If you have decided that in the house or in the country is not enoughverandas, it is always possible to complete the construction. But first ask yourself why you Outbuildings? If purely for recreation on the background of nature, it makes sense to do an outdoor terrace or gazebo. Veranda is erected to improve home insulation, because it acts as a vestibule between the street and the front door, blocking a direct hit by cold masses in space. Incidental extension function - to be a place of rest - will be carried out only if the room is spacious and warmed. Then, in the winter you can sit over a cup of tea, contemplating the winter scenery. Try to understand how best to attach the porch to the house, so it was warm in the winter and summer air max.
Since the veranda will be part of the main building,that its style should match the design of the house itself. It is recommended to use the same materials that make up the walls and roof of the house to the structure looked harmoniously.
If the materials are used in modern home decoration, glass veranda that looks quite appropriate
You can also combine materials, connecting the houseand veranda via finish. For example, if the house is brick, - to keep the same roofing and wall verandah to make out of the blocks, but the finish perform a decorative plaster and decorate it as the foundation of the main building. By the wooden dacha house is uniquely attach the porch of wood.
Wooden house and veranda look unified ensemble
Porch is always built so as to cover athe front door. Therefore, already finished the house, you can not attach it to the side on which you want. Without entrance into this room is detached from the house, and carry him food and tea from the kitchen will have across the street.
verandas dimensions come up with the owners themselves, taking into accountthe number of people who could at the same time it rest. For the needs of the family of 5-6 people is enough built 3x4 meters. But it is worth to take into account the general view from the street. If you think a small veranda and villa itself - a two-storey, it is unlikely that your architectural ensemble will look harmonious. But to a small house just yet, you can attach the porch the full width of the building. This will increase the effective area, and from the looks quite decent.
But for any footage you have to buildofficially legalized. And not after the construction, and before! When you come up with the design veranda and pretend its general form, go to a special department dedicated to the design of buildings, porches and order project. After its production to go into the architectural department of the city to get a building permit and make changes to the design of the house. Why is it important to do beforehand? On approval of the project and is about 2 months, so it's better if they come in the winter, when there began the construction season.
Before starting work, it is necessary to preparearea. To do this, remove the fertile layer (about 15 cm) and taken it into the garden or flower beds. The platform is spread and begin to breakdown. According to the dimensions specified in the project, mark the boundaries of the future verandas. To do this, drive in the corners of the construction iron rods or wooden pegs on the perimeter and pull the twine tight.
The outer edge of the breakdown must match the dimensions of the porch, and the inner retreat to the foundation width
The most common in Russia for Attached Garageverandas make tape or pier foundation equal to the depth of the foundation the main building. It is recommended not to connect them into a single monolith, because the house and porch have a different weight, and therefore different degrees of shrinkage. And the building is not so heavy reached for a light construction, put veranda on a separate basis. To do this, between the foundation of the house and porch leave a gap of 4 cm.
Attention! When you create a foundation should take into account features of the soil in yourlocation and overall construction weight. Lightweight foundation on heaving soils can "play", and then moves away from the porch wall of the main building. In addition, they are not designed for heavy wall, for example of brick, and can shrink under their pressure.
Used for the construction of a large veranda of bricks or blocks, which cover the heavy roof (slate, metal, etc.). The easiest way to build a foundation of tape porch to the house from the concrete.
On the tape the foundation will stand the heaviest veranda
- Digs a trench (dimensions are calculated on the foundation of the house).
- Formwork is put at the same height as the foundation of the future (or slightly higher). It is made of planks, beating their shields.
- Concrete prepared in the following proportions: 1 part cement, 3 parts sand and 6 parts gravel.
- The first layer of concrete is poured on the bottom and strengthen him with stones, that happened about 10 cm.
- Next, pour the next batch, again added stones, etc.
- For the top layer of concrete stones are not used, and the surface is leveled with a trowel and leave to ustyvaniya (3-4 days).
- If there is a fever, then a couple of times a day to shed in order to avoid cracking of the foundation.
If the porch is framing or wood, theYou can put it on the pier foundation. For hedging of heaving soil to dig holes to a depth below the freezing of the soil in your area (more than a meter). For small and light enough to put veranda poles only at the corners. For more worth making a series of intermediate columns in increments of 50-60 cm between them.
