Before presenting the precise formula for calculating consumption of decorative plaster «woodworm» 1 mTwo you need to understand in detail what constitutes this type of material. In the future this will allow for more accurate calculations and to achieve predictable results.
Decorative plaster «woodworm» is a material for exterior finish which has a unique pattern, a bit like the bark of a tree gnawed by insects.
Decorative plaster «woodworm», consumption which we will need to calculate precisely, is a white powder with a grayish tinge. Most of the stuff like the cheese in ready to use form.
Powder, the consumption of which need to count on 1 mTwo that has inclusions in the form of granules. They largely determine the final look of the facade. Typically, the value of pellets is about 2.5 mm.
Decorative plaster «woodworm», consumption which we need to calculate for 1 mTwo has a number of important advantages that determine its use in the decoration of the facade:
- The mixture consists of mineral additives and polymers. Due to this, the substance has a high viscosity. As a result, the adhesion with the surface of the coating is enhanced.
- Environmentally friendly. Decorative plaster «woodworm», consumption which you want to calculate for 1 mTwo has in its composition of toxins.
- Light weight. Unique components at a high level of protection walls reduce the load on them.
- The lack of shrinkage. When applied to 1 mTwo «woodworm» does not shrink.
- High impact resistance. Walls easily withstand the mechanical stresses of varying intensity.
- Frost resistance and UV resistance. Plaster «woodworm» when applied to each square meter of surface is able to withstand temperatures up to -55 degrees Celsius. Moreover, it can not harm the sun’s rays.
- The walls are covered with plaster woodworm, can be cleaned by chemical means. But before that you need to calculate the consumption of the substance by 1 mTwo.
- High level of vapour permeability. If correctly to calculate the flow at 1 mTwo, you will get the so-called breathable surface. Due to this factor will be able to avoid the formation of mildew. This will prolong the life of the building.
- Wall, treated plasters «woodworm» can be easily painted in any color. The paint will last a long time. Although this method of finishing is not the most effective. Better from the beginning to dissolve the pigment in solution. But before that, of course, you need to calculate flow rate for 1 mTwo.
- With «bark» it is possible to process the inner wall. This will provide a unique decor inside.
- Affordable price. Plaster «woodworm» can not be called cheap, but its price is more than reasonable, especially for the segment of decorative finishing materials. Moreover, if the correct amount, it will save money.
This is not a complete list of merit, which has plaster «woodworm», but they allow you to understand why this blend is so popular among builders-Amateurs and professionals.
From marking depends largely on the consumption of decorative plaster «woodworm» 1 mTwo. Depending on the granules is determined by the scope of the use of the substance. Marking K15 indicates the size of one granule 1.5 mm, K35, respectively, 3.5 mm.
Fine-grained mixtures are used when you want to create a finish inside the building. Of course, in this case, it is necessary to calculate the consumption of plaster «woodworm» per 1 m2. In turn, the substance with granules of larger fractions is ideal for facade works.
The particle size largely affect the flow of plaster per 1 mTwo. The more pellets, the higher the expense. This should be considered in the calculations. For example, if we are talking about material with granules of 2 mm, then one square meter will take about two and a half pounds. But this figure can vary depending on the settings.
As mentioned above, consumption of plaster «woodworm» 1 mTwo depends on the size of the granules. Despite this kind of average figure is. The average per square meter can go from 2.4 to 10 kg. However, this number is taken as the thickness of the layer.
Moreover, the technology of manufacturing substances from different manufacturers are different. Therefore, the best option would be to consider data that indicated on the package. It is necessary to add 10 percent on top.
As an illustrative example, consider a layer of plaster with a thickness of 10 mm. to put it on the wall it took no less than 6-7 pounds «bark». Provided that the manufacturer will «VOLMA».
But if you take in as a consumable to take decorative plaster «woodworm» company «Prospectors» and to calculate the flow rate NA1 mTwo on the same layer, it will be about 9 kg. simply put, if you want to do a room in 30 mTwo, you will need about 270 kg.
There are a number of factors that affect consumption of substances, among the most significant the curvature of the walls and type mixes. But the most important is the thickness of the layer that you want to cover the wall.
To correctly calculate the thickness required to install the beacons. For this you need level. It is now possible to measure even on curved surfaces.
When all measurements will be collected necessary to add them up and divide by the number of points. This indicator will be key in determining the thickness. For better understanding let’s take a concrete example.
Imagine that you need to process 10 mTwo square. The degree zavalivanija is 5 cm Beacons are in three places. Accordingly, the deviation is 2, 4 and 6 cm.
Summarize these numbers, and the result divide by three. The result of the calculation will be the number 4. That this should be the thickness of the layer of plaster «woodworm», you will be put on the wall.
When we know the thickness of the layer, it is possible to proceed to the calculation of flow rate per 1 mTwo and overall sales. It is best to use these on the packaging. As an example, take the plaster «woodworm» Knauf Rotband. For the treatment of one square meter with a thickness of 10 mm is required not less than 8.5 kg of the mixture in the dry state.
Once you have the baseline you can easily calculate the flow rate for 1 mTwo at a layer thickness of 4 cm For processing will need exactly 34 pounds. But since the area is much more we multiply this number by 10 and get the 340 kg. it is not necessary to forget about 10 percent as a reserve. The result of calculation will be the figure of 374 kg.
Now, with respect to the number of bags needed for processing 1 mTwo, and 10. Usually Packed Knauf Rotband 30 kg to make quality plaster in the room you will need at least 13 bags.
The algorithm for calculating the consumption of plaster «woodworm» pretty simple. The main thing is to focus on the indicators specified on the bag. We should not forget about 10 percent of the stock.
Huge value at a cost of sweep is played by the grain size. The smaller they are, the more cost-effective consumed substance. A solution of this type is typically used for internal works.