The ceiling in any room attractsattention. Moreover, in the main room of the apartment or private house - in the hall. Hide defects carelessly renovated its surface does not work, because the lighting will be "betrayed" their show for all to see. And in a time when our citizens were happy just pure whitewashed ceiling long minuli.V our everyday life became a previously unknown concept as the ceiling design.
What materials can be used for the deviceceiling in the hall? Let us not talk now about the paint, which repairs segodnyazamenila chalk whitewash. Omit and polystyrene ceiling panels. This low cost and practical enough material for decoration, but it is unlikely in the case of its application can talk about the beautiful design. To the ceiling was "expressive", use different materials - drywall for cladding suspended structures, stretch and suspended ceilings.
Today, suspended construction of plasterboard -Frequent guests in our apartments. These designs have a number of important advantages:
- The ability to create almost any design. Leading manufacturers have worked multilevel ceilings device technology with curved sections, organized the production of all the necessary materials, issued a detailed process maps showing the standard cost of materials for each process step, posted for public access to videos. It is particularly important that the builders have long been working with drywall, and installing a good handle almost any team of professionals.
However, you can only talk about the relativeease of installation a single-level structure of the drywall. Complex multi-level design requires special skills and experience. If you do undertake the installation of such a complex structure or hire a team of "universals" of solar Central Asian republics, the disappointment can be very large.
- Environmentally friendly drywall. Plasterboard is a three-layer structure made of a special board at the edges and gypsum in the center of this "pie". Apply drywall can be in any room where it will not be exposed to moisture.
- Practicality and reliability. Installation of ceiling gypsum board requires no alignment and repair of the floor slabs, all defects will be hidden behind the frame.
- The ability to virtually any finishingmaterial: paint, decorative plaster, wallpaper. On plasterboard easy to install decorative elements, mirror inserts. S Drywall Ceilings are often combined with suspended ceilings.
- The false ceiling of gypsum plasterboard makes it possible to conduct any further communication in secret or hide already laid.
- Ability to set any type of lighting fixtures, andorganization of complex combined system osvescheniya.Po appearance suspension structure of gypsum board is often difficult to distinguish from the matte white stretch ceiling. Not such different designs and capabilities. This is one reason that quite often they are combined together.
- Affordable cost, which contributes to its popularity.
However, drywall, as well as any material has its drawbacks:
- Suspension frame "eat" not less than 40 mm in height in the hall. In rooms with low ceilings to use the design of the drywall is unlikely appropriate.
- Plasterboard has no moisture resistance (evengreen - it is intended for use in bathrooms, but no direct contact with water). Flood guaranteed top will lead to the fact that the material is unusable. But you do not fill in every day, and this is an emergency.
- Time for the installation of suspended drywall constructions will require much more than the installation of stretch ceiling. And the dust from the dirt will be a lot more.
Structurally, they are divided into equal (have the same level) and complex (multi-level).
Of course, multi-level ceilings giveendless opportunities to create original designs and devices combined lighting system. This drywall constructions, few can compete with: zoning of the room by using various forms of lighting fixtures and ceiling, combining various methods of decoration and different colors.
However, the statement of platitudes smoothsingle-level ceiling - is clearly an exaggeration. Careful design solution, quality performance, the correct choice of materials are your assistants in making such an important part in the design of interior design. Using a variety of means of decorating the ceiling will make your sibling is not just smooth and neat, but also be able to give it its charm.
To finish hanging drywall constructionsused paint, decorative plaster, mirror inserts, stucco plaster or polyurethane, and even wallpaper. One-level ceiling of plasterboard can be decorated products from expanded polystyrene, imitating a beam of wood. The result is a two-tier structure. For finishing the drywall in this embodiment is well suited decorative plaster.
A popular option - the use of suspended ceilings for finishing drywall. This method is used for two- and multi-level flow of plasterboard.
The choice of color depends on the solution of the interiorpremises and it is not necessary that this choice was made in favor of the white or very light version. You can choose any color, it is important only to have it blend in with the color scheme of the room. That choice may be black, but only the high-gloss black. Very stylish, even elegant.
Stretch ceilings are distinguished by the type of materialfabric and PVC. Fabrics made of polyester canvas, which is impregnated with polyurethane to give greater water resistance. However, the degree of moisture resistance and elasticity of the fabric tension structures inferior materials made of PVC film. PVC ceilings are well withstand severe leakage.
Stretch ceilings are available in one color or withpattern, which is applied by printing. The level achieved in this technology is capable of applying to the surface of any image with the highest image quality. For any interior and any color in the room solutions can be purchased suspended ceiling without any problems, which will be very harmonious look.
The surface can be satin stretch ceilings,matte or glossy. Feature Stretch ceiling with a glossy surface - the ability to very significantly increase the visual height of the room. It increases the height of even high-gloss black ceiling. This property is used to design rooms with a small height.
Suspended construction - design with frame,which may be lined with plates of type "Armstrong", aluminum rails, wooden or plastic paneling. By design, hanging plasterboard ceiling also applies to the attachments.
Constructions of this type is significantly less in the hallsdemand. Molded severely limits the decorative solutions. "Armstrong" Panel attached to the office and industrial premises, and the aluminum rack - with bathrooms.
However, absorbing paneliEcophon givethe ability to make design almost any curved shape and create a very unusual interior design. The panels are made from a soft mineral fiber, distinguished by their environmentally friendly components. Lack of acoustic panels Ecophon - the high cost. In addition, they are designed to process high and large in floor space. For this reason, in standard flats and they are not widely used. However, in a private house of Ecophon sound absorbing panels, you can create a very interesting design.
The market offers a variety of materialsdesign ceiling. Depending on the size and height of the room you can find a suitable option for you. However, it should be observed requirement - matching the style of the room and the ceiling, which is a very important part of the interior. Under this requirement the ceiling will increase the visual volume of the room to participate in its zoning and be an integral part of interior design.