To date, the use of foam blocks inconstruction is gaining popularity. Installation of this material is very simple and convenient, it saves a lot of time and effort. It is environmentally friendly, is characterized by good heat and sound insulation.
To build the garage of their foam blockshands must first create it on a paper or project to purchase a ready-made plan. With self-development of the project it is recommended to seek help from professionals who will be able to resolve all issues related to the type of soil, external factors, and other aspects.
After preparing the construction of the project dodocumentation, according to which, and will be carried out all the work. Construction consists of the architectural drawings, schemes of communication lines and other similar documents.
Construction of the garage has a foam blocksits features. For example, if the work is recommended to use a special glue or cement mortar, due to which it is easier to fill in all the irregularities when laying the blocks. Laying cement mortar between the blocks is carried out in a layer several centimeters thick. This allows not only to get rid of all kinds of irregularities, cracks or holes, but also to provide additional insulation.
Once the documents are prepared, you can begin work on laying the foundation. The quality of the foundation affect the strength of the walls and thus only the durability of the garage.
Given that the foam blocks from the garage itself is easy enough, it can be easy to build, even on unstable ground.
When you study the basic ground work can be done with your own hands.
- First we need to dig a hole or drillhole, which depth is 2.5 meters. It is necessary to take a soil sample (each 20 cm depth). If the garage of the foam blocks is large, such wells require several.
- In that case, if the ground or nizkopuchinistynepuchinisty, you can make a simple strip foundation with a recess and a half meters. However, such an option is suitable only to the situation, if the ground water will not lie closer than two meters, and the depth of freezing is no more than one meter.
- The effectiveness of the strip foundation for the garageIt depends on the depth at which groundwater is located. If they lie at a depth of 50 centimeters to 1 meter, it is best to install the concrete slabs (bury them do not need). In this case, you can do without continuous footing, because it is required for high-quality drainage system, which costs money.
- Sometimes it may be a solid layer at a depth ofabove two and a half meters. There would be an excellent option arrangement of pile foundation. However, before it erect, consider the weight of the entire construction. Screw piles can reach a weight of 4-8 tons, because of what is required in advance to calculate the required number of piles (which depends on the size of the future garage of foam blocks). Once the piles are installed, you will need to make a harness made of concrete, which will significantly strengthen the entire foundation.
Foundations come in many different types, which are divided into:
- Tape, quite durable and reliable option. It is easily possible to make your own hands, and the cost will be quite acceptable. Strip foundations are also divided into recessed and nizkozaglublennye. If the water table is more than two meters, it is usually erect buried structure.
- Pier foundation for the garage of foam blocks. It is usually used in cases where the floor is built a garage for clay soil, freezing which occurs to a depth greater than one and a half meters. valves used in filling posts, which allows the structure to be more durable and reliable. Step between the pillars should be between 1.5 to 2 meters. The very post installation depth should be about 20 centimeters longer by freezing level.
- Pile foundation, ideal forunstable soils. Also, it is excellent in cases where the garage is located on a slope. Making the garage more stability can be achieved by hanging piles, the length of which reaches up to 6 meters. The piles are driven into the soil to a solid layer of the earth, whereby the entire burden of the garage is on solid ground. After piles installed on top of the formwork and make monolithic foundation around the circumference.
- Solid foundations are often used inconstruction of small plants. During installation be sure to apply reinforcement, thus avoiding the appearance of cracks. Please do obnizhenie in the soil to a depth of about 50 centimeters, and then poured gravel, which is placed in a metal grille. You can then pour cement.
For the construction of the basement garage, you must firstdig a trench whose depth should be at least one meter. Then laid on its bottom cushion sand and mounted on the side walls of the formwork. This solution does not flow, and the foundations of the wall will be more smooth. Between the wooden walls are placed rebar. It is necessary to seal the solution and prevent it from cracking. Upon completion of these works produce a fill solution. Once it is dry, the foundation should settle a little, to become stronger.
After the foundation to settle, you canto begin construction of the garage. Laying foam blocks start from the highest angle. When applying cement or glue should adhere to certain rules, which will provide better results. The fastening structure is always applied across the first width of the block, and then treated with a side seam and then horizontal. In should be carefully monitored while packing foam blocks to ensure that the garage walls were smooth, and the distance between the seams does not exceed 10 centimeters.
The first row of concrete blocks on a mandatoryprocedure should be laid on a layer of waterproofing, thus avoiding the ingress of moisture into the material. To ensure waterproofing, you can use rolled roofing material, which is laid in two layers.
The first step is to acquire the material (preferably of the highest quality), and the solution for laying the foam blocks garage.
During the construction of the walls of the garage for the bestuse the blocks, whose thickness does not exceed 80 mm, as they lend themselves better than other cutting and drilling. They are placed at a depth of the outer wall, it is recommended to make small punch (150 mm depth) for easier stacking them.
Garage - space that needs to behighest quality ventilation system, because people are often not only to carry out various repairs, but also stocks of stored vegetables. Today there are many wide variety of ventilation systems, which differ from each other both in price and quality. The most optimal effect can be achieved by ensuring the supply and exhaust and natural ventilation. When it comes to ventilation, to determine the flow rate and air flow can be yourself.
Once all the construction work has been completed,should think about the insulation of the garage. Despite the fact that the foam block is able to retain heat well, it is recommended to provide an extra layer of insulation (eg, foam). Due to this temperature in the garage is optimal even in the most severe frosts.
It is also worth recalling that the additionalinsulation is able to isolate the great noises in the room. Garage of foam blocks is recommended to cover the sheets of foam or fiberglass. Then carefully close the polyethylene insulation that will protect it from the damaging effects of moisture. At the end should be to build a rack and pinions structure necessary to support the heater and serves as a framework for finishing the garage. On the rack and pinions design neatly nailed sheets of plywood, which serve as a base for decorating.
After the construction of the garage,necessary to carry out finishing work, otherwise the appearance of the construction is not too attractive. For finishing often use siding, stucco or artificial stone. When decorating the interior walls of the garage need to ensure that they remain smooth. The walls should be thoroughly rinsed with water, primed and painted in any desired color.
Garage cost typically ranges from foam blocksin the range of 10-15 thousand rubles per square meter. Typically, the cost of construction work already includes the cost of laying the foundation, walls, roof, and directly of building material.
Blocks, just like any otherbuilding material has its own advantages and disadvantages. The main downside is the fact, if during the production of cement was used poor quality units in operation can crack and give a strong shrinkage. That it has not occurred, you should pay special attention to their quality, scrutinizing every detail when buying foam blocks.
The positive qualities of foam blocks is their lightness, good performance of heat and sound insulation. In addition, the material is not toxic and is completely safe for the health.