Decorating your own garden plot - itactivity that has become a favorite hobby for many. What ideas do not only find the embodiment of the six acres. It's a great opportunity to show their creativity, sense of humor and surround yourself with objects that can bring joy and aesthetic pleasure. Despite the abundance of articles made from plastics and other synthetic materials, wood, and the stones were and still are the leaders for suburban creativity. These two materials in any treatment look especially organically. About how the stones can be used in garden design, we have already told, so now pay special attention to the painting on the rocks with his own hands.
The choice of a suitable material is better to doin summer. And those who have already tried his hand at painting on a rock, well know why. In summer, many of us go to the sea, but choose not beautiful and inviting sandy beaches and the places where there is a pebble. This is a real "Klondike" for artists. It is here right under your feet literally lying exactly the stuff that we need and.
The advantage of sea pebbles lies in the fact that it is so smooth that when you work with it, you can do without primer adhesive PVA
Suitable for our venture stones are roundor an oval shape. Most often, they are bright, have a smooth surface and a flat bottom. If you met an interesting instance, which form is not so simple, do not abandon it. Suffice it to think of the image that corresponds to this form, and well lie on it.
Flat base allows him to take a stonethe most stable position on any surface. For a lawn that quality is not so important, but if you need to decorate a smooth surface, then there will be in demand was flat shape of the boulder. Armed with a creative approach, you can use other stones such as porous. Painted in yellow color, they resemble pieces of cheese.
If you have the idea, for example, draw a lotus flower at different stages of blossoming, using stones of different sizes, and there are no suitable stones, you can make them yourself.
To do this, prepare a container (pot orpelvis) of the appropriate size, pour it in the sand and soak it in order to hold the shape. Make a recess in the sand of the form, which you would like to make the future a boulder. Deepening the need to pave transparent polyethylene.
This stone is made of cement, perfectly fit into the surrounding landscape. He did not decorate addition, although it is easy to do
Knead the cement. If you want to get a stone of a certain color in the cement, you can add the appropriate pigment. Then the resulting solution can be put in a polyethylene film and then tie. The whole economy can be made hollow inside the stone.
Perhaps it makes sense to pick up stones in size, to use them to lay down their two great snakes, but it is much easier to make their own hands
Until the next stone is not dry, its outersurface is necessary to fill with sand 10-15 cm in order to avoid cracking. Big Boulder is best done near the site of its installation. After the final drying cement proceed to his painting.
Brushes and paints - is an important elementfuture work. Undoubtedly, you have heard that the painting using acrylics stones. And why acrylic? After all, there are more and gouache, watercolor and oil paint.
Acrylic paints have many useful properties: they are well covered with stones, not washed off with water, do not fade and well tolerated temperature change
We prefer acrylic fiber for the following reasons:
- These paints dry quickly and become elastic coating that does not crack;
- acrylic lies well to the surface, not slipping and not being absorbed;
- the color of these inks differ unusual brightness of the sun, they do not burn out, do not become dull over time and are not washed off with water;
- acrylic coating is not toxic and has no smell.
The elastic film that acrylic paintsformed on the surface of the stone when dry, strong enough, resistant to mechanical stress, do not react to high humidity and temperature changes, it is not soluble in water.
Acrylic paint and produce foreign and domestic manufacturers. It is necessary to choose the ones that would suit us not only high quality but affordable price.
Paints "Gamma" is very well suited for beginners the first works: they are inexpensive, but quite sturdy, and their ability to darken when dry just need to take into account
Consider a few options:
- Artistic acrylic brand "Gamma" (Russian). This is an inexpensive material that can be used to young artists. Its special feature is that the image becomes darker when dry a few shades.
- Glossy paint "Decola" (Russia). Due to its saturation and brightness, they are ideal for flowers and plants image. The glossy surface allows the figure to look spectacular, but creates unwanted glare, which do not need the images of animals.
- Russian production of "Ladoga" and "Sonnet" -an excellent example of a normal balance of quality and price. Because of "Ladoga" paint adhesion enhanced series is well fixed on the stone, to endure changing temperature conditions. Acrylic both series became darker after drying. To create additional effects can be successfully combined the use of matte colors "Ladoga" and "Sonnet" and a glossy "Decola".
- Paints «Pebeo» French co-production andChina and creamy acrylic «Vivace» - this is a high level of materials used by real artists, so look for them to be in art galleries. They are not only easy to operate, but do not change their color after drying.
- Paints «Maimeri» and «Plaid» is not so easyfind, and they are more expensive than the previous ones. Note that under these brands also sell materials for works on glass, metal and plastic. We need the ones that say "for work on the cement or stone." If the stone will then be in the garden, the acrylic should be for the exterior.
- American products «Plaid FolkArt», ratherall have to be ordered via the Internet. It creates drawings never darken. Besides a large palette of colors in this series, there are mediums - the means by which it is possible to create various special effects.
- «Polycolor» Series paints «Maimeri» (Italy) have solid advantages. If you find them, and you do not scare the price, you get all the chances to use them to create something truly unique.
As you have seen, the paint is, a lot of them. Each artist from beginner to professional has the opportunity to choose what he likes.
Italian paint Polikolor make a great series, which includes a lot of different colors of excellent quality, durability and brightness
If the paint is difficult to choose: you can just get lost in the different names and buy, as a result, that something is not right, then with brushes no confusion should not be. Usually they sell them in sets of eight pieces.
For painting on stone or synthetic needednylon brush. Products made of bristle for this purpose will be too rough and natural materials such as speakers or protein - is too fragile and soft.
If the brush is in the process of becoming temporarily not needed it, so as not withered away, you need to put it in a glass of water
The photo brush represented by numbers. For each set of brushes has its purpose.
