Concrete is a special bonding material for various construction works. Thanks to its dense structure, it can be used for the construction of the Foundation, creating stairs and paths, the construction of the walls and roof of various buildings.
Modern technology of mixing concrete allow to consider this material a high natural material, without which it is difficult to do both in small domestic and large industrial buildings.
Many commonly encountered problems in manufacturing and operation of similar compounds, why is the composition dry out quickly and crack when dry and can create the recipe of concrete was not so correct and accurate?
Try to tell about all the intricacies of this wise business.
So, concrete is cement, which contains a few fillers.
- Crushed stone
- Slag, etc. (on master)
- For more impurities and fillers.
Part are special plasticizers, which give the concrete a unique bonding properties with other materials. The most simple and ordinary water, which should not contain any impurities, and alkaline acids.
It is important to follow the correct proportion of all the components, pour the eye of the fillers and pouring water from the hose is not recommended.
Make a preliminary calculation of building materials.
To prepare concrete solution – 100 l you need to:
- 3 buckets of cement (30 kg)
- 5 – sand (70 kg)
- 8 – crushed stone (100 kg)
- Water, the exact amount is hard to say, as long as the mixture was not liquid and no dry clumps.
A concrete solution you can knead by hand or using a mixer, carefully stirring, dry lumps all the ingredients.
A few tips on the selection of materials to form concrete.
- The most suitable cement for private construction – grade 500 TO or M500 D20, this means that impurities in the composition from 0 to 20%;
- The cement should choose dry and loose, not as damp and hardened lumps;
- Sand for the mixture should have a fraction from 1,5 to 5 mm, it should not be impurities;
- Best suited river sand, without silty inclusions and clay;
- The main strength of the concrete give gravel and crushed stone, stone size should not exceed 30 mm.
- The higher the roughness on the faces of the particles, the better for the strength of the concrete;
- The water should be clean and not have the acid and alkali, lake and river water is not suitable;
- Some masters added to concrete, lime, which increases the more convenient laying of concrete;
- Plasticizers are necessary for more compact filling of the gaps during the concrete masonry, to fill voids and branches.
- In some cases, added to the solution of the auxiliary components to provide the setting and hardening of concrete.
Batch concrete mix special machine should last no longer than 10 minutes, the cement is beginning to set.
Manual mixing of ingredients is not very good. There is no guarantee that all the particles properly dissolve in water and create the desired structural weight. Perhaps the appearance is not affected, but the result may be poor quality. It is best to rent a mixer and do the job once and correctly.
- In the dry mixture gradually pour water and mix all the ingredients;
- In poured the water add dry ingredients in turn.
According to numerous reviews of the builders, the second option is much better than the first, the main batch to make small portions and alternately.
Make concrete with their hands and create high-quality building structures.