Garden paths are needed at any site. They protect the beds and flower beds from ruin inattentive household, allow access to the garden even on a rainy day. Performed in the same style with other structures, paths complement landscaping the site, to help correct accents. It is very important to pay attention to their creation, so out of ignorance in the natural garden path does not appear the city, more like a sidewalk. Also it will look unnatural in English park Japanese turn-based path. Create a track in the right style will help to fill the form of garden paths. How it done today and we'll talk.
Indeed, to make a track in the garden, it is possible to apply the finished tile: a watch shop building materials and suitable desired number order.
But the form of garden paths has its own advantages.
- Saving. It is enough to compare the price of the finished tiles andthe raw materials from which it is made, as it turned out, that knead their own solution and pour it into a form more advantageous. I do not have to think how to transport the finished tiles do not need to spend money on its delivery and handling operations.
- Uniqueness. Created with the help of the form path is unique: it is necessary widths, lengths and configurations, taking into account the scale and design of a specific area for which is intended.
- Practicality and reliability. Tiles can be made of any thickness and strength, which will pave its car parking and any other parts of the garden.
- Easy to use. Using the form desired configuration, you can create a track not on one tile and entire sites.
- Beauty. Forming their own tile, you can decorate the finished product pieces of granite or pebbles to make a track element, further emphasizing the dignity of the garden.
Those who value individuality in all whonot used to comply with the standards and do not always follow the rules, certainly will opt for self-production of elements of garden paths.
Track made using the form, economical, unique, practical, and the result of its application pleases the eye
Due to the shape, it is possible to make different track lengths, widths and configurations
Custom track attracts attention for its unusual
The form for the manufacture of garden paths, madeown hands, may not give accurate geometric elements, but its application will result in the most natural and copyright. It was for individuality and uniqueness in the world valued things made by hand.
Who said that the form of hand made will be worsepushdown option? In addition, the money saved prudent owner will always find what to spend. Put your mind and consider two options for creating your own hands to fill the form of tiles.
Four pieces of wood 50 x 50 mm is possiblefasten together to form the frame. Reliable fixation give the grooves that are cut in pairs opposite bars. It is possible to use thin sheet metal in the form of brackets, which are attached bars junctions screws.
The role of the bottom of the mold will play iron plate or plywood. On the surface of the finished tiles, these items will be interesting to watch. In the application form large tile is best reinforced mesh of metal. The front surface of the product can be decorated pieces of pottery, crushed stone or gravel.
The decorative material can simply be expanded tobottom of the mold, but it is more reliable to fix the water-soluble adhesive on the surface of the paper, and then lay it on the paper forms the bottom down. Pour cement mortar. With tile solidified form is removed, after which the paper rinsed with lukewarm water. The surface of the iron products.
If there is an old wooden barrel in the economy,strapped with iron bands, they can be used to simulate natural stone. It is enough to bend the metal as you want, and the shape of the track can be applied. This method is particularly useful if a few hoops. With a deficit of hoops, they can be made from a sheet of galvanized iron. It is enough to cut the strips at 5 cm, and bend the ends with a hammer-like seam roofing. Form for the garden path with his hands ready.
Application forms of iron sheet:
and - reinforced concrete, decorative b-turn in - hoop
Lane using such special formsBased on does not need. They can be built on any surface if it is not too rocky or furnace. The form is laid out on the finished ground and deepened with a hammer. The soil from the inside of each of the hoop must be removed to a depth of approximately 5 cm. The resulting groove and the inner surface of the hoop necessary to moisten well, then pour a little bit of broken bricks or gravel and pour the solution.
Cooking better solution of 4 parts sand anda - cement. You can add a small crushed stone filler. It is important not to overdo it with water: consistency should be slightly thick cream. Tile is better to give a small bump that to her dripping. The surface carefully align and iron trowel and cement mix any mineral dye.
Grasp the solution fast enough -need for it just a few minutes. Now wrap can be removed and reused until the entire track is ready. To track finally dried up, it will take 2-3 days. In the event of extreme heat, not to tiles cracked, it can be covered film.
Even imitation round stones look attractive and add pigment creates additional color game
Between the elements of the track, you can use sand or lawn grass
If the track was rebuilt, concrete discs will always find a new use
Incidentally, even in a concrete walkway is circlesoriginal look. In the case of re-planning of the tiles can be removed from the ground and reused. The slits between the tiles covered with sand, but will look good and lawn grass. But in itself the solution may be to add the pigment or to decorate the surface of the tiles until it froze any drawing with a brush or spatula.
Special fences or borders give the trackfinished look. Furthermore, curbs successfully resist widening of grass, if this process is undesirable. Lifetime enclosed track increases. It is important to match the style of the border appearance track itself.
The main types of borders:
- Plastic. Perfectly captures the track circuit. Plastic border for garden paths correspond to any type of covering, because practically invisible, that does not prevent him from being functional.
- Concrete. It is used, for example, for the site in the landscape style. It makes the most varied, depending on the imagination of the designer. They often shield the tracks from the rubble.
- Wood. Excellent choice for the site in a rustic style. Prolonged use of this border becomes not too presentable, but cheap wooden frieze make even waste boards.
- Brick. Suitable for country-style or an English garden. This border is able to beautifully frame sections made of pavers or natural boulder.
The following are examples of photo of each of the options.
Plastic border imperceptible, but perfectly fulfills its function
Concrete curb fits perfectly into the landscape style
For wooden border care is required so that it retains its appearance
Brick border can decorate the track of natural stone or pavers
Made with the soul of the garden path and will protect zoned garden. It will help cottagers walk freely in any weather. The track even improve the microclimate area, heating on sunny days.