- №8 - used to work on large boulders weighing more than 4-5 kg;
- №7 - for large stones. If you master the technique of one stroke, this brush is useful to you to paint flowers and leaves;
- Number 6 - useful for working with large stones, they, too, can draw leaves and flowers in the technique of the stroke;
- №5 - it is very comfortable and quite versatile brush, it is possible to paint the big and small stones;
- №4 - the perfect brush for working with small stones;
- №3 - is used not only in working with small pebbles, but also to draw the parts drawings on large boulders;
- №2 - it can help draw the smallest details of drawings - patterns, eyes, hair, hair, and so on;
- №1 - needed to create special effects such as spot painting.
Now that we have the stones, paint andbrushes, and we know how to use them, it would seem, you can begin to perform work. But a moment of attention, there is one more thing that needs to be clarified.
One of the properties of acrylic, which helps us inwork - is its ability to dry quickly. But for the beginners this fact causes some difficulties. They have to draw faster than it is able to. In addition, to constantly add new colors and this unnecessarily increases their consumption.
You can, of course, take advantage of special means slow down the drying, but then lost the desired effect us, and create drawings will be much harder.
As you can see, such a container is easy to find in any grocery store, so that problems with the construction of the palette you should not
Meanwhile, if a jar of paint is opened,and we will dip into it a brush, acrylic quickly become viscous and then elastic, dense matter. Simply put, the paint dries, and will have to throw out the whole jar. If you squeeze the paint on the usual palette, its consumption is simply huge, and it's no good.
To work calmly, without haste and without spending extra paint and nerves, it is necessary to make a special palette with their own hands. For this we take:
- normally closed lid plastic container;
- toilet paper or cloth;
- paper for baking.
Take to start a container of any size. Subsequently, when you already begin to draw regularly orient yourself is what size palette you need. The wider the container, the greater the color palette that you can use for coloring stones for your garden.
One small container, which we have chosen,perfect if you want to paint the sea shingle small. On its bottom put a piece of toilet paper or paper towel. Slightly compacted paper and fill it with water so that it is well soaked. Napkin should be wet but not float in water.
In this makeshift palette is a few drops of paint of different colors, indicating that minimal consumption of material
Now we need to take the wax paper and cut outher piece corresponding to the size of the container bottom. This paper, we put on top of the wet wipes. The work is completed, we will make a perfect palette for acrylic paints. Paper for baking retains moisture and does not give paint to dry. When closed, this palette, you can even put in the refrigerator, if you have to interrupt the process of painting.
Now it's time to really start painting stones.
The stones should be prepared to work - goodwash with soap and water and dry. Then, each stone should be primed with white glue and dry again. Now you are ready to spray background. The color must be determined in advance, Shake well the paint and apply it on the surface of the stone. After that, wait 15 minutes to dry the base coat.
If you now thought that you spend too much time until the stone is dry, it is not so: you can simultaneously prepare several pieces
, Do Before you do figure in stonea sketch on paper, imagine how it will look in the finished form. Pencil reproduce the drawing on the stone. Once again, check that all the details are well drawn. Subsequent painting is done in layers. Each element must be dried for 15 minutes. The contours of your paintings are executed with liquid paint.
It is best to dry the product on the battery. The finished product should be covered with a layer of protective varnish. He must also dry. After painting you can put the finished stone in its place in the garden.
And look at the video - as the saying goes, better to see once:
If the answer to this question briefly, then you can draw it! All you want and all that tells you fantasy. But a few tips we still give.
Also popular frogs, ladybugs, flowers, leaves and fish, you can draw a collection of emoticons. What they should be, you can always spy on the Internet.
Draw on the stone can not only representatives of wildlife or fictional character, but that's such a beautiful abstraction
Great idea - the creation of an entire collectionfairy tale characters or popular cartoon. It can be heroes "Turnip", located on the boulders of different sizes from the largest to be Röpke, to small - Mouse. Not bad to be look at the playground all favorite Smeshariki.
Watch this video, and we are sure you will get a lot of positive emotions and ideas:
Now that we've figured out howpaint stones that will be placed in the garden, you can proceed to their intended use. On the stone can be applied to a variety of patterns. Their content depends on the region and the use of such stone.
These wonderful animals painted on smooth stones look so natural and alive, that will be a real decoration of your lawn
Playing with stones, on which are painted the figures, the child will be able to easily and without too much pressure from the adult learning account
But such a simple and, at the same time, very original pointer gently invite your guests to take a stroll through the garden
To awaken your own imagination, we can offer you a few examples:
- At the pond. Near the pond can be placed large boulders by drawing on their beautiful Japanese carp, frogs, lily or water lily on a background of green leaves and other animals living in the water.
- Paths. Narrow lanes or paths can pave not mere pebbles of medium size, and stones to put on them painted.
- Area. If it is necessary to divide the pavedsite into different zones, can use the stones colored in different colors. They can form a colorful spirals, zigzags or placed portray ornament. So do with borders and lawns: they simply draped with colored stones.
- Pointers. The idea to put a large boulder at the intersection withconcepts pointing direction of the inscriptions was born a long time ago. More Ilya Muromets with a stone faced. Why not revive this tradition on its site?
- Game Zone. On the smooth surface of the pebbles can be applied notonly the pattern or design, but also the letters, syllables, numbers, or just noughts and crosses. If you put these toys in the playground, the child will always be something to do.
- Sculptures and sculptural groups. Colored or painted stones look great in the form of a pyramid. Between themselves, they can be glued with special glue. real "gingerbread house" can be made from flat pieces.
- Decoration of vertical surfaces. Pergolas and fences, outbuildings and a barbecue can be decorated with beautiful painted pebbles.
All possible uses of such craft is difficult to describe. Their you will surely tell your own imagination.