a lawn as a background for conifers most preferred.
- Most conifers are planted close to bodies of water that, in conjunction with weeping deciduous plants, they constituted a single original composition.
- The spectacular of all, according to experts, when conifers composition in landscape garden design focused on the east or west.
Listen to advice and tips to make your site become more beautiful, and the time spent on it to bring you pleasure.
Conifers are perfectly combined with cereals, leafy plants and flowers, including lilies. This composition is on the shore of the pond looks naturally and beautifully
The combination of roses and conifers looks great, but the problem is that arborvitae and other conifers as a result of their ability to live oxidized soil, and rose to acidic soils are poorly
Conifers can vary widely in color. If you have to collect the plants in the composition, it is necessary to pay attention to the color of the needles that formed a kind of scale:
- If the composition comprises three components, the present, only two colors can therein.
- Quintuple composition should consist of no more than three different colors.
- If the elements in the composition of 25, and even more, they need to integrate them in groups of three copies, with plants in the same group should be selected on the basis of a single color.
Only in this case, conifers make an ensemble in which they will look harmoniously, without violating the integrity of the picture.
Numerous colors and shades of pine needles can create harmonious combinations, to take care of if they are compatible with each other
Creating assemblies, it is necessary to consider not onlythe color of the plant, but its height in adulthood, as well as the shape of his crown. To predict the appearance of the composition in the future, you should be armed with the knowledge to pre-select one of those plants that can offer modern market or nursery.
Of course, the adult plant height and shapethe crown should be considered for some time the composition has not lost its original appeal and is not turned into a thicket
Among high enough plants include the following:
- Western arborvitae. The plant reaches a height of 5 meters, prefer shaded areas may be subject to haircuts. Often used as a hedge.
- Juniperus Skyrocket. Pleasant plant conical shape, which has a soft blue needles. It grows up to 3m.
- Prickly spruce Hoopes. A very popular variety that is able to grow to 15m. It has a thick needles silvery-blue color. The plant exhibits resistance to adverse natural factors.
- Pine Vatereri. It is the birthplace of the Mediterranean region, so we can say that it is particularly suited to the southern climate. Has twisted spherical shape, it grows to a height of 4m.
- Pine Silvestris Pincus. This giant conifer that grows up to 40m in height. It has a straight trunk and a columnar structure. In demand due to the absolute unpretentiousness.
If rapid growth up is undesirable, it is possibleadjust the size of the plant constant topping his shoots, but this should be done on a regular basis: every year. Otherwise, you can get a plant-monster.
Who would have thought that such a compact plant may eventually turn into a 15-meter giant. But this fact must be considered when planting
Very tall plants rarely dareused in the internal composition. Rather, they form a hedge, zoning or land enclosing it. But sredneroslye conifers are popular among landscape designers:
- Spruce Konica. This branching and very showy evergreen tree in demand, as slowly growing and looks good.
- Berry yew. A compact shrub with thick needles on the lawn looks great and is very popular due to the combination of lush greenery and bright red berries.
- Western arborvitae. Very nice and compact ball, whose branches grow thick in the vertical direction with respect to the trunk.
- Golden yew. It can grow in partial shade, it feels great in the vicinity of the high and low-growing plants. It has the shape of the cup and needles yellow-green or golden.
As a rule, these plants form the basis of compositions. Fortunately complemented stunted conifers, they look great anywhere in the garden.
It sredneroslye plants often form the basis of all kinds of songs. Look at this tree, which just asks the garden in the Japanese style
Green arborvitae with bright red berries is reminiscent of the wonderful New Year's holidays, when a combination of colors is becoming more popular
Vyvazhivaya such a plant, it is necessary to provide sufficient space for its development. After all these conifers are growing up, and in breadth, capturing space and forming a kind of barbed lawn.
- Spruce Picea Lombers. Despite its name, this looks very unusually spruce. This undersized plant with dense emerald green needles.
- Western Thuja Tiny Tim. This plant loves light, but does not require copious irrigation. It looks like a ball, rolled out on the track.
- Mountain pine Hampi. The plant is ukrasheniiem rock gardens. Grow apart. Her kidney at low temperatures become decorative reddish-brown hue.
- Mountain pine Mini Pug. It grows in the form of fluffy pillows. Effective and pleasant to look at.
Low-growing conifers in the garden design can beparticularly attractive, if cared for properly. It is they, in combination with a medium growth, are able to create an indescribable atmosphere of a Japanese garden, its flavor.
Although this is called the spruce and Scots, but apparently it is more like a spruce branches, which carpets the surface, which led to her designer
Mountain pine Mini Pug strikes Sway miniaturization and adaptability to the most extreme conditions of growth. Of course, it is worthy to become an ornament of the garden
Conifers perfectly combines not onlywith each other, but also with deciduous shrubs and trees to create interesting compositions. For plant combinations there are rules that need to know, forming a portion of the design.
Mixborders can be positioned where inaccording to your vision of the site plan, he will be particularly relevant. It is important not to be afraid to do what you want. From the manifestation of individuality landscape designer only wins.
The largest plants to prepare a place at the edgecomposition, then the seedlings are arranged from largest to smallest, so the foot planted mixborders most undersized specimens. Do not try to maintain the geometric precision landings. The curvature will only accentuate the pristine beauty of the composition.
In this attractive composition retains all rights, that should not be broken, creating a harmonious ensemble of coniferous plants in the garden
The natural harmony of mixborders should be observed: section width for high and large plants should be greater than the seat reserved for melkoroslye landing. As part of the seedlings can be plants, different needle color and shape of the crown. Sometimes sites can be seen exceptionally beautiful and varied collection of conifers.
Sharing country section into zones, manydesigners use and conifers. With them, you can create and functional fence around the perimeter. For this plant are seated in two or even three rows, placing staggered. From ordinary eating can turn absolutely impassable barrier.
Obstacles can also be beautiful, but that their inaccessibility is not reduced. It will take time to make such a fence appeared at the site, but the result is worth it
Against the background of Christmas trees or arborvitae look good bloomingperennials. By creating different combinations of plants that can not worry about artificial jewelry site: it is beautiful and vechnozelen at any time of the year.
Careful preparation of the site, which will be plantedplant - is very important. It depends on his health and, hence, the beauty of the site. If any portion of the site there is stagnant water, putting back the plants should not be. Each cultivar presents the composition of the soil's own requirements. This point should be clarified and taken into account when you are just starting to choose varieties for planting.
As you can see, the seedling coniferous plants do not need much to deepen. It is sufficient that in the prepared hole for him was that part which we call the root
The most suitable time for planting from lateApril and early May. At this time the seedling has not yet come into active growth time, which means that it is easier to transplant will transfer and will feel well in a new place.
The pit should be placed under the seedling fertilesoil then compacted well and place it in her plant root by not deeper. After landing ephedra needs watering. It should be carefully monitored to ensure that the soil does not dry up.
Not all conifers show frost. There is a real sissy, who are accustomed to the wet and warm Mediterranean climate. In winter, they need to keep.
Conifers - not fussy plants, but they alsoThey require care. In the hot summer they need shelter from sun burns, and in the cold winter of those instances that do not apply to frost-proof should cover.
Seedlings can be closed with a root system and open. If the landing is in the spring, and the roots are visible, note the presence of white fresh shoots. Such a plant ready for planting.
We also offer you to get acquainted with the peculiarities of care conifers on the video: