Americans believe that they inventedbarbecue, although acknowledged that the process of cooking meat over an open fire at the Spanish conquistadors assembled Peruvian Indians. Nevertheless, the word itself is a barbecue (barbecue or bbq) has English origins and translates to cooking over an open fire. In the middle of the twentieth century was invented spherical grill boiler, after which there was a barbecue has become a fashion. It is extremely popular and has become a brick oven barbecue. Every year in Russia is being built about 100 thousand. Stationary barbecue and sold 900 thousand. Portable.
Choosing oven BBQ to give, you must carefully weigh not only their needs but also real opportunities. The choice will strongly influence the following factors:
- The available area for placement of the barbecue. As a rule, the oven is mounted on the ground in front of the cottage or country house. However, for this purpose can be used and the territory of the site. The oven can even become part of the arbor.
- Financial capacity of the future owner of the barbecue. If you opt for the mobile version,then a few thousand or a portable device equipped with wheels will be yours. Fixed oven made of brick or stone will cost considerably more expensive. Especially, if it is necessary to address the construction of a specialist.
- The design of the product. Furnace as other area elements mustlook harmonious. Uniform style house, adjoining territory and all the elements are on it is extremely important. Dissonance is not noticeable initially, may eventually start seriously annoying.
When choosing a need to focus on fuel, which will operate the stove. The existing models using LPG bottled gas, charcoal or electric.
This oven, which is so juicy looks at the background of greenery and flowers, in fact, is not installed correctly: green areas are unlikely to enjoy the heat emanating from it
This incredibly beautiful stove will look great in the country style garden, combined with a red tiled roof and other similar elements
The most common benchmark for site selection is consideredkitchen. Its proximity is convenient because you do not have much time to spend on transport to the oven and dishwashing products. But there are other aspects that should be considered:
- Smoke from the stove can cause conflicts with neighbors, so you need to place the barbecue away from someone else's site.
- Installing a stationary brazier under the canopy of trees is not allowed, because for green spaces and it is harmful from the point of view of fire safety this plan - the disorder.
- During the construction of the fixed structure must take into account the most frequent wind direction. The flame should be covered by his impulses or a wall, or a protective screen.
The correct location allows to enjoy the results of their work, without fear that will have to redo everything.
If the furnace is installed so that it does not interfere with its neighbors, it will not be a cause for conflict and a reason for friendly feast
In the furnace, the flames of which is securely protected from the wind gusts, nice to cook and this site before construction is easy to keep clean
Oven barbecue to build with their own hands is not easy,but all obstacles can be overcome if you do not hurry up and do everything consistently and correctly. Building their own hands will allow to build what you want, thus saving on the labor of wage workers. In addition, the pleasure in the creative process is also guaranteed.
Eyes are afraid, but the hands are doing - this is a fundamental principle of the house masters: nothing is impossible if you try and take the time
Pre-prepared materials, which are always at hand - a great start to a measured work process. To build a street barbecue oven with his own hands, we need:
- Concrete mortar. You can certainly buy a solution, but it is cheaper, easier and more economical to do it yourself.
- Boards. Unedged board will go to the formwork and edging will be used as a base under screed countertops.
- Metal waste. The foundation must be reinforced. That for this purpose, and all sorts of useful pieces of metal that are unsuitable for other work. For example, it may be the old wheels, cutting channels, corner or fittings, pieces of sheet metal or wire. If the waste is not, you can take the 10-th and weld fittings of her skeleton.
- Corner under the bridge (If necessary).
- Brick. Necessarily the presence of a direct three-quarterfire-resistant (refractory) bricks with dimensions 187h124h65mm. The rest of the selection depends on the imagination of the author. Excellent combination of brick "Fagot", facing brick and natural stone. furnace Finishing must comply with the basic structure of the appearance section.
- Wooden pegs and string.
- Slag under the foundation.
- Metal pipe. It is best to use a pipe with a diameter of 15cm.
- Metal sink and faucet.
- Rubber hose.
Unfortunately, the exact amount of material will have to rely on their own. It all depends on the size of the finished stove.
If you do not want in the construction processto find out that something is missing, or a lot of extra nakupleno have to do drawings of a furnace for a barbecue. They will help to orient in space, to the future construction of beautiful fit into the plan of the site, and not surprised its irrelevance.
In our barbecue stove prudently present and washing, and the workplace, which is very convenient for someone who is busy preparing
Here's what to consider:
- The form of the building. The oven must be not only functional, but alsopleasant to look at. If we are building a stationary, it would be good to provide a sink and a cutting table. If even now, these functions seem superfluous, then you get them to vote: do not have to run between the yard and kitchen.
- Surrounding area. You must immediately remove large branchestrees if they are located in dangerous proximity to the pipe construction. A place for the stove should be calculated taking into account the site where it would be possible to move away from a burning fire.
- Back wall. The back side of the buildings looks like an ordinarywall. High oven protects the site for visitors from prying eyes. Keep in mind that the back wall will be heated, so to put it close to the other building can not. But the construction of the alpine slides at the back wall - not a bad idea.
