By flowerpots hostess own plotslong accustomed and know how to make one of the composition at the site. But street vases used in the private design is quite rare, since their elegance and luxurious feel does not always fit into the rural landscape. Once vases and all were considered the prerogative of the royal courts, as they were too expensive. But today, this stylish street decoration element can be seen in city parks, near the office buildings and so on. We will understand more what vases today released for the street, as they can be used to create accents on the site and try to make an unusual vase with his hands.
In contrast to the flower pot, vase has a special decorative effect due to the unusual shape. It is of two kinds:
- on the leg or pedestal;
- up in the form of an elongated container.
This design raises the vase above the ground andfocuses on the top, select it in the grass and flowerbeds. Vases mostly used as tapeworms, planting them in the most spectacular and colorful plants.
High marble vases, mounted on the boundary of the lawn area and extend visually divide the space into several zones portion
The form on the stem are called urn, trophy orBritish vase, as it is in an English garden, this element of the decor is the most common. Today the cup shape is somewhat different from its predecessors restrained decor.
There is an abundance of stucco, figures, flowers and carvedornament, which were richly decorated with Baroque vases. And all because in this guise vase does not fit into the modern landscape style, produced in small areas. Luxurious décor is only relevant in the huge palace and park complex, but not on 5-10 acres of land.
Therefore, modern manufacturers have focusedon the materials and the unusual shape of a bowl, without the clutter decor. Most often such tanks are cast from plaster, concrete, fiberglass and plastic. People with high incomes gain natural stone vases.
Use richly decorated with reliefs and sculptures of the British vases should be only as tapeworms, placing them away from the lush flower beds
The rich texture of natural stone is the main decoration, so these vase-urns are not decorated with ornaments and moldings, and carefully polished to a gloss
From the era of ancient Greece, we have got to floorvases, resembling huge vessels with handles and without, with wide neck and narrow. Outdoor versions are rarely filled living plants, as a problem to change the land and take care of the root system.
They are usually put on the platform to focus on a specific area of the site, or fill and dried flowers are placed on the terraces, in flower beds, near the arches, pergolas.
On a green background Greek vase twine plant looks very impressive, as it immediately attracts the eye
In the twentieth century floor vase acquired austere design and regular geometric shapes. No figures - just clean lines and impressive materials: metal, wire, plastic, glass, concrete.
The street landscape look good cubical, pyramidal and round vessels. Typically, these vases are painted in monocolors or two contrasting: black and white, black and red, and so on.
High rectangular vases with growing them in the boxwood can be a good one for separating the orchard or vegetable garden from the recreation area
Each type of decorative vessel is designed for a specific landscape style. If this does not take into account even the most luxurious vase will look at the site of an alien element.
British vases leverage in the gardens of the regular and landscape styles, a Mediterranean landscape.
The garden in the Mediterranean style involves the creation of closed areas from prying eyes. And British vase on a pedestal perfectly fit into the landscape
Tips for placing British vases:
- Vase on a low leg with a big bowl put a tapeworm in a secret corner of the garden (preferably on a pedestal), at the intersection of the tracks or at the garden bench.
- If the foot is high and the cup - a small diameter,they can be put next to each other, joining together a certain zone. For example, the beginning and end of the central walkway. This is called "alley". Most pertinent over a large area, not cluttered small sculptural forms and structures.
- Several high-cups can be placed in a circle, thus highlighting the front part of the site, in the center of which can be a fountain, a gazebo and swing.
- The line along the hedges. The special effect is the combination of white or gray bowls, filled with colorful plants (petunias, marigolds), with a green hedge background. Earth under vases pour pebbles.
By the way, note that in winter, luxurious look British vases filled with pine branches. For our country it is actual snow.
Installing the British cups on the legs opposite each other in a certain zone corners combines space, giving the landscape of perfection
Vase-vessels successfully fit into the interiorItalian garden, in fact from which they arose. But it should be borne in mind that today the Italian style adheres to strict symmetry and geometrical, which was not in the era of the ancient Greeks. Therefore, a vase in Italy in pairs, for example, at the entrance to the gazebo, next to the fountain on the terrace steps.
Where to put the vase in the eastern garden:
- At the entrance to the garden (always with flowers, as the entrance symbolizes the gateway to paradise).
- If a track in the garden divide the area into squares, then put the container in the center of the 2-3 squares located far from each other.
- Along the coastal line of the stream or fountain, overflowing into the pond.
- On both sides of the wall fountain.
Oriental styles are also used vases vessels, soas a form of Greek vases is very similar to the Chinese. But if Italy are welcome restrained natural colors (gray, white, brick), the East tends to brightness. Vessels can be decorated with mosaics, painted in three or more colors, creating fanciful designs.
A bowl filled with colored stones, in the Muslim garden can become the center of the courtyard, highlighting the symmetry and rigor of forms of composition
Modern styles use vases, invented only in the twentieth century (not earlier!).
Hi-tech may be filled with lots of cubes, pyramids and other forms of original vessels. The main thing - that they were all created from the same material.
Monolithic concrete pedestal, strict geometric lines and a minimum of plant in a bowl - all signs of modern vases in the spirit of high-tech
Minimalism enough 2-3 original vases,located in a certain rhythm. A considerable size if the vessel is not more than one. The composition is usually placed on the lawn, and a single instance - front of the house or at the beginning of the front tracks.
The industrial style is used as a vasetapeworm. She put so to be able to observe not only from all sides of the site, but also from the windows of the house. Thus the design of the vessel must be sverhneobychnym and material - wire, metal (may be rusty). A low-rise vase set on a pedestal of bricks.
Rare master of landscape stands in strictstyle. Usually backyard there is a mixture of styles (eclectic). And in this landscape you can apply any kind of vase, if it is in harmony with the rest of the decor a particular area, or to create something original with their own hands.
