A method in laying electric wiresplastic boxes require less effort, providing easy access to the wiring if necessary. Without any problems, you can change the configuration of breeding wire and troubleshoot.
Boxes are designed for open method of laying cables. The variety of types, shapes and colors allow the channels to perform the work aesthetically and quickly without disturbing the overall look of the room.
First we need to determine the dimensions of the channel,to hold free housed inside it. It is better to choose the right box with a reserve, so you will ensure yourself the opportunity to add wires if necessary.
- On the ceiling harmonious look wide and flat cable channels, and for the wall more suitable narrow profiles.
- Calculation of the required number of boxes. Sales have only the standard size (2 m), which do not cut in the sale. When buying keep in mind that during the work can damage the plastic channel any errors in the calculation of its length, so it is useful to reserve 20% of the total length.
- The color scale is selected depending on the preferences and the design of the room.
- Some manufacturers give importance concomitant production of accessories (caps, angles, tees and t. N.). Work with duct easier and the result looks more aesthetically pleasing and tidy.
- When you select a check-edge cable channel. They should be flat and smooth, well-snap locks and fit snugly to the profile. Firmly hold the whole structure and not open when you first click on the cover, otherwise you will get a flimsy structure that is not able to withstand the weight load of the wire runs.
- Pick the color of terminal boxes for outside of cable simultaneously with buying boxes. It is easier to "get" in the color palette.
Before mounting boxes reassess the ceiling and walls, where you plan to place future construction. On how straight and smooth surface will depend on the result.
You will need a tool for cutting ducts. There is no consensus, everyone uses it, than it is more convenient to work: canvas, metal, construction knife grinder.
The versatility of this type of cable channelIt lies in the material, which allows you to install it outdoors. He is not affected by low temperatures, it is durable. Also provides fire safety.
Variety of metal boxes:
- Simple without holes (blind).
- Tee. Used during installation branches.
- Angle (to change the direction of the cable).
- Row. The distance between cables of at least 5 mm.
- Beam or package. Must be respected 20 mm gap. And the number of cables in the bundle must not be more than 12 pieces, and its diameter is greater than 10 cm.
The horizontal cable management in a box requires linking them through every 4.5 m. On the straight sections can be avoided. For vertical installation link the cables in 1 m.
Works carried out at a temperature below - 40 ° C is prohibited! From -40 ° C to -15 ° C before laying the cables in boxes need to preheat.
When laying the cables necessary to leave a small margin length to compensate for temperature changes and possible displacement of soil.
For fixing using screws and dowels. The choice will depend on the base material for the box.
self-extinguishing PVC used for the production of the profile, which increases the level of fire safety. Plastic reduces the cost of the finished product and facilitates the work of the installation.
Types of plastic boxes:
The majority of cable ducts made with one or two trenches. Multi-section allow convenient and compact expanded lines of different assignment.
Apply PVC boxes can be only for internal works. They are heavily influenced by temperature.
- Make the minimum number of wire connections.
- Secure the wires inside the box, an additional fix to change the direction of the field.
- Cable duct may be filled not more than 50%.
- Do not forget to reserve to compensate for temperature effects.
When installation work to prevent deformation of the box, so keep in mind:
- Cable weight.
- Mechanical stress arising due to changes in temperature.
- Magnetic effects.
Installation of cable ducts must exclude the accumulation of moisture inside the structure.
Proper and consistent execution of mounting will provide comfort and convenience to the room and beyond.