Pier foundation can be made of concrete blocks or brick red
- Digs a pit.
- The bottom of each of them is filled 20 cm layer of sand.
- Pour the concrete to the surface and await ustyvaniya.
- Greased pole ready bitumen and covered the gap between him and the ground sand.
- Aboveground part of the column is created from a brick or block masonry, bringing it to the height of the primary foundation or a little below. Focus to make up the finished floor veranda was about 30 cm.
The procedure works:
- Fill the space expanded clay sub-floor for warmth.
- The foundation cover with a double layer of roofing material (and tape, and columnar).
- Is fixed on the foundation of logs, pre missed their antiseptic.
- Lay-edged boards (5 cm thick).
Laghi pre-impregnated with an antiseptic composition
You can make and the concrete floor, but in this case youwill have to spend additional thermal insulation works, because the base will pull cold from the earth, and on the veranda floor is constantly cold.
Consider how to build a porch made of wood. To this end, is mounted furring, 10x10 cm The procedure works.:
- On the subfloor ready to put the boards for the sill, connecting the corners of the "direct lock."
- Engravings in the bars every half meter grooves uprights.
- Put racks, fixing them with nails and staples.
- On top of the rack is attached to the upper timber strapping.
- Near the slope of the roof beam nailed home-run, which will be based on the rafters. It is necessary to take the anchor bolts (and the rack adjacent to the building).
- Mounted truss system.
- All the wood is treated with antiseptic.
Bars for the sill is placed on a foundation, roofing material hydroisolated
To the beam top strapping attached truss system
The most common roof pent do. At the same time they are more sloping than the roof on the house. Creating a cake on the porch roof is done in the same way as the installation of a conventional roof.
On the rafters packed continuous or discontinuous crate depending on roofing
Only if you have a loft-style house, oneof the layers you do a vapor barrier. The veranda vapor barrier is not necessary, because the roof space will be used. In addition, the qualitative thermal insulation of walls and floors, a vapor barrier is contraindicated. After a couple of rooms have somewhere to go. And it will leak through the ceiling into the attic, and from there - to escape to the outside. To do this is to lay as a waterproofing layer Superdiffuzionnaya special membrane that does not let moisture out, but steam passes freely inside. However, it does not apply to steel and metal coatings because they can rust from condensation. To buy a special metal condensate film.
Superdiffuzionnaya membrane consists of microscopic pores that resemble funnels
After creating a rough flooring can sew up the frame, leaving openings for windows and doors. For this:
- Locations window placement window sill set, which should be about a foot from the floor. We fix the board to the uprights.
- Sutured frame materials, which will bekeep warm and approach to the main building. Inside it may be plywood, and on top of it - wall paneling, exterior - siding or wood. But certainly between them lay a layer of insulation and waterproof film (on both sides of a heater) to prevent moisture penetrating from the street and from inside the steam in it. Do not forget to leave the window openings.
After having done the porch to the house frame, insert windows and doors.
Article on the subject: How to glaze a terrace: features of the work
When installing the uprights take a step between them, equal to the width of the window
Walls better to sew on both sides, paving the inside insulation
Also, you should note that the door does notIt must be placed in front of the inner door leading into the house. Otherwise drafts can not be avoided. It is best to do it from the end to cold air flown when opened, I could not find the way into the living room.
We offer to your video page with an example of the construction of the building:
If the porch is attached to a brick house, it is logical that its walls are made of bricks or blocks of, ennobling their decorative plasters.
In the brick veranda should be a solid foundation, since the construction is heavy
- Annexe is better to put on strip foundations.
- For laying themselves grasp only if there is construction skills.
- Since the building is not large, it is sufficient in a half-brick masonry and the inner side lay units.
- Void fill expanded clay.
- Trim a porch or plasterboard otshukaturivayut, and then - the paint.
Pay special attention to weatherization eachelement design. Even those owners who put the first non-insulated veranda, after a couple of seasons, looking for ways to make it warmer. Because freezing zainevshie corners and doors are not too pleasing to the eye. A harsh winter is not uncommon in Russia.