Each owner is building the site so that its design was unique, different from the neighbor’s. So in the course are non-standard methods of decoration, which makes not only horizontal space, but vertical. Creative gardeners close green decor ugly wall of the outbuildings, an old fence and even manages to create from the plants a barrier to the prying eyes of neighbors. A new direction in landscape design you can call fotokartin. Composition of living plants, placed in a frame, look impressive and unusual. How to create a living picture of what plants to it to pick up – talk about all of this read more.
The essence of the new direction that live plants to turn into an art object, replacing canvas and paint on the ground and flowers. «Live» the landscape will always win over drawn, because he lives his life, plays with colours and constantly changing.
The canvas of the great artist van Gogh began to Shine with new colors, when it was recreated on a huge wall with live plants
The basis for fotokartin are frame, metal mesh and plywood, which are bonded into a single holding frame. It is filled with soil and planted in the cells of plants to create a specific pattern.
Under the frame is a drip irrigation system (if there is no time to throw).
Ugly wooden fence, which is located «face» to the North, can be a real art gallery, if it is to decorate fitopatogene different sizes
Instead of a grid you can use a special suspended containers, which are fixed on the support. Planted in containers, the plants created by the composition due to its texture, different sizes and colors and they can be swapped, if the picture failed.
The height and texture of the picture frame can be completely different. Importantly, the frame was of sufficient thickness to fill it with soil
Some designers do not make the framework fotokartinah. They create the scenery, the entire area of the walls of the house, fence, etc..
But in the case of the use of buildings under the basis of the pictures are certainly gidroizolirovat walls to «wet neighbours» did not destroy the structure of the material from which you created the wall.
Most frequently as components of a living figure are the plants-the succulents. They grow well on any soil, are not afraid of humidity and normally survive the period of drought (if the owner forget to water composition).
To create a picture, you will need:
- Ready-made or hand-made thick frame (bottom bracket from 4 cm thick).
- A sheet of plywood the size of the frame.
- Waterproofing material for plywood (film).
- Chicken wire is made of metal the same size.
- The ground (forest clay loam, mixed with half sand or fine expanded clay).
- Sphagnum moss (optional).
- Clove, hammer, staple gun.
- Paint or wood varnish.
Create a picture like this:
- Cover the plywood sheeting to the soil that will with her touch, did not destroy the material. The film may be even the food, wrapped in several layers around the plywood.
- Between the slats frame set net and fix her nails or staples.
- On the back side of the frame nailed plywood sasayakana inward.
- Nailed to the plywood mount, which will keep the picture (at least 2).
- The frame paint or varnish.
- While the frame is drying, prepare the plants: cut cuttings with a long tail, to make it easier to insert into the cells of the grid.
- Put the plant in the desired pattern directly on the table to determine the composition of the painting.
- The frame is placed horizontally on the table and filled via a cell network ground. Don’t forget to stamp, using the pencil.
- When the earth fills the frame flush with the grid, sprinkle the soil with water from a spray bottle.
- Lightly sprinkle moist soil dry soil or cover with a layer of moss, which will prevent spillage of the soil through the mesh, and start planting.
- Large cuttings are planted first.
- Try to fill the frame as tight as possible with the size of the cells of the network, because the succulents grow slowly.
- Leave the finished composition on a month to root in a warm place with no direct sunlight.
- Soil moisture check with a toothpick. Water only when the toothpick remains of traces of soil.
As soon as the plants started to grow (as is evident on young growth) – safely hang your creation in a permanent place. Most importantly – avoid Sunny places, or the succulents will burn. Winter picture of clean the room.
Cuttings of succulents need to prepare 1-2 days before planting in the picture below the cut has had time to dry out and not rot
Wooden frames do not like proximity of wet soil, so their internal parts in advance should fluff antiseptic varnish or impregnation
Sand or expanded clay, are added to the soil, plays the role of a storage of moisture, so even if infrequent watering succulents continue to grow normally
If you want to create a living picture on the wall, or completely hidden under her old fence – use the container option of decoration (photomodule). They enjoyed an unprecedented popularity in Europe.
