The question how to install a recessed hood care, probably every homeowner. First of all, you should know that installation is not just on the wall, and a hinged Cabinet, which helps to hide the air duct and leave visible only the panel. And this, of course, great help keep beautiful interior without disturbing the harmony in the kitchen.
The installation of integrated hoods with their hands is not so difficult to begin to take into account the dimensions of the room and interior. The advantage of this technique is that it is low noise, but the first disadvantage that can be noted is the rather high price which is explained by the peculiarities of its design. But, of course, the cost will depend on size. It includes a turbine, which allows it to work almost silently, and most importantly, effective.
Based on the size of your kitchen, you will have to choose the right size built-in hoods, but because of the size there are many of them, you will definitely make the right choice. They can be from 45 to 90 cm and the most common type are horizontal models, the installation of which is held to the wall Cabinet. But the most popular hoods are the ones that are mounted in the wall Cabinet.
It should be noted that all models of these hoods have in its design a filter that captures grease and is located in the sliding part of the device. Its work it begins at the moment when the movable part is located over the stove, and this structure is equipped with movable elements. Also there are models that work in recycling (it needs a filter on a coal basis) and a discharge mode.
If you want to properly install recessed kitchen hood, to begin with, of course, you should consider the size of the plate and the locker, which must match. If this is not met, then the extract is small. But if you suddenly acquired a hood that does not quite fit the size of the plate, it is possible to additionally make a box that will hide inside the technique.
Another important aspect when choosing the drawing is the distance between the Cabinet bottom and the surface of the plate. Namely, for gas stoves it is not more than 80 cm, and for electric – not more than 70 cm But if, for example, the hood 60 cm, in this case, it is necessary that the Cabinet is not located too low below the removal efficiency of the exhaust air was as high as possible.
Not so popular are the compact hoods, but still they are often used because their installation is possible at any wall Cabinet. But it is worth noting that the more compact the device is, the less performance.
First, you should decide whether you need a new special box in order for the hood looked as good as possible. Or if you already have a wall Cabinet, you will only have to convert it under the hood or to make it fit this rack.
So, after you decide the first question it is necessary to proceed with the trick holes in the bottom, it is important to consider the size of the housing. Locker top also needs to modify, making the cutout for the duct, which will be the connection of the output vents and Windows for ventilation in the wall. Also quite often use plastic rectangular ventilation duct, and therefore to install built hoods in the closet, you must make a rectangular cutout in the body of the furniture.
Immediately upon installation, you need to consolidate all the elements of the hood inside the Cabinet. Generally, installation is done by mounting to the rear wall of the hood, it is important that there was a cut, and by which it is secured. Also, there is a caveat is the possibility of movement of the panel after the body is fixed, the movable part is free to ride.
Installing recessed hood into the Cabinet must be secured by a clamp. This should be done with the effort to tightness. This is to ensure that, if necessary, can be disconnected elements. This is necessary when you want to clean.
First you need to choose the material with the air channels. Best of all, this case will fit – plastic rectangular or circular cross-section duct or corrugated.
Usually, built-in hood in the kitchen are doing in order to save space, so the best option is to purchase plastic rectangular channel, he has much better throughput thanks to smooth walls.
If to speak about the corrugated hood, here when you install do not need to use elbows, which will give the possibility to exclude the turbulence in the hood. But there is also a minus – it is quite a noisy device. Installing corrugated channel need to know what position it better in the extended form, it helps to hold pollution in various crevices of the duct.
It should be noted, plus the corrugations is it a good strain, because of the circular cross-section is realistic with some effort to make a rectangular shape. By doing this, you will not have to bother with buying additional adapters.
- A great option would be ordering a locker without a bottom. Its installation is done in the middle with screws. On the ceiling the middle shelf is done and the hole through which will pass the corrugated hose. At one end it is connected to the hood, and on the other it should be placed in a hole in the ceiling and the middle shelf. When the hood is operating in the mode “the withdrawal of ventilation”, the hose to take to the air vent. If it works with “recycling”, the hose should be cut off in the place where it exits the hole in the ceiling of the Cabinet;
- In this embodiment, it will be attached to the bottom of the wardrobe, it is the same as in the overhead shelf, making the hole for the hose corrugations. In this case, all will be similar to the first embodiment, only that here you will need to try to hide the body under a decorative panel to look carefully;
- In the third embodiment is used to attach the manual in which everything is manual. A great option, it would be in the case of installation in a decorative box, designed in a classic style or which requires the integration in hanging wardrobe;
- Install the built-in hood in the closet in this case is performed using a flat PVC channel. Here at the bottom of the enclosure should be cut to an appropriate size. The exhaust body is hidden in a locker, and through the openings done in the bottom edge joining the bottom. In the ceiling rack in the middle shelf make the holes for the withdrawal of corrugated hose. Then fasten the hose to the hood, and the other end is threaded into the holes of the middle and ceiling shelves.
- The exhaust pipe preferably set so that direct access to the outside. If this is impossible, then make sure that steam and contaminated air is passed through a special filter, which is equipped with activated carbon;
- When installing the ducts, the optimal sizes of 120 mm Below the air well held, he doesn’t have to interfere, so try not to make any bends;
- Installation of the built-in hood in the kitchen should be not lower than 70 cm from the cookers, and should always be cleaned with special products.
- Be sure to install protivovozrastnoy valve, he will help you to eliminate unpleasant odors and dirty air.