Since the barbecue oven, built of brick, construction is easy, for it will be enough foundation of concrete grade 100, reinforced with metal waste, height 20 cm.
- Using pegs and strings mark up the foundation and foundation perimeter dig a hole depth of 30 cm in width margin -. 5 cm.
- The bottom of the pit fall asleep slag and properly tamped.
- Along the perimeter of the formwork set, place reinforcing metal inside it.
- We produce concrete and pour it into the mold.
Ready concrete must harden after about three days.
The foundation under the stove should not have height differences - it is made smooth, firewood storage sites it will floor
The foundation is dry and you can proceed to the mainconstruction phase. Ties across the surface littered with roofing material. It should serve as waterproofing. Before laying, it is necessary to determine the shape of the openings to be in the oven. If they are rectangular, the corners need to play the role of bridges. If the planned arched vault, you'll need to make a template out of boards.
The walls are erected on a cement solutiona half-brick, not forgetting the openings. The height of the walls with arched doorway should be 80 cm, while arch -. 60 cm recommended height derived empirically. If we add to it 2-3 rows of bricks, the countertop will be at a height of 90-100 cm. The table that height is comfortable for most people.
To make an arch aperture must use a template that will support the construction and will not allow her to get the wrong form
If you want to make a rectangular aperture, atthe last row of bricks laid with a jumper from the corner. Further masonry walls continue along the entire perimeter. If the arched doorway is used, the pattern-set support. According to it, it will be clear how to put a barbecue oven. Please note that in the vault of the arch must be a central brick, which causes the bearing capacity of the structure. Show the arch radius makes the difference in the thickness of the cement layer between the bottom and the top of the bricks.
The arch of the opening of the furnace must have a central brick, which provides bearing capacity of the structure and its reliability
Do not forget about cleaning: the wall is necessary to lay the pipe, which will fit the water supply hose and drain it. If you have decided to do without the tube can be left in the wall opening in the half bricks for these hoses. The required opening do at the bottom of the wall at the level of cleaning. If the drain is not a special pit, the hose can go to a bed or a bed, where moisture-loving plants grow.
Sink is better to use stainless - is the most reliable, hygienic and aesthetic option, do not forget to prepare in the oven wall openings for inlet and outlet hoses
Brick "Fagot" narrower than the front. When "Fagot" laid out the final series of the wall, turned inside step. It is useful to us, so if all the builder used the same brick width, internal step will have to make artificially, for this top row of bricks needed a little push out. Internal step is necessary when creating the screed under the tabletop.
Screed is the foundation for kiln firing andcountertop. It needs to be done, no matter what will be the further surface coating. Boards cut to the size of the span between the internal stairs and laid, leaving opening for cleaning.
Between the steps, which formed the last row of bricks of the first tier, place boards covering, do not forget to leave room for a sink, forming the formwork at its locations around the perimeter
To do this, in the doorway, which willmounted sink, leave blank boards. On the contrary, we do boards of the formwork of the opening for future cleaning, fixing it with screws or spacers. Now simultaneously pour the concrete and leave it to dry for 3-4 days.
On the dried screed can be put marble slabs. This durable and beautiful material is often chosen as a natural stone for countertops. The overall design is very attractive and last a long time.
The composition of the second tier, which will be laid outbricks, and includes combustor wall. The walls are purely decorative load and protect the seating area from indiscreet looks. Raising them in a half-brick, and this milestone does not cause problems.
It is much harder to work with the furnace. For masonry barbecue furnace firebox, made with his own hands, using two types of brick. The inside of the furnace and its bottom of refractory bricks are laid, and the outer part of the - out of the ordinary. It turns out the two rows of bricks. furnace design is time-tested, and it should do so:
- The height of the opening in the furnace of 7 rows of bricksand the arch. If the aperture of the furnace has a rectangular shape, its height - 9 rows of bricks. The width of the element is 70cm, and its depth - about 60cm. Above aperture lay 2-3 rows of bricks, and then start to make a pipe.
- Pipe - a narrower element, so all partiesthe furnace must gradually shortened. Each subsequent row of the front and rear walls is reduced by a quarter of the length of the bricks and the side wall - on half of its width. Having laid out so rows 6-7, we have formed a quite narrow tube to the next 12-14 rows upload it directly.
After the masonry can settle a couple of days, you can proceed to the final stage of work - ignorance of beauty.
Too high a fireplace, as well as too long a pipe from the furnace barbecue impair traction and properly discharged smoke
Left a little: install the sink and faucet, summing it all the necessary hoses, close countertop marble, wood or other suitable material and equip the area in front of the stove. For the site most commonly used screening or conventional paving slabs.
Wonderful oven barbecue, made with his own hands in full stylistic conformity with all that surrounds it, a long time will please owners and their friends and neighbors
Of course, also possible to dispense with outdoor barbecue stoves, as well as without a computer, without a mobile phone and without a lot of other things that are not only useful, but also decorate our lives.