Piestany differ from vertical gardens that designers carefully study the pattern of placement of plants to create a visual image
The basis fitesten are also metal frames. They are fixed to the base on which to create floral masterpieces. In southern climates such walls do of perennials that will not freeze through during the winter, as severe frosts do not happen.
In Central or Northern regions it is most convenient to create VitaScene of annuals. They give more vivid colours, but the winter care.
The metal frame is the main component fitesten, as on it rests the entire weight of the green pattern, gaining weight by the day
Consider the main points:
- A full waterproofing of the Foundation.
- Between the frame and the base should remain 2-3 cm of space for ventilation.
- The frame fastened to the wall with thick wooden sticks, laying them between the metal and building.
- On top of the frame laid pipe for drip irrigation. Water into her feeding pump will have.
- Capacity for plants can be jute cloth or material such as felt, which is resistant to decay and accumulate moisture well.
- On the canvas of jute pockets are sewn from the same material, which will live plants.
- You can not sew pockets and prosthecate two large squares of fabric from felt, and when planting make incisions in the center of the squares and there to put plants.
- Each plant before planting it on the wall wrapped in felt or jute to hold in a dense state of the soil.
Professional landscapers for fitesten use a system of drip irrigation, paving to each plant up. But such complexity is needed for home fitesten.
But on the street it is sufficient to arrange drip irrigation from above, as water will spread across the surface of the fabric and to nourish each flower. Even if you get the excess water it will drain from the bottom and will not harm the landscape.
Jute material has high strength and hygroscopicity, so all the moisture, stiekema on top will evenly disperse in the pores of the canvas and seep into the roots
Quilted double layer the felt also retains moisture, so it can be planted even adult plants with a small lump of earth or grown on the hydrogel
In addition to the pocket designs of furniture in specialized stores you can buy plastic photomodule container type. For more information about these systems see the video.
The most famous fotohudozhnitsa, Frenchman Patrick Blanc. He refused from the container method of decorate the walls, and invented a system of growing hydroponically. All the plants with which he decorates the wall, live in felt boards.
Using the drip irrigation system they are fed by mineral solutions. For the normal functioning of plants do not need soil. They take oxygen from the air, and the food was out of the water.
Fotokartin Patrick Blanca attract the eye already at the initial stage of germination, because everyone is interesting how the eyes of the gradually evolving landscape
Patrick uses a Foundation metal frame. They are the connecting link between walls and fotokartinah. The frames are screwed with plastic watertight frames. They serve as a barrier to moisture ingress to the wall and thus save the building from destruction.
On the outer side of the fixed frame plate made of polyamide – porous, good moisture-retaining material. It will grow flowers.
Feature ideas with reference to what plants are planted on the wall are not adults, and in seed form. Approximately 30 seeds per square meter. Therefore, pitapata need to grow. But such plants immediately adapted to the vertical environment. They do not need to undergo a period of adaptation.
The finished picture is able to live on the wall to 10 years. Dying plants replaced with new.
Modern and stylish look of graffiti out of moss. They can paint any vertical, which is in the shade. For example – on the front wall of the house to create his number or street name. Green letters will attract the attention of every passerby.
Moss pictures is very unpretentious. They do not require fertilizing, pruning, drip irrigation. In wet areas mosses grow without any care
To create such design, you must first draw the picture building with a pencil and paste the contour of the mounting tape so as not to exceed the scope of the picture.
For graffiti it is better to take the moss growing in your area, as they have a higher degree of engraftment than in the store
Next you need to create paint from moss:
- Go to the woods and cut a beautiful pillow of moss (If not near the forest – buy the moss at the store).
- Mix in a blender, unusual ingredients: brought moss + 2 cups of yogurt + glass of beer + 2 teaspoons sugar + 3 tablespoons corn syrup (you can substitute any fruit syrup).
