Every owner of a private house wants to turnsmallholding in the beautiful and comfortable area for relaxing. Such an element of landscape design as a decorative well in the country, harmoniously inscribed in the section of the style may be his decoration. Not necessarily that the well was in force, especially if your house is brought to a centralized water supply system. Beautiful well may be purely decorative, or for example, a cover for the well-equipped electric pump. You can create a decorative well with your hands, this material is easy to get, but the time and patience you need to stock up. But the results are not exactly disappoint.
When creating a decorative well important thatHe looked organically in the space of your garden, and you can use different materials - corrugated board, battens, round logs. If you have recently built wooden house, perhaps to buy the material for the well is not required. In addition, from a tree wells have the ability to perfectly fit into the design of any site, and surround them with flowers and greenery is a snap.
Here under this scheme can decorate downhole caisson. However, care must be taken fast access for servicing
Decorative wooden well do not need to be located in a secluded place, so that he stood alone. He should look harmoniously in the surrounding landscape, forming with it a single whole. So there you go:
- To create a decorative well with their hands,Choose a large container - a barrel or tank. To dig a pit container of appropriate size on the sides save space (20 cm). At the bottom of the hole you need to pour a layer of sand (20-30 cm) when installing a tank top it rises above the ground at the same distance.
- After installing the tank it must be secured, covered with earth pit edge. The base should be well encircle the logs.
- For the strength of the structure around the wellthe foundation is poured to a depth of about 30 cm. After the lower part of the well is ready, you can start laying the well. By the way, miniature log cabins wells can be put directly on the ground, pre-treated wood.
- The bottom row of logs securely attached to the substrate using anchors and then carry on from wells masonry meter height or slightly higher.
- Inside the square formed setRack - the foundation for the roof. For fastening use nails. Each rack is equipped with two downed house bar, and then they are connected by transverse beams.
- For racks mounted drum and a handle for lifting the water, though for decorative well these elements are optional.
- The roof can be not only a gable, but three- and hipped, a matter of taste.
- Installing decorative cover - the final stage,it can be any shape - round, square, alternatively, you can arrange to place the lid on top of a bed of the well - a beautiful well will look good.
If you want to pit for a long time for a long time maintained its appearance, the material is required to be treated with antiseptics, varnish, paint or stain.
To make a roof, you can use differentmaterials. Natural tile always looks a winner, it is an expensive material, but it will require a bit of the roof of the well. Good will look well, the roof is made of the same material as the roof of the house. For example, the bright metal or asphalt shingles soft. The roof is made of bamboo give the well oriental flavor, straw or thatch is suitable if you like country style. Planked roof, especially in combination with thread, will make a pit impressive decorative element. An interesting form of roof - tent, sometimes appropriate and flat roof.
The well has long been a very important part of the Russianyard. Although today in the presence of a well on the site there is no acute need, this tradition was so strong that seen at his dacha well, if only decorative, they want many owners of private houses. Teremok - Russian traditional form, involves the use of thread, skates on the roof, wooden animal figures.
Near the fence can be beautiful,surrounded by flowers and climbing plants, put a carved wooden bench seating. If you find an old wagon wheel, it can be used to successfully complement the picture. If the well is located near the pond, through it you can throw a wooden bridge. Thus, you can get a whole town in an old Russian style.
This well is standing on a concrete base, which is decorated with large stones and garden figures
The original wells with shestiskatnoy roof onthree pillars and gable roof on two pillars. Instead, the cover is arranged in a flower bed, which combines beautiful flowering and evergreen plants. Wells advantageous to look at the background of grass and trees in the background
Well-Mansion - one of the most popular forms, which combine beautifully timbered masonry, carving and skating on the roof
Well, the bridge and the doors are made of light wood, although different style solutions, the whole structure form a unified ensemble on the site
The well decorated in medieval styleused stone gray and gray antique wood (planks or logs). At the bottom of the well is done Playground, concreted or paved with natural stone. The beams and the roof is also made of gray material. That well looks good surrounded by bright colors, like a visitor from the distant past.
Well medieval-style complex of stonewooden pillars and the roof. For construction of the tree can be used with the effect of aging or old logs and planks. The coloring adds a path of stone and lush vibrant vegetation
Decorative finishing wells allowsuse a variety of materials to create exactly what you like. If you - a lover of maritime style, the well can be designed accordingly. For example, wrap the base of the rope to use as a handle for the wheel gates, hang a decorative anchor on the beam, and the use of beer or wine barrel instead of a conventional bucket.
When making decorative wells often a handle for lifting water using the steering wheel, the decorative element is a bright attractive piece
Cute garden sculptures at the well to form a whole composition that pleases the eye and attracts attention
We figured out how to build a decorativewell at the cottage or adjoining the site, we looked at what would be the decoration of wells. It is not necessary to accurately reproduce the described embodiments. Landscape in the area - it is primarily the work. You can also use forged elements in the creation of the well, to combine different styles, combining a variety of materials. The main thing is that your well and the land on which it is located, create a pleasant space for recreation, harmoniously decorated and aesthetically attractive.