Most people who care about the issue of quality of insulation of your home, stop on infrared warm floors. And not without reason, because nowadays this system is one of the most modern technologies, capable to provide warmth and comfort in the house. When installing do not require a lot of preparatory work that can become an advantage in favor of the choice of this material.
Among the main advantages of this coating are the following:
- Easy operation;
- Easy to install;
This material, as noted earlier, can be laid on almost any surface. Without the need to special preparatory activities (e.g., laying ties). After has been laid up cover, you can proceed directly to its operation.
- Infrared coating is a very economical solution in terms of energy consumption. The cost, on average, range from 10 to 70 Watts;
- Space heating occurs for a small period of time (15-20 minutes);
- The system is equipped with special temperature controllers that help to define the space more comfortable microclimate.
- The maximum allowable voltage should be in the range of 50 Hertz, 220 Volt;
- Average power consumption is in the range from 150 to 400 W/sq m;
- Melting point infrared coating 264 degrees Celsius;
- The wavelength of the radiation is from 10 to 20 µm.
Before laying the floor in the room to produce markup in the places where you plan to install in infrared warm floor.
When marking, you must take into account the following nuances:
- The material should not be placed under furniture;
- If Underfloor heating will be used in the room, the only source of heat, the heating area of the room should be not less than 70 percent;
- The heating elements should be located at a distance of from 10 to 40 cm from the wall.
Prior to installation it is necessary to carefully remove all the dust and pollution. The surface should be dry and smooth, without strong deviations. If the deviation from the horizontal will be greater than 3 millimeters, it is necessary to produce work on the sanding base (if concrete surface) or scraping (if the surface is wooden).
Then the surface should be laid a layer of waterproofing and insulation. The material thickness should be in the range of 3-5 millimeters. Then you can identify the place where will be located the thermostat.
Then in installation of infrared coating. The coating must be positioned so that the Pinout was the wall with the thermostat. The edges of the conductors, attach the clips to them and subsequently attach the contact wire.
Next to the infrared coating is necessary to connect temperature sensor and its insulation. Next, you need to do wiring, to make installation of the thermostat and connect the floor to the electricity.
Then swipe all the necessary tests and make sure that there are no sparks or uneven heating of the surface. If a problem is detected, try to eliminate them. After the tests cover the floor with plastic wrap and lay the flooring.
If the infrared coating is installed under linoleum or under other similar coverage, to avoid damage it is necessary to put sheets of plywood with a minimum thickness of 5 millimeters. If as a finish coating used ceramic tile over an infrared coating it is necessary to lay the reinforcing mesh and concrete screed.
Safety is an integral part of mounting infrared warm floor. During works it is necessary to pay great attention to all minor details, as this will depend on the durability and proper functioning of the system.
- The mounting surface must be done only on a flat and dry surface. Deviations from the horizontal must be minimal;
- The system is not recommended to stack in the places where later will be furniture;
- The installation of the coating in any case, you cannot overlap;
- The spacing between bands must be within 0.5 centimeters;
- Installation of flooring in any case can not be carried out in a room with negative air temperature and high humidity.
By far the most popular manufacturer of infrared warm floor are firms «Caleo» and «Daewoo». Average price of coating per square meter is 1500 rubles.
Infrared Underfloor heating are a good source of heating of the dwelling. Due to its availability and ease of installation they are gaining more and more popularity.