Not everyone is lucky enough to have your own cottagershouse near the reservoir, where, after the physical work you can relax and enjoy the cool waters. The rest have either sit in the car and go in search of the nearest river or pool to make your own hands in the country. Most choose the second option, because in addition to the relaxation pool and provides side pluses:
- warm-settled water, which can be watered flower beds and garden (if you did not add to the pool chemical disinfectant!);
- the ability to switch the children enthusiastic tablets, mobile phones and laptops to a healthy holiday;
- improvement of the body, etc.
It remains to choose from a variety of options for stationary swimming pools one that is suitable for the needs of the family and to the landscape of the site.
To make it easier to build a swimming pool care, please note the following points already in the planning stage:
- Better if on-site pool is clay soil. It is in cases of failure of waterproofing suspend water leakage.
- Pick a place with the natural slope of the ground. So you simplify your work on digging the pit and immediately decide, where to put the drain.
- Near future of the basin should not growTall trees, because their root system, sensing the proximity of the moisture will be pulled to the wall of the structure, and can ruin the waterproofing. The most "aggressive" are considered to be poplar, chestnut, willow. If the site has trees, you will have to part with them in advance. It is cheaper than restoring the damaged pool.
- Undesirable also stunted trees, because you have to continually remove the leaves from the cup, and in the period of flowering water becomes yellow from the pollen.
- Notice which way to your cottageoften the wind blows, and try to place the pool so that the air moving along the bowl. Then all the dirt and debris to be nailed to a wall on which the edges and it is recommended to put the drain system.
- Try to have a swimming pool close to the water to make it easier to fill it.
The width and length is determined on the basis of objectivepool. If it is designed for navigation, then choose a rectangular shape, making the elongated bowl. If relaxation, splashing, and the whole family, it is more convenient to communicate in round bowls.
More important criterion - depth. It is believed that in order to feel free, easy to swim under water to turn and jump to the ledge, five-foot depth of the need (and more!). But jumping require deeper bowl -. At least 2.3 m True, such a depth to make enough in the diving area, creating a smooth transition from the base size (1.5 m).
If the construction of the pool in the country intended exclusively for children's activities, the bowl should not exceed the depth of half a meter. That's enough for fun games and floundering without risk to health.
The most difficult design - combinedswimming pool, which will bathe all. In this case, a different depth for the child and adult areas, both areas must be separated by a solid wall that starts from the bottom. So you podstrahuetes from accidental child into the adult area.
Important! Either the pool, which has a number of different depths, it is necessary to make the bottom of a gentle and smooth transition from one size to another. Sharp jumps depth not allowed for safety reasons. Man walking along the bottom, can gape and skip the boundary beyond which begin another depth, and in a panic when the legs go down immediately, the risk of choking is very high.
The most time-consuming work associated with the preparationexcavation and fill the bowl. But manufacturers have figured out how to build a pool in the country faster and easier. They have created a complete cup, which only need to dig into the ground and secure. Besides the obvious advantages in ease of installation, ready designs are beneficial and those that are available in all shapes and colors, but not so on the concrete. Furthermore, during operation the cup can provide concrete cracks, if ground start shifts.
On sale there are two types of finished cups: plastic and composite. The principle of the installation is exactly the same. They differ only material specifications.
Plastic bowl requires additional insulation on the outside walls of the pool
The plastic base material constructionsacts polypropylene. He is not afraid of burning out, does not require draining the water in the winter, environmentally friendly, resistant to mechanical stress. A smooth surface prevents the formation of deposits and sludge on the walls and bottom. These bowls do not require additional interior decoration, because it looks aesthetically pleasing. The only negative: if the pool is installed in an area where there are no shadows, then the heat polypropylene may expand, causing the bottom and sides "are the waves." But as soon as the temperature drops, the cup takes a regular look.
Composite bowls are made of fiberglass, which fears neither cold nor heat
Composite structures are deprived of such a problem. The basic material which acts as a glass fiber, which is associated with polymeric resins. All advantages that are typical of plastic bowls, and peculiar to this material. But there is a little "but": the composite is quite expensive.