By the way, vases, homemade and very relevant inrustic style, which emphasizes the landscape master imagination and is not limited to the scope of styles and traditions. It is in these gardens the best "take root" cheap plastic vases, vessels, carved out of wood, wicker bowl. They do not use empty and filled with fresh flowers, driftwood, reeds and so on. However, in the winter it is necessary to remove the decor, as wood and plastic have no frost, and on the temperature difference will burst or get out.
In the gardens of the rural style vase placed in a chaotic manner, fill them with a variety of bright colors, planted several tiers
Rustic vases are always partcomposition, mixed with flowers and ornamental shrubs, figures of animals or fantasy characters. They help create a tiered flower bed, with the pedestal often hides in stunted plants. Therefore vases decor can be very modest, wood and concrete do not stain, and retain their natural texture.
Buy decorative vase desired design andSize is not always possible, as few people are engaged in this craft. A structure made of natural stone and concrete also always expensive. But the striking element of the landscape can be created with their own hands, with a very easy way.
Consider three options makeshift vases.
If you've never dealt with the creation of vases orat least some of sculptural forms - start with this vase. It is made from old rags - knitted sweaters, woolen coarse cloth or burlap. In short, get the thing that has lost a spectacular view - and for the cause.
Unusually effective design and ease of creating a vase of cloth provided them with high popularity among gardeners and owners of private homes
Technology for creating floor vases out of old curtains or skirts are so simple and clear that it can try on your site any amateur
- old bucket;
- cement grade 500;
- Banks "Fairy" for washing dishes (used as a plasticizer);
- a pair of rubber gloves.
- Old bucket flip upside down and place it on the rise (cabinet, timber, etc.) In a shady place. Below ground, close with cardboard or film flowing down to the concrete did not spoil the landscape.
- Throw a bucket for fitting cloth, from whichYou will create a vase. It is necessary that the web edge of a loose-fitting container, forming folds and without hindrance from below. Decide on the shape of the vase at once (asymmetric, with a beveled edge and so forth.), As after setting change it.
- Spread the cement in a basin with water to the consistency of thick cream, pour a little to "Fairy" (concrete bucket on a teaspoon of funds) and mix.
- Dip the cloth in the solution, allow it to be fed with concrete.
- Lubricate with oil the outer surface of the bucket to form it is not stuck.
- Remove soaked concrete material and not squeezing, throw with a bucket, giving the shape of the vase, which is determined in advance.
- During the 3 days the vase must be dried. Periodically (2-3 days) sprinkled with water to concrete cox gradually. This will improve the cold resistance of the product.
- After 3 days, remove from under the vase bucket, and the product itself turn the bottom down and put on a week under the canopy dosyhat.
- The finished vase is covered with primer to reduce porosity, color acrylic paint or decorate for outdoor use on concrete and stone.
If you stay after the installation work pieceplastic pipe with a larger diameter, it can be dipped in a cement zadekorirovat material, having cloth folds. The product obtained is very original in design and fit into any modern garden-style.
Decorate the old material container, impregnated concrete solution, you get an unusual vase and a solid floor that is not afraid of winter and rain
It happens that the house was once purchasedplastic vase that has lost its relevance and does not fit in the new landscape. Give it a second life, decorate rubble. And then she will get the features of a classic stone vase.
Vase of fine gravel fit in any style, which taken as a basis of natural materials, so it is put in the east garden, and a rustic
To do this you will need:
- plastic vase;
- cement grade 500;
- sand fines;
- fine gravel;
- screwdriver and screws;
- Nylon thread or soft wire;
- gloves, trowel.
- Across the surface of the plastic mold is screwed screws (inside the edge), and we exhaust cap is not back to back, and leave a gap of 1-2 mm.
- Zapletal cap nylon thread or wire, creating a framework which will keep the grout.
- Knead the solution: 1: 3, and with stirring add a little "Fairy".
- We spread the mortar with a trowel frame, starting from the bottom, and immediately dent the stones, trying to have them close, with the same pitch.
- The finished vase dry them in the shade for 3-4 days.
- Decorate the surface with varnish.
Lucky for the exterior have a greater range of colors, so you can make the finished vase desired shade, and at the same time protect it from moisture.
Instead of "Fae" some masters are added into the PVA glue or bustilat solution to ensure the strength of the vase, but these plasticisers are more expensive
For the country style you can create a vase of twigs. It is an elongated cylindrical shape, as a basis for taking a plastic tube. For decorative burlap and need a smooth thin dried tree branches. They are easy to find on the clearing in the woods.
The vase is decorated with small branches of trees, is well combined with woven fencing, furniture, cut down a tree and Moorish lawn
- Harvest in the forest sprigs of desired length and thickness. Their length must be greater than the base pipe by 5-7 cm.
- A plastic tube is cut to the desired height.
- Driven into a round stone that he lay down on the bottom, but not dropped. This will give the structure stability of the wind.
- Wrapped with an outer surface of the pipe sacking, bending the ends into the pipe and fixing them on the liquid nails. Special flatness is not necessary, since the fabric will cover the branches.
- Jute yarn or twine to connect branchone, tying them together in a simple knot. If the vase is low - just knit top and bottom. If more than one meter - that link branches in the middle of the third thread.
- Try the wooden frame on the pipe until it will wrap it completely.
- Fix the threads on the tube thick decorative rope.
To extend the life, wooden vase better than the winter to clean the room.
If the vase will stand under the open sky to protect from moisture can soak sacking vegetable oil, and varnish branches
For this option we have for you to have video instruction:
On the basis of the master classes cancreate original elements of garden decor, all vases are unique and inimitable. The main thing - do not overdo it with the amount of, or lose the natural look of the landscape and harmony.