Modern garden is very different from the cottages of the twentieth century. Now instead of little houses which was convenient only to change, but to wait out the bad weather, in suburban areas are good houses where you can not only spend summer days, but also to live all winter. Provided with light, heat, an Autonomous system of water supply and Sewerage of the garden house not inferior in comfort city apartments.
Blagoustroyu home gardeners began to equip the infield. First, get rid of potato plantings and garden beds. Instead they got a patio, gazebo and terraces. The modern man has no time to take care of the garden, the frantic pace of life takes a lot of time and effort. However, the desire for nature in each of us in the blood, so in the end of the week all trying to get out to the countryside to be enjoyed in the garden table, relax in the bathhouse and chat with family and friends.
For decorating the BBQ area, patio or the area around the pool, until recently, was made of stone or concrete slabs. However, with the development of the construction industry every year there are more new building materials. That is why more and more popular landscape designers used in their works the decking plank or decking.
Decking can be of wood, but through its form: longitudinal grooves, she will not concede the depravity of the array of oak. However, any wood affected by insects, rot and is a fire hazard material. Even after the treatment of various protective compounds, hardwood decking will last long. For example, the flooring made of larch in the open area in three years will need to reprocess the treatment, and after 5 years, need repair with partial replacement of boards due to the fact that due to the effects of moisture and temperature changes the boards will take, and the surface ceases to be smooth.
A good alternative proposed the construction materials market in the form of wood polymer decking. The present is the most popular material for decorating the outdoor areas by the pools, outdoor gazebos and playgrounds on backyards. Due to the variety of colors and textures decking products are not only functional and beautiful but also unique.
In the production of boards made of polymer composite (WPC) use polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and wood flour. The content of wood flour is about 70%. A combination of these two substances is a material resistant to mechanical impact, sunlight, strength and environmental friendliness are not inferior to the natural.
A composite Board is produced by pressing under high pressure. Plaque turns hard and durable, which allows its use even in places with high traffic: the street cafes, bars, dance floors.
Composite Board is available in two types: solid and hollow. Solid Board is much more expensive and are used for sites with high traffic and in public places. For gardening is advantageous to use hollow Board. Also the Board can share by type of connection.
The appearance of the Board differs not only in color but in texture: they can be classic – with longitudinal grooves and imitating the texture of wood.
Standard size of boards: length 3-5 m width 28-150 mm. it is better to Choose a Board wider. This will allow you to save on fastening elements.
What does the use of DPK?
- There is no need to maintain the appearance and to improve it every year. This will save you time and money.
- During the rains there is no danger to slip: embossed surface of the Board won’t allow it, and water will not stick on the surface of the floor and will flow down the grooves.
- Composite decking thrives in our challenging climate and can withstand temperatures from -50 to +80 OS.
- Decking made of WPC is able to withstand heavy loads, especially if they are made Il full-bodied boards.
- The material is eco-friendly and do not rot, non-flammable and it is from moisture mold cannot grow.
Since the material is easily processed, it will take the easiest tool: tape measure, saw: can be manual, but better than a jigsaw, and screwdriver. Given that the works will be performed in the air, it would be better if the screwdriver would be wireless not to depend on the length of the cord.
Before installation of flooring the base is aligned. Then installed the joists and fixed. When the device terraces in public areas the distance between the joists must not exceed 350 mm. For home decking enough step 450 mm. On installed design plank composite Board in accordance with the type of attachment. It is important to observe the technological gaps so that the Board had the opportunity to freely expand under the influence of the environment.
In autumn and winter, the water trapped inside the Board is not damaged it, the flooring should be laid with a slight slope.
What are the benefits of decking as a construction material?
- The flooring is going elementwise, that is, the planks are fastened to the joists alternately by means of special clips, which provide the necessary clearance between the boards automatically. Special complexity in this and cope with this kind of work anyone can own.
- In case of damage one of the boards that can be easily replaced without disassembling the entire deck. At the end of the season, if there is no guarantee of safety cover in the winter, it can be dismantled and removed for storage in a location that is unavailable.
- In order to close the ends of the boards there is a special plinth.
- The warranty on the decking is from 10 to 50 years, and some manufacturer does offer a lifetime warranty.
- Wide field of applications: in the garden, the bath, around pools, on balconies. Some used decking device for garden paths.
- Economic benefits. Despite the high cost of the material, the WPC flooring will pay off very quickly. You can save ranging from handwritten Assembly without the need for annual painting. The more that solid wood flooring will last at least two times less than half of the decking.
They all want to make your site beautiful and unique by using deck any plot to do so.