Yet, some gardeners still givespreference for bowls that are created on the spot, because I did not always otyschesh container size and shape, perfectly suited to the specific terrain and very large swimming pool (about 10m long) supply difficulties in transportation. The vast majority of owners do pools to give their hands in concrete. This material is always in the market. If it is impossible to deliver it to the site in the form of a liquid solution, it puts ordinary concrete mixer, and on-site is created with the addition of a mixture of sand.
Bowl of polystyrene blocks can be easily mounted because of the ease of the material and perfectly keeps the water temperature
Because concrete can create entire bowl, including the wall, but it takes a long time and enormous effort to install casing and filling.
Resourceful gardeners have come up with a device poolthe country is easier: they retained only the concrete floor, and the walls were made of polystyrene blocks or steel plates. In the first embodiment it receives a warm pool, since low thermal conductivity of expanded polystyrene. Steel wall is very easy to install, as sold already prepared with all the additional equipment in the form of cladding films and mounting fixtures.
Consider how to make a pool in the country, using the factory bowl.
- Carefully measure delivered to the site cup.
- Mark up the place on earth of the future of the pit,Using pegs and rope. Pegs trying to drive in the corners of the future basins, and stretch the rope between them. The more non-standard form of the pool, the more drive in pegs.
- From a tight rope back down to the meter andaround the perimeter of the outline do (cut away the ground, hammering new pegs, etc.). It is from this mark and you will begin to excavate. Such a margin is needed to make it easier to drop the cup insulate its walls and create a solid foundation.
- The internal layout and proceed to remove the excavation.
Pit the pool must have a level and stable bottom, so it is concreted
The pit must be deeper than the size of the bowl half a meter. Now we create a foundation on which to put the cup:
- Bottom pour a 20-centimeter layer of coarse sand and tamped.
- On the sand lay a metal grid to the fortress and it pour concrete solution, the thickness of 25 centimeters. We are waiting to dry.
Concrete layer, which is filled the bottom, you have to be reinforced so that it is not cracked when the ground motions
Then insulate the pool:
- Travel along the entire concrete base geotextile, and on it - three-centimeter slab of Styrofoam. They will isolate the bottom of the pool from the cold ground.
- Above the insulation Stela thick strong film.
- While the top of the bowl, it should insulate the walls. The exterior walls of the "packed" in insulated polystyrene and polyethylene.
Exterior walls insulated with polystyrene foam cups for insulation from the cold ground
- Drop the prepared bowl on the bottom of the pit.
- Is connected to the cup all the necessary communications. On the tube put on protective sleeve and fix with adhesive tape so that it is not displaced during the concreting.
Spacers do not give the cup to bend when the concrete will be poured strengthening of the basin; And all pipes must be packaged in a protective sleeve, so they are not chilled winter
- Concreting the remaining voids between the ground and the walls of the pool as follows:
- Inside the bowl install spacers to plastic or composite is not bent under the pressure of the concrete mass;
- Put the formwork and reinforcement around the perimeter of paving;
- The solution does not fill the entire right, and layers: fill in the 30-40 cm water in the pool and on the same height lift concrete. Waiting for solidification, then water again - and then concrete. Thus we lead the concrete to the surface layer of the soil.
- We expect the day to pour casting and then remove the formwork.
- Void of formwork covered with sand, pouring it with water and tamping.
It remains to refine the pool area and fill it with water.
The canopy over the outdoor swimming pool (aka Pavilion) will save you from debris brought in by the wind, rain and dirty
For outdoor pools, it is desirable to create a hinged roof that will protect from the muddy sediments or even sew the tent, which will cover the construction, when leaving the cottage.
If the device pool at the cottage seemed to youchallenging - or buy an inflatable frame option. Such pools should be fine for water recreation, and in the winter you can easily disassemble them and will hide in the attic.