- The finished paint should be thick. If the brush solution flows down, not dripping, add more moss and whisk.
- The resulting magical mix gently apply on the wall. If the wall is not too porous – sacotte pre-rough sandpaper. Mosses are well rooted on porous surfaces.
- Cover the top with fabric material, securing it beyond the drawing with tape.
To moss is well settled periodically spray the wall.
Every kind of moss lives in a certain surface. For graffiti, you should choose those types that cover the earth or the corners of some abandoned concrete house. Mosses from the trees on the walls do not survive.
For photorecovery, according to experts, fit the species of mosses with a prostrate form — Racomitrium or Leucobryum. They grow even in Northern areas, and develop normally on rocky surfaces.
1.Racomitrium small (Racomitrium microcarpum). 2. Racomitrium woolly (Racomitrium lanuginosum). 3. Leucobryum PPE (Leucobryum glaucum). 4. Dicranum flowers metelkovidnymi (Dicranum scoparium Hedw)
If you want to create a painting, and installation of the old garden mosses zadekorirovat old furniture.
Moss creates the impression of neglect and old in the garden, so they can cover any surface, from sculptures to old shoes
To do this:
- To clean old wooden chair.
- To paste over it with a wet strips of newspaper (like paper mache). Newspaper moistened with water only.
- To sprinkle from a spray bottle over the entire surface with white glue diluted with water.
- Wrap the chair with a soft wire to the moss something to hold on to.
- To dial in the woods cushions of the living moss (or better chair to sculpt in the forest where the construction material is at hand).
- Clean the roots from the ground, sprinkle them with glue and pressed to the surface of the chair.
- Pack the moss tightly to lumbago.
- For the integrity of the lock, use a toothpick that you can stick in each moss cushion and hook for wire. But stick at an angle so that someone accidentally sat on the tip of a toothpick. After engraftment moss retainers should be removed.
Ready Moholy masterpiece sprinkled with water and put in a shady place. Hydrate the stool should be daily, for one month.
For installation of furniture suits well the type of sphagnum moss, which grows everywhere, has a high survival rate and a lush texture
Pattern and ornament landscape designers spread not only on vertical surfaces, but also on beds. Luxurious appearance have so-called carpet beds, where the plants and their location resembles worsebuy the texture of the carpet.
To create these easy. The key is proper selection of plants. For carpeting flower beds use low-growing crops with dense foliage, sploshnyakom able to fill their allotted territory.
To create patterns, combine 3 types of plants:
- low-growing perennials (sedums, lilies, etc.). They draw the basic pattern;
- low-growing flowering annuals (ageratum, alysum, marigolds, etc.). They create color spots;
- ground cover plants (Ajuga, periwinkle). Used for General background of the picture.
When you create carpets limited to 4-5 types of crops. A greater number of breaks the pattern, it lubricates the big picture. For drawing the contours, you can use gravel, sand, decorative stones, dyed sawdust, bark, etc..
Carpet floral arrangements have a truly Royal appearance, so in this way make out the front entrance and the Central flower bed in the garden
How to create carpet:
- Break the bed, not using the fertilizing and humus. Poor soil will hinder the growth of plants and will retain the same height of the carpet.
- Draw a sharp stick line drawing, and then covered them with fine sand from the bottle.
- Along the lines of the pattern is inserted into the limiters (border tape, cut plastic bottles, etc.) that the plants have not climbed on foreign territory. They dig in deep, leaving the ground 2-3 cm.
- Next, pour separate layers of the decorative material (if used).
- The last stage is planting. Begin planting from the center to the edges, positioning the seedlings as closely as possible. It creates a tight fit carpet the structure of the flower beds.
That the bed saved the picture – it is necessary to periodically pinch back the tops of the plants to cut too stretched out instances and not to forget about watering.
As you can see, becoming an artist is easy. A little imagination – and your footage will be a real art gallery.