Awning from polycarbonate is the perfect solution for a private home. It provides comfort in any weather, even outside of the cottage. Moreover, the extension clearly shows itself in a number of everyday situations which are familiar to every owner of the villas.
For example, if you are in the country there is a canopy made of polycarbonate, even when heavy rain you will feel warm and cozy, while looking for the keys. Moreover, a similar element exterior of a private home allows you to make the design more memorable.
Engineering science and architecture are constantly evolving. Now to build the strongest design possible for a few hours. Despite this, the General principles of construction remained virtually unchanged.
At the moment it is possible to allocate five types of canopies, which are often used in private homes:
- Pent flat roof. It is easy to manufacture and quite reliable. Not surprisingly, this type of design is often used. During construction it is essential to set the correct angle. It needs to be such that snow is no problem raining down. It is also necessary to take into account the average thickness of the snow cover in your area.
- Flat gable. This design is a little more complicated. But it can be assembled by hand. Here does not need any complicated calculations. Also you can do without industrial equipment.
- Arch is one of the most spectacular and visually sophisticated designs. For its production need is polycarbonate. All because of the fact it bends and not breaks. The main advantage of a canopy is that the snow does not stay on it.
- The dome is considered the most complex canopy made of polycarbonate, but it can become the main highlight in the yard of a private home. To do it right, you need to carry out exact calculations. The best material for manufacturing polycarbonate is considered.
- Lean-to, gable — concave. In fact it is the same flat design, is only slightly deformed. Differ from the base case unusual appearance.
When creating a canopy from polycarbonate in a private house, it is necessary to define priorities. If you wish to get an exotic appearance, which will be immediately evident, the latter two options are ideal.
Private homes provide plenty of room for imagination. Moreover, the polycarbonate is a flexible material that allows you to create virtually any design. In this regard, there are five options for its use:
- Visor for the balcony. The option of a canopy made of polycarbonate for a private home is extremely popular. It is simple to construct with his own hands, besides it is free flowing sunlight. This design is a great decoration and allows you to create on the balcony a real greenhouse. Moreover, it is a reliable protection from mold and mildew.
- Car canopy made of polycarbonate in a private home. The construction of this class has a high structural rigidity. This is because it must withstand strong gusts of wind, rainfall and snow cover.
- The canopy is made of polycarbonate for arbors, attached to a private home. Better material for creating leisure areas to come up with. Broken shade will create a soft lighting inside.
- A canopy made of polycarbonate on the porch of a private home. The flexible structure and the availability of various colors allows you to create a design that will fit perfectly in the existing interior.
These four canopies are the most popular when it comes to additions to the particular house.
There are many designs of canopies from polycarbonate for private homes, each of which has certain advantages and disadvantages. The choice primarily depends on the specifics of the building and the preferences of the owner. However, the basis always consists of these elements:
- Support. That they fixed the roof. The height is set depending on the need. Material is timber, steel pipe or logs.
- Frame made from wood or metal, the quality of the latter is most often used steel or aluminum. Can be prefabricated, welded or forged.
- The roof is the main element of construction. He protects the interior from varied climatic influences. The coating can be transparent, so and Matt. The material is often polycarbonate, but exceptions are possible. For example, allowed the use of plastic or roofing felt.
These are the basic elements of the canopy of a private house, which can be done by hand. They do not represent special complexity. Moreover, their cost is acceptable. Most importantly, all the calculate correctly and make a good project.
You should start with a decorative function. Canopy polycarbonate is a great addition to a private home. If you have the imagination it can become a great design find, which will give the building an interesting and unusual view.
The space under the canopy is made of polycarbonate for private houses can be designed depending on your preferences and purpose of the room. As example, consider a summer garage.
Not to build a full Annex or not to free up space inside the house people choose a canopy made of polycarbonate in a private house as a temporary Parking for vehicles. Moreover, if you close one wall, you can make a stand with tools.
In General, summing up the above, we can conclude that the canopy is made of polycarbonate for private house performs the following functions:
A large canopy made of polycarbonate allows you to relax in the fresh air while dining or dining with family
Polycarbonate is different. The choice depends on the buildings you want to build in a private home. Most often in residential construction, mobile species.
Polycarbonate for private construction consists of several layers of plastic, which ensures its sustainability. Panels connected by vertical ribs. This material has an attractive appearance. Besides, it is easy to mount.
There are a number of options that will help you choose the polycarbonate, which is ideal for private construction:
- wind and snow load,
- bending radius,
- the step of sheathing.
If all the calculate correctly at the initial stage of construction, it will minimize the estimate. Special attention in this context should be paid to the thickness:
- if the panel thickness more than 4 mm, it is ideal for greenhouses;
- 6-8 mm — designed for awnings;
- 10 mm are used for the construction of vertical barriers, have a high sound insulation;
- 16 — possess great strength needed for roofs with a large area.
The wide color palette allows you to choose a polycarbonate, which is ideal for creating a canopy in front of the private house. It can also be used to create many other buildings.
It all starts with design. Once you decide on the installation location, you can start developing the project. In it, you should be drawing, to prescribe the necessary materials and to knock out the estimate.
After the design begins to create a Foundation under the shed of a private house, the operation consists of these stages:
- Mark the ground by means of pegs.
- Guide alignment.
- Around the perimeter of the Foundation of the shed of a private house with a step meter to dig the holes. They will be installed supporting poles.
- Install the supports and zabetonirovana them. Wait a few days.
- Remove the soil inside the square 15 cm.
- Astelite the bottom cushion of sand and tamp it.
- Equip the drainage system.
- Make the formwork for the Foundation of a private house,
- Pour the concrete and lay the mesh then apply another layer.
- Formwork is removed after three days. Sufficient strength of the construction will be through 3 weeks.
- Place the tiles.
After the Foundation of the shed of a private house Packed, you can start building the frame. The support struts are attached to the mortgage details. The top binding is done using electric welding.
Cross frame members of a private home are fastened to the joists by means of vertical struts. But this can only be done once will be done top rail by means of electric welding.
Only now you can start laying the polycarbonate of the canopy in a private home. If you stacked sheets of thickness up to 8 mm, their meats are easy to handle construction of the knife. For thicker plates need a circular saw.
Polycarbonate sheets are fixed with screws. This will ensure the durability of the awning for a private house. The distance between the screws should be 30 cm it’s Very important not to pull thermowashers. Otherwise, the polycarbonate will crack.
There are many varieties of canopies from polycarbonate, which are used in outhouses for a private house. Moreover, these types of extensions a lot. In addition, each type has its purpose.