Concrete - a special bonding materialvarious types of construction works. Thanks to its compact design, it can be used for the construction of the foundation, the creation of stairs and walkways, construction of walls and roofs of various buildings.
Modern concrete mixing technologyallow us to consider this material a high natural material, without which it is difficult to manage in terms of small household and industrial-scale buildings.
- aesthetically beautiful
Many are often faced with problems on theconstruction and operation of such a mixture, the composition obtained is why dry and cracked quickly dries, and can create a concrete formulation was not so correct and accurate?
Let's try to tell you about all the intricacies of this business-wise.
Thus, the concrete - a grout that contains several excipients.
- crushed stone
- Slag, etc. (To choose the master)
- Additional impurities and fillers.
The structure of special plasticizers are thatimpart unique properties of the concrete bonding to other materials. And the most simple ordinary water, which should not contain any impurities and alkaline acids.
It is important to observe the correct proportions of all the components to rub on the eye fillers and pour water from the slag is not recommended.
We make a preliminary calculation of building materials.
To prepare a concrete solution - 100 l need to:
- 3 buckets of cement (30 kg)
- 5 - sand (70 kg)
- 8 - crushed stone (100 kg)
- Water, the exact number is difficult to say, as long as the mixture is liquid and no dry lumps.
Concrete solution can knead by hand or using a mixer, carefully mixing the dry ingredients all lumps.
A few tips on choosing materials to create concrete.
- The most suitable cement for residential buildings - mark 500 or M500 D20, it means that the impurities in the composition from 0 to 20%;
- Cement should choose a dry and free-flowing and not as moist and hardened lumps;
- Sand mixture should have a fraction ot1,5 to 5 mm, there should be no foreign matter;
- It would be the best river sand without silty clay and inclusions;
- The main strength of the concrete provide gravel and crushed stone, stone size should not exceed 30 mm.
- The higher the surface roughness at the edges of the particles, the better for the strength of concrete;
- The water should be clean and not have the acid and alkaline inclusions, lake and river water is not suitable;
- Some artists are added to the concrete lime, which raises a more comfortable laying concrete;
- Plasticizers are needed for a more compact filling gaps in the concrete masonry, to fill the voids and branches.
- In some cases added to the solution of auxiliary components to provide the setting and hardening of concrete.
Mixing concrete mixture a special machine should last no more than 10 minutes to not cement has started to set.
manually mixing the ingredients is not Variantvery good. There is no guarantee that all the particles are properly soluble in water and create the necessary structural mass. Perhaps the appearance will not be affected, but the result may turn out poor quality. It is best to rent a mixer and do the work once and correctly.
- The dry mixture pour water slowly and mix all the ingredients;
- The water poured add dry ingredients alternately.
According to numerous reviews builders, the second option is much better than the first, the main batch to do small portions and alternately.
Make concrete with their hands, and create high-quality building construction.