Lime plaster is a versatile material, so it is widely used in various construction works: pouring the foundation, building and strengthening the walls, wall surfaces.
Stucco is a leveling and protectivelayer deposited on the outer surface of the wall in a certain amount. With the help of this material surface protects against the negative effect of external factors, increase the efficiency of application of coating materials.
The standard known solution contains the following components:
- river sand;
- cement (lime);
For clarity, here is a video
- Environmental Safety.
- The absence of odor (may be applied to the wall inside the house).
- Cheap other components.
Lime may be differences in color (gray, white), chemical composition (quicklime, slaked).
Lime plaster Cons:
- the use of such composition in rooms with low humidity;
- increased sensitivity to external stimuli;
- low air resistance.
To prepare the lime plaster, do the following steps:
- First you need to decide on the kind of solution, so that it is optimally suited for a particular premises.
?Council! In a residential area, having standardhumidity indicators, better use of cement-lime plaster. Such mixtures are not suitable for outdoor use, so it is easy to absorb moisture.
- Self preparation of cement - lime plaster requires a certain sequence of actions.
- ? Preparation of selected components dry plaster mixture;
- ? Careful dilution mixture with warm water.
- For mixing can use any capacitance,taking into account the parameters of machined surfaces, the size of the tools used for the job. Bottom selected for the preparation of cement - limestone mass should be smooth. Lime has negligible solubility in water, so it will remain in the recesses uneven bottom, resulting in possible overrun mixture and consistency wrong final solution.
For the preparation of high-grade solution:
- the bottom should be thoroughly cleaned of dirt, foreign objects (to align if necessary);
- evenly over the entire area of the container is poured sand cleared of stones;
- on top of a thin layer of lime is dispensed;
- the components are mixed thoroughly to obtain a uniform mass;
- sleep another 2-3 layers of sand and lime.
These actions allow to obtain a homogeneous mass, which is fully Stir after adding to the mixture of warm water, which can be seen on the video.
The mixture should be adding water in small portions,mass constant agitation until a homogeneous composition. If you neglect this advice, as a result of a huge amount of lumps appear in the solution, which spoil the appearance of the coating. The tools needed for work, pick up, given the characteristics of the surface on which the plaster is applied.
The classic ratio of the components in the preparation of the working mixture:
- 1 part lime, 4 parts sand;
- 2 parts lime, 1 part cement;
- 3 parts lime, 1 part gypsum.
Depending on the starting component ratio changing.
It is also important to determine the viscosity of the working solution. This will require the blade or metal stick. The subject is dipped into a solution ready, pick up. With the rapid run-off of liquid, there is no trace on the surface of the solution contains an excess amount of water added to the dry mixture. When a dense plaster solution in warm water is added. Option is optimal when the working solution is applied to a thin layer of a scapula, in which case it is established in the wall.
Before the next will befacing work, it is important to allow time for painting and lime layer to dry completely. The duration of the drying depends on the humidity of the room air temperature. Cement - mortar to dry for 2-3 days, it will be in time to put the finishing work.
This mixture is an excellent option for use in areas with high humidity. Basically, such a composition is used in the bathrooms before laying ceramic tiles.
In preparing the solution take 3-5 parts sand, 1 part cement and 1 part lime. To prepare such a solution will require minimal physical and time-consuming.
- Mix cement and sand;
- Add the right amount of water;
- Stir the components, adding water if necessary.
Among the distinctive features of thisisolate solution strength and durability. The composition is resistant to moisture, it can be used for decoration bathrooms, facades, balconies, loggias.
- The main component (binder) formulation -M150-500 brand cement. Mark is the maximum pressure that can withstand solution per 1sm3. For internal works are trademarks M200 and M 150. In the case of facade work used cement labeled M300.
- The filler acts career or river sand. Its quality depends directly on the reliability and durability of the finished plaster.
Through a variety of additives increase the plasticity of the solution. Redispersible polymer powders or copolymers of the following characteristics affect the plaster:
- resistance to mechanical deformations;
Cement-sand plaster can be the following types:
- simple. It is characterized by using the coatingthe rendering and the soil, does not involve installing beacons building, creating nakryvnogo layer. Such an option demanded indoor needing smooth surfaces (the lining attics, basements, sheds). The main purpose of this type is to eliminate cracks, chips, holes and other defects, the antibacterial surface treatment.
- Improved plaster is applied to 3 and more layers (scratch coat, primer,nakryvki), involves the use of floats. It is recognized as the most sought-after and popular option plaster mixtures used when carrying out plastering work inside the building, decorating the facades of public and private buildings. After using such a composition, the surface turns smooth, even, has square corners.
- High-quality plaster beacons involves installation applied in at least five layers. This option is suitable for facade and interior renovations that require a high quality surface.
The disadvantage is its cement plasterconsiderable weight. To reduce this figure, lime is introduced into the solution. For the best working solution, do not skimp on the time of mixing of the components, the result will delight you.